NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its down to Casey vs Carolyn battle now and hopefully LE obtains evidence to prove which one is telling the truth.

Im really surprised Parsons attorney hasnt told them to quit talking to the media.

http://www.salisburypost.com/articl...ns-give-fingerprints-speak-with-investigators

Attorney Sherrill needs to shut up, IMO! I don't understand why the media is even giving him attention as he is not even the attorney in the custody case!

He is just muddying the water! Just because he said that the Parsonses were fingerprinted because they were cooperating with investigators doesn't make it true! He just made that up, even though, according to the article, he wasn't with them when they spoke with investigators and didn't know what they were asked! It reminds me too much of Baez in the Casey Anthony case when he just spit out her crazy story to the jury and they took it as testimony without her even being put on the stand and cross examined! MSM is allowing these people to testify and slander others without cross examination! :banghead:

Either the media is misquoting Sherrill, he is just making up stories as he goes or he is just incompetent because he keeps changing the story! Of course, he also constantly repeats what the Parsonses say as fact and makes up stories about them and others connected to Erica. He constantly "makes mistakes" like saying that Nan was Carolyn's mother, etc

The media, especially the Salisbury Post as in this article, keeps printing false and contradictory statements all of the time! Notice on the site posted above, they said that Erica disappeared in May 2011. Earlier, they also said over and over again that James was Erica's stepbrother. At first it was reported that Casey said Erica left with Nan in December, now most reports in the MSM say she disappeared in November. Sometimes they seem to repeat Casey's stories as fact and other times they call BS. :maddening:

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2013/08/15/PARSONS_SEARCH_WARRANT_1 .PDF

Here's a typed list of inventory seized from the Parsons' home 08/14/2013

Page 1 of 3

2 - handwritten letters on yellow paper addressed to Casey and signed Carolyn Parsons
Pink diary/book
Photographs and school papers
Dell Inspiron 350 CPU s/n: 3ZNBJG1
8gb Ipod
Motorola/Verizon cell phone
Nikon Coolpix camera
Pink Fujifilm camera
Wells Fargo Deposit slip for account ending in 7599
Wells Fargo check and withdrawal slip for Shirley B. Parsons
Purple Motorola cell phone
Sandisk Cruzer 4gb
Black ZTE cell phone
Nextel Blackberry cell phone
Verizon ZTE cell phone
One color photograph "Xmas 98"
NC Medicaid card for Erica Parsons, document from child welfare, DSS documents
Pillow from bed with white and black cover
Pillow from bed with black and white cover
Pillow from bed with white and black cover

=====

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2013/08/15/PARSONS_SEARCH_WARRANT_1 .PDF

Page 2 of 3

HP Envy dv6 (w/beats audio) laptop with power cord
Red HP Pavillion g6 laptop with power cord
Grey HP Pavillon G series laptop with cord
Sprint HTC 4gb cell phone (Kayla's)
Samsung Galaxy S II (Sprint) (Sandy Jr.'s)
Boost Mobile LG cell phone (Sandy Sr.'s)
Yellow folder marked "stills"
Documentation of well construction on 2/21/2013
3 photo CDs; deposit slip, bankrate.com statement, photos, 2013-2014 planner, home school registration form, note with "Carolyn found", names and numbers
Ematic 4gb camera
Blackberry
Glass wrapped in papertowel, one child's drawing, one envelope w/letters to James
DVD-RW; memory card
Misc papers, suicide risk factor card, SC fishing permit, bankrate.com papers, DHHS and SNAP letters
Sandisk M2 memory stick
SSI paperwork
NC Dept HHS ID card, letters from Erica
Birth certificate, SS card, other records, CD family pictures
Baby books/photo albums
2 year planner book 2011-2013
Memory CD-R
White envelope sealed with "Erica Theeth" and object
SIM card and black wire
Swabs of wall inside closet, Swabs of wall inside closet, Swabs of wall behind entry door, Swab behind entry door behind door, Swabs of wall by T.V.
2 composition books and planner
JonBenet book with notes inside about remodeling house
Letter from Casey to Sandy Parsons
Receipt, correspondence, medicaid enrollment, notepad
Samsung GT-P3113 tablet s/n: RF2D40A0MVY
3 noteooks, 1 Boost phone bill

