NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #6 *Parents chgd w/Murder*

Thanks for the heads up cybervampira! I found WS while looking for info on Sylvia Likens. I ended up joining after reading about Erica so she's always had a special place in my heart.

Poor little dolly never stood a chance. Her mother did the right thing when she felt she couldn't take care of Erica and unknowingly let two evil people adopt her. We always talk about giving a child up if you can't take care of it - mom did exactly that and look what happened.

I can't wait for Sandy and Casey's trial to begin!

WS is running very sloooooowly......... for me.... :(
But if this post loads......

I'd read that her fingers were bent backwards. Possibly even to the point of breaking them. :( (inserts swearing)
My fingers were accidentally slammed in a car door several years ago-- not enough to break them, but badly sprained and that hand was pretty much useless for a few days. Hurt horribly.
She suffered so much more.

I don't doubt that food was withheld --as often happens in child abuse cases.

It's too bad that the monsters couldn't suffer the same punishment.

Rest gently, Erica. You deserved better.

Last edited:
WS is running very sloooooowly......... for me.... :(
But if this post loads......

I'd read that her fingers were bent backwards. Possibly even to the point of breaking them. :( (inserts swearing)
My fingers were accidentally slammed in a car door several years ago-- not enough to break them, but badly sprained and that hand was pretty much useless for a few days. Hurt horribly.
She suffered so much more.

I don't doubt that food was withheld --as often happens in child abuse cases.

It's too bad that the monsters couldn't suffer the same punishment....

Rest gently, Erica. You deserved better.
I wish they could suffer same punishment..maybe one day they will make it law

Sandy and Casey Parsons, both facing the death penalty for the murder of their adopted daughter Erica, were in court on Wednesday in Salisbury.

The purpose of the hearing was to set dates for the murder trials of both suspects, but the judge did not do that.

Ultimately, the Judge set February 14 as the date for a second administrative hearing.

Sandy and Casey Parsons in court, no date set for trial

44400-ed91803d84ceb69ade3250de1376d608.jpg

Christmas Eve candlelight service, visiting relatives, an extended family entering the pew ahead of us included a little girl who looked just like Erica.

But as the kids & adults sorted themselves into the pew, this slender brunette stood in the aisle, waiting (it seemed) for an aunt or uncle or older cousin to call her name, make enough space for her in the family mix. She waited patiently, at last they all slid over enough for her to sit down at the very end of the row.

Ya'll know how much I wanted to squish her into my family in our pew, ya'll just know that....

Erica, Doll, this Christmas was a good one for you!

Ahhhh, thank you, Laughing, for the sad/sweet story above. Yes, this year little Erica had a good Christmas -- something she probably didn't think was possible down here with those horrible people in her family. She is in a place now where she has a real smile and looks forward to everything.
Smiling through tears for me here.

Thanks for the heads up cybervampira! I found WS while looking for info on Sylvia Likens. I ended up joining after reading about Erica so she's always had a special place in my heart.

Poor little dolly never stood a chance. Her mother did the right thing when she felt she couldn't take care of Erica and unknowingly let two evil people adopt her. We always talk about giving a child up if you can't take care of it - mom did exactly that and look what happened.

I can't wait for Sandy and Casey's trial to begin!

Zarah Baker's Mum did the same,gave custody to her dad as she was ill and couldn't cope,and the Stepmonster Murdered her aged 10yrs old,if you dont know the story,Google it,God bless both Girls,forever in my heart :(

Last edited:
Ahhhh, thank you, Laughing, for the sad/sweet story above. Yes, this year little Erica had a good Christmas -- something she probably didn't think was possible down here with those horrible people in her family. She is in a place now where she has a real smile and looks forward to everything.
Smiling through tears for me here.
ITA

44400-ed91803d84ceb69ade3250de1376d608.jpg

Christmas Eve candlelight service, visiting relatives, an extended family entering the pew ahead of us included a little girl who looked just like Erica.

But as the kids & adults sorted themselves into the pew, this slender brunette stood in the aisle, waiting (it seemed) for an aunt or uncle or older cousin to call her name, make enough space for her in the family mix. She waited patiently, at last they all slid over enough for her to sit down at the very end of the row.

Ya'll know how much I wanted to squish her into my family in our pew, ya'll just know that....

Erica, Doll, this Christmas was a good one for you!
I hope she was looking down on that service xx

I wish Sandy or Casey would just PLEASE tell someone what happened to Erica and where to find her. Unfortunately I don't believe either of them will ever admit to anything. Some people would rather spend the rest of their lives in jail rather than admit to, having knowledge of/ direct involvement in, whatever it is they are trying so hard to hide. (IMO I think Sandy would rather appear innocent than ever admit to any wrongdoing on her part, IMO MOO ) Shades of Misty/Ron Croslin (IMO). So sad for these missing children when the ones who are supposed to love and protect them, fail them, and then fail them again, when they refuse to tell anyone where the child is for <insert reason here> (which is usually a selfish reason, anyway.) Ugh, just breaks my heart.
These monsters had control over their victims whilst alive,and still had control after their death,its so frustrating...poor kids

BBM.

Yes, that's the picture of the perfect little brown-eyed Christmas elf, she should have a green dress with white furry trim & red&white tights.

Now, she has angel wings!

Merry Christmas, Erica, from your Auntie Laughing
I'd love to see that picture of Erica please,do you still have it? X

Forgive me , but I'm a little weepy at the moment. I saw this story that looked like a good smile so I clicked on it. Immediately I see such a big resemblance between the girl in this story and Erica, I wanted to come and share. Let me be absolutely clear, this is NOT Erica. It's obviously a girl in a family from birth, so that is not why I'm sharing. I just think this sweet little face might be what Erica looks like today if we ever got a chance to see her pretty face. It made me cry because the story is precious and because Erica is nowhere. . . . . . . .

http://www.khou.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/01/30/teen-hears-brain-ears/22585673/
Link not available to me,maybe because its
Forgive me , but I'm a little weepy at the moment. I saw this story that looked like a good smile so I clicked on it. Immediately I see such a big resemblance between the girl in this story and Erica, I wanted to come and share. Let me be absolutely clear, this is NOT Erica. It's obviously a girl in a family from birth, so that is not why I'm sharing. I just think this sweet little face might be what Erica looks like today if we ever got a chance to see her pretty face. It made me cry because the story is precious and because Erica is nowhere. . . . . . . .

http://www.khou.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/01/30/teen-hears-brain-ears/22585673/
Link is not available to me,I dont know if it's because I live in UK, its 4 years later,or both.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
funeris antro
Back