NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #6 *Parents chgd w/Murder*

307AF2F0-FCD1-46DC-9286-17D82D7FCFD8.jpeg F328890F-8EF3-48A4-8B62-A6194D416874.jpeg
Erica Lynn Parsons? Body found in 2016.

House fits, they bred dogs, adopted her, abused her, younger brother. Oh, and you posted on it!

Found Deceased - NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1

Murder of Erica Parsons - Wikipedia

YES! Thank you, CoverMeCagney! I actually tried to search this site but couldn’t locate anything.

And there are so many similarities between Erica Lynn Parsons and Sabrina Ray- right down to their pics (which I hope I unloaded correctly). It had me very confused! I was starting to think I might actually have been remembering the Sabrina Ray case.

It’s funny the things that stuck out to me. I’m an animal rescuer, so I remembered the dog breeding (and wasn’t happy about that, either). And the house looked so nice that it was hard to imagine the horror that went on in the household. Everything appeared to be so ‘normal’.

I’m so very happy that all these murdering monsters are wasting away in prison.

And btw, I was a big Cagney and Lacey fan. They’re running reruns on Dish.

The Erica Parsons Story: A Channel 9 special report

WSOC-TV in Charlotte has a special about Erica tomorrow night (Oct 29,2021) at 8:00 pm.

"In a special report, we’re sharing the Rowan County teen’s story in a way it has never been told before.

With exclusive case files, interviews and perspective, “The Erica Parsons Story” will dig deep into what her life looked like and shed light on the investigation in an effort to help other children who may be suffering."

WSOC-TV in Charlotte has a special about Erica tomorrow night (Oct 29,2021) at 8:00 pm.

"In a special report, we’re sharing the Rowan County teen’s story in a way it has never been told before.

With exclusive case files, interviews and perspective, “The Erica Parsons Story” will dig deep into what her life looked like and shed light on the investigation in an effort to help other children who may be suffering."
Will you let us know if it’s available to stream please?

I can't wait for Sandy's trial to begin! I'm even okay if he pleads like Casey did as long as both sit in prison for the rest of their miserable lives. Nasty, trashy, lying people!
Agreed with your post.
Anyone who tortures and murders a child or other innocent are indeed trash.
There's no excuse.
The killers weren't 'stuck' having to care for Erica.
They had the option to place her in a good foster home, or to adopt her out to a loving family.
Instead they brutalized her and took out their rage on this helpless girl.
Imo.

OMG Casey blames her son Jamie for Erika’s murder! She wrote that he’s dangerous and will kill again. GMAFB - Casey says she can’t protect him any longer.

I so hate this woman!
Forensic anthropologist discusses Erica Parsons’ injuries

Deflect much, Casey???

How on Earth did she kill this child, let alone blame her own son? Oh, right, she blames that son since he told the truth that led to her being held responsible for this little sprite's murder:

upload_2021-10-30_6-41-20.jpeg
image from wistv.com

RIP, dear Erica, we are comforted to know that your first grade teacher loves you. We love you, too!

jmho ymmv lrr

Appears Sandy was recently released from Federal Prison and transferred to Alexander Correctional in Taylorsville, NC

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-03 at 09-27-50 VINELink - North Carolina.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-03 at 09-27-50 VINELink - North Carolina.png
    331.2 KB · Views: 10
Appears Sandy was recently released from Federal Prison and transferred to Alexander Correctional in Taylorsville, NC
Thanks for catching that! He was transferred on January 14, 2022. Long article, more at the link:

Sandy had previously been serving a sentence in a New Jersey federal prison for financial crimes. He was convicted of defrauding the government by continuing to accept federal adoption assistance money long after Erica Parsons was gone from the family home.

He had to finish serving the federal sentence before being transferred to North Carolina for the murder charge.
On December 17, 2019, Sandy Parsons pleaded guilty in her murder case, ending eight years of speculation, denials, and determined work by investigators.

