NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the video where Casey was outside talking to the reporter, it sounded like they had been told the results of the blood on the hammer. Wonder if that is the truth or not? Also they had raised hedge hogs. Are hedgehogs considered rodents?

If they are such awful tenants to their parents/inlaws, I bet they have been awful tenants to other landlords in the past. I wonder how things were left when they moved out of other homes.......

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Missing-teens-adoptive-parents-open-home-to-NBC-Charlotte-225133842.html
“You all probably don’t even know this, it was rodent blood where somebody hit a mouse in the field,” she said.

IDK what hedgehogs are.Dont think Ive ever seen one. In this article though CP said it was a field mouse.

Im really surprised Parsons attorney hasnt told them to quit talking to the media.

In the video where Casey was outside talking to the reporter, it sounded like they had been told the results of the blood on the hammer. Wonder if that is the truth or not? Also they had raised hedge hogs. Are hedgehogs considered rodents?

If they are such awful tenants to their parents/inlaws, I bet they have been awful tenants to other landlords in the past. I wonder how things were left when they moved out of other homes.......

Do you have the link to the video where Casey was outside talking to a reporter?

Turns out the rodent was not who we thought it was. Casey was duped again.

In the video where Casey was outside talking to the reporter, it sounded like they had been told the results of the blood on the hammer. Wonder if that is the truth or not?

My take is just that Casey is supplying the info of her own past knowledge (not from LE analysis).
I thought maybe troubled James had done it & brought the hammer back & told her about it.

Too late now to shift to people whose existence can be verified.The story is done out there. About the only place to go now is an accidental death made to look like a murder.

Lets see how long it takes for them to use this one...

Im really surprised Parsons attorney hasnt told them to quit talking to the media.

Isn't that the truth! Maybe there is no way to stop Casey from talking but I'm not impressed with their attorney at all. Speaking of attorneys, Sandy needs to get his own cause I have no doubt she will blame him and everyone else when cornered. :moo:

Too late now to shift to people whose existence can be verified.The story is done out there. About the only place to go now is an accidental death made to look like a murder.

It is always a possibility down the road ... but I don't think Casey is anywhere near admitting
that Erica is deceased yet. I think she is going to run for a quite a while, with the Erica
is just missing angle. But I guess things could change quickly if Casey & Sandy are arrested.

I'm wondering if there are some sealed warrants we don't know about.

If they gave fingerprints to cooperate with the investigation as was suggested might be the case in the previous thread, I am curious to know what their fingerprints would do to further the investigation. Unless LE feel there is foul play and Erica was injured or dead. What else would their fingerprints help clear up?

KWIM?

But he himself is still talking to the media and following the Parsons script: Carolyn did it!

Or at least as of a quote that was attached to an article published today.

I mean, I guess it's his job. But that's gotta take some cojones.

I wonder about Ericas DNA. I wouldnt trust taking something from the P. Remember Cindy A gave LE the wrong hairbrush? I hope they get DNA from Carolyn.

If they gave fingerprints to cooperate with the investigation as was suggested might be the case in the previous thread, I am curious to know what their fingerprints would do to further the investigation. Unless LE feel there is foul play and Erica was injured or dead. What else would their fingerprints help clear up?

KWIM?

Here is the explanation in the article I posted:

"The couple agreed to be fingerprinted, he said, so that investigators can look at the evidence and determine which prints are not theirs."

But he himself is still talking to the media and following the Parsons script: Carolyn did it!

Or at least as of a quote that was attached to an article published today.

I mean, I guess it's his job. But that's gotta take some cojones.

There was a long gap in hearing from the Parsons between Dr. Phil and earlier this week. In the interim their attorney discussed Carolyn's possible involvement, and it was discussed at length on this board. So, his quote today was not just following their script.

There was a long gap in hearing from the Parsons between Dr. Phil and earlier this week. In the interim their attorney discussed Carolyn's possible involvement, and it was discussed at length on this board. So, his quote today was not just following their script.

Got a link to that? And what we discuss on this board has what to do with the attorney and what Casey and Sandy are saying???

His quote was talking in circles! Around and around. Gonna go find it and and repost...

Obviously the last person seen with Erica was this person known as Nan," Sherrill said. "In their discussions with Nan they had been told by Nan that they had learned all the background, all of their family history,everyone's name, from Carolyn Parsons, so that, you know, Carolyn Parsons, if anyone knows who Nan is, Carolyn Parsons would be where to look."
http://www.wbtv.com/story/23539742/parsons-meet-with-investigators-have-fingerprints-taken

And ummm sorry Mr. Attorney, but the last person to see Erica wasn't Nan. As Nan doesn't exist. Therefore, Casey and Sandy were the last to see her. Until someone else can be located that states otherwise. Kinda hard for an invisible, old wrinkled lady, with long wavy hair, to have seen Erica, when she doesn't exist! Now I ask... WHERE IS ERICA?????

Carolyn has stated that she does NOT know NAN or IRENE GOODMAN! She said they were made up by Casey and Sandy! It was in her last interview!!

I don't know about other lawyers, but I know when I dealt with a defense lawyer on a few times as a witness for others, and those defense lawyers DID NOT give ideas or stories for their clients to use. In fact, wouldn't that be illegal?

I wonder about Ericas DNA. I wouldnt trust taking something from the P. Remember Cindy A gave LE the wrong hairbrush? I hope they get DNA from Carolyn.

IIRC, Carolyn did give DNA. Earlier in the case, seems like an interview was done near the same time, or media questioned her about something, and she stated she had just given DNA.

The Carolyn script has been obvious to those of us watching for a long time. I don't think its provenance is in much doubt.

Maybe Casey is now blaming James instead of Carolyn?

The only way I see she could blames James is to admit something happened and she was lying to protect him. She already locked herself in to being the last person to see Erica besides the invisible nan and friends. Obviously granny the nanny story didnt work so she has to find someone to blame for that one. When that one backfires on her I dont see she has too much to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member