GUILTY NC - Harmony Creech, 11 mos, Spring Lake, Aug 2007

The soldier/dad, "Ron," posted comments on all of the kids' pictures. Under the baby picture it says, "I'll take credit for that lil one" and then under the other kids' pictures, he comments, "this silly one/this lil one/ and this big one/ and this lil man also." So maybe he is/thinks he is their dad too? I know the "authorities" said they weren't his, but I don't understand his comments.

The soldier/dad, "Ron," posted comments on all of the kids' pictures. Under the baby picture it says, "I'll take credit for that lil one" and then under the other kids' pictures, he comments, "this silly one/this lil one/ and this big one/ and this lil man also." So maybe he is/thinks he is their dad too? I know the "authorities" said they weren't his, but I don't understand his comments.

I don't understand his comments on the other kids photos either........it kinda confused me

Kellie

Maybe he took the picture.

or maybe he was trying to step up and play the roll of their father figure?

Yeah Missie that makes sense kinda.......

It is just odd there are no comments from Ron,
but there are tons of comments from that other guy.......saying he loves her and can't wait to be with her and stuff.....

Kel

Here in Raleigh, NC, there was an amber alert for a missing 11mo girl. The story was that the mother put her down to sleep, and then the next day her father returned from deployment to Iraq. He found her bedroom empty, and they suspected abduction.

Breaking news now is that the remains of the girl were found in her attic, and that she is suspected of being dead for weeks. More when I get it

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/crime_safety/story/743568.html - missing story

http://wral.com/news/local/story/1951731/ - breaking news story

Here in Raleigh, NC, there was an amber alert for a missing 11mo girl. The story was that the mother put her down to sleep, and then the next day her father returned from deployment to Iraq. He found her bedroom empty, and they suspected abduction.

Breaking news now is that the remains of the girl were found in her attic, and that she is suspected of being dead for weeks. More when I get it

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/crime_safety/story/743568.html - missing story

http://wral.com/news/local/story/1951731/ - breaking news story

Here is the Missing forum topic on this. :( :( :( ETA: Go ahead and post your links there, BrowneyedEmily.

There is an update in Crimes in the News.

Sadly, the baby has been found dead.

There is an update in Crimes in the News.

Sadly, the baby has been found dead.

Freakin idiots!! Like they wouldn't find the body in the attic?????

I can't wrap my mind around how stupid people are.

RIP sweet Harmony :(

Poor little one, you were loved, though it seems you didn't get a chance to recieve it. You were taken away before people could even begin to pour out all the love they had for you. :( Prayers for those who actually loved Harmony, her siblings, her father, her grandparents, aunts, and uncles.

663783cgp5azhf0b.gif

Glitter Graphics

ETA: After reading the story update, and the implication that the mother was afraid when she found her baby dead, (which might be true) perhaps I was hasty in not including the mother as having loved Harmony. I could see that she might feel it would be better to tell her husband the child vanished than hit him with the fact the child died and he never got to meet her, maybe it was fear of his sadness and wishing to spare him that that motivated her. It would have become a Terrible Burden before long though. It's a sad thing, in any case.

Poor little one, you were loved, though it seems you didn't get a chance to recieve it. You were taken away before people could even begin to pour out all the love they had for you. :( Prayers for those who actually loved Harmony, her siblings, her father, her grandparents, aunts, and uncles.

663783cgp5azhf0b.gif

Glitter Graphics

ETA: After reading the story update, and the implication that the mother was afraid when she found her baby dead, (which might be true) perhaps I was hasty in not including the mother as having loved Harmony. I could see that she might feel it would be better to tell her husband the child vanished than hit him with the fact the child died and he never got to meet her, maybe it was fear of his sadness and wishing to spare him that that motivated her. It would have become a Terrible Burden before long though. It's a sad thing, in any case.

It doesn't make sense to me why the mother wouldn't call the police or an ambulance when she found her child dead in the crib, as she says happened. And then to hide the poor child in the attic? If no charges are filed, there are going to be some angry people here.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back