Sandy Parsons was convicted and sentenced to serve between 33 and 43.5 years in prison on the charges, which include murder, child abuse, concealment of death and obstruction of justice.

By the judge’s sentence, the earliest that Sandy Parsons would be eligible for release from prison, would be when he is approximately 82 years of age.
Sandy Parsons officially begins sentence for murder of adoptive daughter Erica Parsons in N.C. state prison

Erica’s adoptive parents, Casey and Sandy Parsons, admitted that they killed and buried her. However, the confessions didn’t happen until they were locked up for charges that they had accepted Erica’s federal benefits after she disappeared.

“It shows our plan worked wonderfully,” Rowan County Sheriff Kevin Auten said. “The federal system helped us with that leverage to make him think about the crime and fortunately, his heart got in the right place.”
Erica’s adoptive mother Casey Parsons is behind bars in Florida in a federal prison. She’ll be released next November to start serving time in North Carolina for the rest of her life.
Erica Parsons’ adoptive father transfers to state prison on murder charge

Despicable, lying liars. Adoptive mother Casey, after telling LE that a non existent person (Nan) had taken Erica to live with her told a reporter in an interview:

“There’s been sightings, I’ve had family members call me recently and say there was a sighting at a rest stop, we asked, why didn’t you call the cops, don't wait an call us, call the cops," Parsons said. “The only thing I want right now is Erica to call home, tell us she’s safe, and get my two babies. Nobody realizes that there’s two small kids involved in this that do want to come home.”

For those of us who followed this case is it any wonder that it may have affected how we view missing children cases? These people even went on National television (Dr. Phil) and lied through their teeth.

I savor every minute Sandy and Casey have to serve behind bars for their heinous treatment of tiny, vulnerable Erica. But nothing will ever bring her back and give her the happy life she so deserved.

ROWAN COUNTY, N.C. — Nine years ago, 13-year-old Erica Parsons was reported missing after not being seen for 20 months.

Parsons’ family gathered at Granite Park on Saturday to remind everyone of the life that was lost. Erica’s biological mother, Carolyn Parsons, and step-sister told Channel 9 they organized the event.

“If Erika’s story and Erica’s life helps save one child from abuse, one child from being mistreated and neglected, then Erica didn’t die in vain,” Carolyn Parsons said.
Rest In Peace sweet little one. ❤️

Published: 5:35 PM EST November 25, 2023
Updated: 11:49 PM EST November 25, 2023
Facebook
SALISBURY, N.C. — Casey Parsons, the Salisbury, North Carolina woman who pleaded guilty to killing adoptive daughter Erica Parsons, has been transferred from federal custody. She will now begin serving her life sentence in a North Carolina state prison.

Records from the Federal Bureau of Prisons show Parsons was taken out of federal custody on Friday, Nov. 24, 2023.
However, it's not clear which state prison in North Carolina she is being transferred to; as of publication on Saturday, Nov. 25, records for Parsons were not available from the North Carolina Department of Adult Correction.

Adoptive mother who killed Erica Parsons out of federal custody, now set to serve life sentence in North Carolina

long may this filth rot in prison

Facebook
SALISBURY, N.C. — Casey Parsons, the Salisbury, North Carolina woman who pleaded guilty to killing adoptive daughter Erica Parsons, has been transferred from federal custody. She will now begin serving her life sentence in a North Carolina state prison.

Records from the Federal Bureau of Prisons show Parsons was taken out of federal custody on Friday, Nov. 24, 2023.
However, it's not clear which state prison in North Carolina she is being transferred to; as of publication on Saturday, Nov. 25, records for Parsons were not available from the North Carolina Department of Adult Correction.

Adoptive mother who killed Erica Parsons out of federal custody, now set to serve life sentence in North Carolina

Good, no more cushy federal prison. I hope she went to the state’s worst facility and is shunned by all the other inmates.

Facebook

bbm
Yes, and yes again! Grrrrrr.
IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members