====

Page 3 of 3

Olympus FE-310 camera
Nikon Coolpix L610 camera-Red
Jazz DVX50 video recorder
Arizona pants with red stains
Plastic bag with JonBenet Ramsey magazines
Carpet pieces from floor of closet
Drywall cut and removed from closet area with red stains (tested for blood by SA Yu) (Rear wall of closet)
Drywall-2 pieces from rear wall of closet
2 swabs of closet door jamb (hinge side inside jamb)
Baseboards from closet with red stains
Western Digital Harddrive
Pictures album, schoolwork, adoption paperwork, correspondence from birth mother
Flooring cut and removed from doorway of Room F closet. Red stain on boards
Pink ribbon
Two large knives wrapped in shrink wrap
Fujifilm Finepix S camera
2 swabs from wall spot on wall behind door; 2 swabs from spot on wall
Attendance Record, DHHS letter

====

Here is the explanation in the article I posted:

"The couple agreed to be fingerprinted, he said, so that investigators can look at the evidence and determine which prints are not theirs."

That is just something that Sherrill made up or the Parsonses told him. There are no facts to support it as, according to the article to which you posted a link, Sherrill was not with the Parsonses when they were with investigators and did not know what they discussed. He can't have it both ways.

From the items seized on the 08/14/13 search warrant:

Of all the names I've found related to all the various families, I don't know who Shirley B. Parsons is.

Casey's mother is Shirley Stone.

===

It occurs to me Mr. Sherrill has had some interesting things to say after his client's DSS meetings. Remember this gem?

http://salisbury.wbtv.com/news/news/112672-parsons-fail-attempt-talk-investigators-about-ericas-disappearance
Quote:
After leaving DSS, Casey and Sandy Parsons drove to Sherrill's office. After meeting with Sherrill briefly, all three came out of the office and walked across the street to the back entrance of the Rowan County Courthouse.

"Nothing really materialized, we hoped that we could cooperate with some folks and give them some information but nothing ever materialized," Sherrill added. The attorney said that Sandy and Casey Parsons had intended to meet with investigators from the Rowan Sheriff's Office, but that the meeting didn't take place. "That's what we thought but things just didn't work out. The timing for everybody was just off," said Sherrill.

Sherrill came back alone to speak with WBTV and the Salisbury Post. Minutes later Sandy Parsons walked back to get the van and go pick up Casey.

Say what? Could he possibly be more vague? The Parsons had "intended" and "hoped" to meet with investigators but "the timing was off." If they had a scheduled appointment with LE how could the "timing be off?" All I saw was him march his clients through the press outside his office and walk in the courthouse. They come back, the Parsons speed off in their van and TA-DA! he conducts his press conference. All about how the Parsons are cooperating, they tried to meet with LE! Do you really think LE would just blow off a scheduled meeting with the parents of a missing child, especially with the press hanging around the courthouse? I don't. I don't think there ever was a meeting to be cancelled. But he sure made it look like there was one. He's slick, I'll give him that. Does he ever come right out and say "We had a meeting scheduled at whatever time with whoever and LE cancelled!" Nope. He's tap dancing.

Now we have today's comments after the DSS cancelled meeting. They gave their fingerprints. His explination about why those fingerprints were given today, did it make sense to you? The FBI has waited until today, when the Parsons had DSS court, to gather fingerprints to rule them out from items from that old search warrant? That's awfully considerate of the FBI. Does this make sense? Not to me. Do I think the Parsons had already given their fingerprints? Yes. Do I think they gave fingerprints again today? Maybe, but not for the reasons he's going on about. Again, he gets to say how cooperative the Parsons are. He's tap dancing again.

What do these two things have in common? They occured after DSS hearings, when lots of press was hanging around and any attorney would know there will be lots of reporting on today's events. They have the same theme: The Parsons are cooperating, ya'll! (In addition, it's a indirect slam at LE. Why wouldn't they want information?! Why did they wait until today to get fingerprints?!) The tales about cancelled meetings and fingerprints are coming from the same (and only) source: Carlyle Sherrill. So I have to ask "why?" Why is he generously sharing this information with us today? Beause he's trying to spin the story. He's tap dancing. Again.

