GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparent imprints of his head, smeared in blood, were found on at least two parts of wall. Multiple as-yet-unexplained indentations were on portions of the bedroom and bathroom walls.

The photos taken by Lt Young, which were all shown to the jury last week, showed surprisingly little blood on the young woman.

While there were visible blood spatters on her father - photographed separately wearing shorts and a red polo shirt - he was by no means soaked in blood. There were a few blood spatters on his shirt, his hands and his fingers, with the largest blood smear being on the face of his wristwatch.

In contrast, the photographs shown of Mr Corbett were truly shocking.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/a-dark-and-bloody-night-35981083.html

When they asked for the number he was calling from he asked mm. He also said he didn't know the number because he was a visitor

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

It is intriguing though that when LE arrived he was talking on a mobile phone. The call to the 911 took it up to the time that LE arrived. Maybe there was a mobile phonecall going on the same time as he was ringing 911. Only speculation of course but he must have been very quick to make a mobile phone call after finishing with the 911 operator if he made that call on the landline.

When the 14-minute 911 call made at 3.02am on August 2 to a Davidson County emergency dispatcher was played in its entirety, she remained composed for the first few minutes - but, as she listened to her own distraught voice on the recording, she eventually started silently crying, wiping her eyes with a tissue.

http://www.independent.ie/iris...and-bloody-night-35981083.html

It is intriguing though that when LE arrived he was talking on a mobile phone. The call to the 911 took it up to the time that LE arrived. Maybe there was a mobile phonecall going on the same time as he was ringing 911. Only speculation of course but he must have been very quick to make a mobile phone call after finishing with the 911 operator if he made that call on the landline.

We have always presumed the talking in the background was SM speaking to Molly, I wonder if it was actually another phone call going on in the background that TM took onto the porch once the EMT arrived?

And also, just realised that if TM was on a mobile outside, there was a red iphone plugged in in the master bedroom, that would still put 4 mobile phones in the basement room....that's alot of phones in one room IMO.

We have always presumed the talking in the background was SM speaking to Molly, I wonder if it was actually another phone call going on in the background that TM took onto the porch once the EMT arrived?

And also, just realised that if TM was on a mobile outside, there was a red iphone plugged in in the master bedroom, that would still put 4 mobile phones in the basement room....that's alot of phones in one room IMO.
I just thought of somrthing really simple yet damning.Sharon Martens had 4 phones in the room she was in on the side table, how now can anyone excuse her for not calling police or tm as he could have before he went upstairs or on the way up.

So she didn't call police, didn't go to see her grandchildren and he nor Molly ever went near her either. Wow just wow.

Jmo

Thanks for this, hadn't read it. So the wall was another weàpon that tm ommited. That's the paver and the wall not mentioned in 911 call. The dents are in the bathroom, tackle was said to be in bedroom.

Jmo

I correct myself they were in both rooms.

Just heartbreaking, absolutely heartbreaking reading that..As a parent my thoughts are with Jasons Mom and dad, they sentenced them to a lifetime of heartache and daytime nightmares forever...I never wished harm on anybody in my life and always try find some good, but after the way these EVIL EVIL EVIL people have behaved since they inflicted so much injuries and slaughtered Jason and the pain his children and family now also have to carry for the rest of their lives...I hope they rot in prison without parole forever

Landline could have been a cordless phone and they are similar to mobile phones in appearance

When was MM's social media scrubbed of Jason's presence? Was someone else brought into the situation by cell phone? Was there a very organized plan as to how to look, what to say, how to make the crime scene look, what to do about social media, what needed to be done the next day and on Monday, the first business day after the crime?

Were Corbetts notified late in the day on Sunday to prevent them from arriving too soon...and disrupting the plan of action? Was there a plan to immediately cremate in order that Jason's horrific injuries never be known? When was the plan made to get into Jason's office?

Organized minds at work almost immediately, or so it seems to me.

He hadn't a chance imo, they made sure he wouldn't live to tell imo. His injuries, a knife to the belly of his siblings every time they look and see another in court but those injuries will serve to bring justice for his murder imo.

When was MM's social media scrubbed of Jason's presence? Was someone else brought into the situation by cell phone? Was there a very organized plan as to how to look, what to say, how to make the crime scene look, what to do about social media, what needed to be done the next day and on Monday, the first business day after the crime?

Were Corbetts notified late in the day on Sunday to prevent them from arriving too soon...and disrupting the plan of action? Was there a plan to immediately cremate in order that Jason's horrific injuries never be known? When was the plan made to get into Jason's office?

That was the first tainting of mm for me personally, when she quickly removed his page and went on to remove pictures of him with his children from her page. She erased him.

It was even more cruel then when she used pictures he had uploaded to his account and shared them on her own with those often "sweet n scary" posts.

It's when Jason became known as "the man behind the camera"

Just my opinions.

It was scrubbed very shortly afterwards. When the media campaign began, she tagged his Facebook page in her first few posts and shared from his page onto hers.

Jason's page was then deactivated. But I don't know if that was his family who had it removed or her.

She did as I recall have a few pictures that she posted and she had edited him out of them. I also can recall someone posting said pictures with him in them, but I cannot remember who.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

stmarysmead,

I wish you could be one of the prosecuting attorneys!! You have a gift of putting all of our thoughts into words. I always enjoy reading your posts because they are so well-written. :blushing:

If I recall correctly it was LE who met him on the porch on his mobile and he wasn't allowed go back into the property afterwards.

Your post has highlighted something for Me. He was on the phone to 911 when paramedics arrived as per report at 3.13.
"They are here" "I have to get my daughter out of here" the call ends so he can go do that.

Then why 3 minutes later at 3.16 when LE arrive is he out on his mobile with black shorts on ? In 3 minutes he manages to get his shorts and mobile which possibly were in the basement room where he supposidly slept and his wife never came out, he never explained what had happened? His mobile wasn't on his person if he had underwear on in the room and we know he called 911 from house phone. So he had to go get it imo. SM is reported to have been calm, so my point is would this not suggest she had plenty of time to take in what happened, that she knew of it before the 911 call, that she knew not to leave the room?

All just my opinions

I think they made it their mission to have SM appear squeaky clean that night, as in their audacity and conceit, they knew there would have to be a "competent adult" to care for the children in the event of a custody battle. That adult would have to APPEAR to have no involvement. They were already thinking ahead.... I wonder if they ever anticipated Tracey and David and their commitment to Jason, the children and finding out the truth. I think the Corbett in Ireland family were very much under estimated.

It was scrubbed very shortly afterwards. When the media campaign began, she tagged his Facebook page in her first few posts and shared from his page onto hers.

Jason's page was then deactivated. But I don't know if that was his family who had it removed or her.

She did as I recall have a few pictures that she posted and she had edited him out of them. I also can recall someone posting said pictures with him in them, but I cannot remember who.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Triona, do you know exactly when mm media campaign began..
In the light of the evidence in past week, it seems even more outrageous than ever.. SM also shared all her posts. SM named in civil suit.. is that yet online?

"Apparent imprints of his head, smeared in blood found on at least two parts of the wall". O my God, just when you think it can't get any worse...

Triona, do you know exactly when mm media campaign began..
In the light of the evidence in past week, it seems even more outrageous than ever.. SM also shared all her posts. SM named in civil suit.. is that yet online?
I've spent over an hour today searching court records/filings couldn't come up with the civil case filing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member