Hey, I don't blame him. He sure hasn't got much to work with. Smoke and mirrors. He's tap dancing. And that's all he's doing. Here, I'll even play him a tune:drumroll:to dance to.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the information he has given us is the God's honest truth. But I doubt it. I take everything he says with a salt mine.

JMHO.

Wow, ACR! They certainly had a lot of expensive stuff for people who appear to have not been paying their basic bills while trying to rip off, or worse, others online like the surrogacy! JMHO We still don't know what either Casey or Sandy have been doing in a long time for taxable income, do we?

I'm not so sure that LE didn't get a warrant requiring the adoptive couple to submit their fingerprints and DNA. I know it sounds like they did so voluntarily today, but it seems this would have been done around the same time the search warrant for the house was executed. If the stains and swabs contained human blood, there would have to be DNA samples taken from those who were in the house.

Of all the names I've found related to all the various families, I don't know who Shirley B. Parsons is.

===

"B" as in Brooklyn?

An imaginary name?

lib's mom,

Can you recheck your last link, please. I tried to go there and kept getting "page not found".

Thanks!

Wow, ACR! They certainly had a lot of expensive stuff for people who appear to have not been paying their basic bills while trying to rip off, or worse, others online like the surrogacy! JMHO We still don't know what either Casey or Sandy have been doing in a long time for taxable income, do we?

It does give one pause to think !!

And none of that cheap chit either. Even their PC and Laptops are HP's or Dell.

No e-machine in this house !

lib's mom,

Can you recheck your last link, please. I tried to go there and kept getting "page not found".

Thanks!

I'm sorry. It's the Post article dated 9/12 @ 4:32 pm if that helps. I started running clean up program on laptop so I'm trying to fix on my Kindle. HELP!

Here is the explanation in the article I posted:

"The couple agreed to be fingerprinted, he said, so that investigators can look at the evidence and determine which prints are not theirs."

Interesting wording.

Gosh, how many cameras did they own??? AND COMPUTERS!!! Cell phones galore!!! Yet, getting money for Erica that didn't live there, and tada, SNAP benefits as well. Well, when you don't have to buy groceries, that's a huge amount of most families expenses, and getting that check for Erica which probably went towards rent/house payment, Sandy had/has a job, Casey on disability, not sure if SSDI or SSI, and selling those pups... what else have we seen as income? Because they sure were living high on that hog to be getting SNAP benefits!!! That's federal crime to lie about how many people are in the home as well. Betting Erica was included! Bet tax records still include her as well. I say slap 'em with every crime they've committed to date. That should keep them in jail until one decides to tell the truth!

Oh, and their vehicles weren't shabby either! The whole case just pisses me off!

===

Well I shouldn't laugh, but the first several google hits show she's dead. Like everyone else. Lord this case is nuts! :stormingmad:

Gosh, how many cameras did they own??? AND COMPUTERS!!! Cell phones galore!!! Yet, getting money for Erica that didn't live there, and tada, SNAP benefits as well. Well, when you don't have to buy groceries, that's a huge amount of most families expenses, and getting that check for Erica which probably went towards rent/house payment, Sandy had/has a job, Casey on disability, not sure if SSDI or SSI, and selling those pups... what else have we seen as income? Because they sure were living high on that hog to be getting SNAP benefits!!! That's federal crime to lie about how many people are in the home as well. Betting Erica was included! Bet tax records still include her as well. I say slap 'em with every crime they've committed to date. That should keep them in jail until one decides to tell the truth!

And we're not talking Fisher Price phones either !!

They must have been making a "dog-gone" good living at that parsonskennel.com !

And I want to know if that SNAP card belonged to Erica. :banghead:

Casey either was or still is on SSI. She posted on a free advice forum back in July 2005: "I got a SSI backpay "installment" on Feb.2, 2005" and she was asking the forum how long before she gets her 2nd installment.

I don't know what she's disable about. In 2001 and 2002 she was trying to rip off the surrogate couple, then in 2003 she went to Mexico for her tubal ligation reversal surgery, she had a child in 2004, another in 2006.

I don't know, she must have stubbed her toe or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB