GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Triona, do you know exactly when mm media campaign began..
In the light of the evidence in past week, it seems even more outrageous than ever.. SM also shared all her posts. SM named in civil suit.. is that yet online?
As far as I can remember, it began as soon as the custody battle insued. Some of the other lads who have been following the Bring Jack and Sarah home campaign since the beginning would probably have the exact date.

I know that once the media starting pay attention here, the whole thing kicked off. So it was probably a few days after Jason was murdered.

I've been following it since the beginning, but my dates aren't on point, as I have a terrible memory.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"Apparent imprints of his head, smeared in blood found on at least two parts of the wall". O my God, just when you think it can't get any worse...
Awful isn't it? I cannot even imagine how hard he was hit in order for his poor head to make those impressions on a wall.

"Apparent imprints of his head, smeared in blood found on at least two parts of the wall". O my God, just when you think it can't get any worse...
Were those injuries sustained from pushing? I know we dont have answers to that, but wondering at the strength behind a force that could push his head against a wall causing an imprint..

Whereas the implements described could cause crush injuries, and apparently did, I am not sure implements could also have forced his head at same time.. but there were at least 10 strikes to his head.. 2 implements are mentioned, I am wondering whether vacuum cleaner and lamp were also used?

Oh.. imprints of blood smeared head are not the same as dents, are they? Does this just refer to blood marks consistent with that on his head in shape and size.. I wonder if he then slid down the wall and imprints went as far as the floor? Its very difficult to visualise these photos despite all the descriptions given.. they are producing more questions than answers, like the blood stained duvet, sheets..
Its hard, isn't it?

Oh.. imprints of blood smeared head are not the same as dents, are they? Does this just refer to blood marks consistent with that on his head in shape and size.. I wonder if he then slid down the wall and imprints went as far as the floor? Its very difficult to visualise these photos despite all the descriptions given.. they are producing more questions than answers, like the blood stained duvet, sheets..
Its hard, isn't it?
Unfortunately a lot of the reporting in unclear and vague. It doesn't bear thinking about either way.

I think they made it their mission to have SM appear squeaky clean that night, as in their audacity and conceit, they knew there would have to be a "competent adult" to care for the children in the event of a custody battle. That adult would have to APPEAR to have no involvement. They were already thinking ahead.... I wonder if they ever anticipated Tracey and David and their commitment to Jason, the children and finding out the truth. I think the Corbett in Ireland family were very much under estimated.

So true! Excellent post!

In my assessment, after hearing the evidence so far, I think Tom only starting protecting" Molly after Jason was dead. The FBI man took charge. People were told where to go, what to do. Calls were made. Plans were made.

There is an arrogance here, IMO. The Corbett-Lynch families, to the Martens, were no more than flies to brush off the corpse of poor Jason. They would have no standing against the big shot FBI man with his stellar integrity here in America.

But from the first responders to the custody case to the estate issues, their fellow Americans have done exactly the opposite...they have seen through the arrogance and deceit to the evidence and the truth.

It's the quiet integrity and loyalty of the Lynch-Corbett family AND their friends...that has trumped the social media noise and manipulations of the Martens cabal.

So true! Excellent post!

In my assessment, after hearing the evidence so far, I think Tom only starting protecting" Molly after Jason was dead. The FBI man took charge. People were told where to go, what to do. Calls were made. Plans were made.

There is an arrogance here, IMO. The Corbett-Lynch families, to the Martens, were no more than flies to brush off the corpse of poor Jason. They would have no standing against the big shot FBI man with his stellar integrity here in America.

But from the first responders to the custody case to the estate issues, their fellow Americans have done exactly the opposite...they have seen through the arrogance and deceit to the evidence and the truth.

It's the quiet integrity and loyalty of the Lynch-Corbett family AND their friends...that has trumped the social media noise and manipulations of the Martens cabal.
The Corbetts are an unbelievable family. They have been stoic throughout, despite the continuous baiting and goading thrown in their direction. They are an absolute credit to themselves, Jason and those beautiful kiddos.

Hoping the blood splatter expert will clarify this week.
I think that the forensic and blood spatter experts will tell a sorry tale next week. But scientific facts cannot be refuted and it will probably be some of the most important testimony in the trial.

There's a popular country-western song here in the States...it's called "Independence Day." Its about a woman who kills her abusive husband. One lyric goeslike this:

"Word got around, in that small, small town
They knew he was a dangerous man."

That's what I was looking for at the start of this case. I don't imagine Limerick is a sprawling metropolis. Jason lived there, worked there, courted there, married there, had a family there. He drank with family and friends.Im sure he had his spats with Mags as any husband does. He had the normal frustrations, disappointments, moments of anger, that any human has.

But in that small city of Limerick...why werent we hearing of his expolsive temper, hearing he was a nasty drunk, hearing he was a "dangerous man." As the song says?

Over and over people in Ireland and America posted of his gentleness, his kindness,, his empathy. They painted a picture of a good man who was a good son, good father, good husband, good friend, good boss.

So...."when word went around, in that small, small town"...Mollys accusations caused outrage not confirmation and sympathy.

Even here in NC, a potential juror was dismissed for saying that everyone at his workplace still speak so highly of Jason.

Seems like "word went around, that he was a fine, fine man."

I truly believe Jason is untouchable...the people who knew him will never accept the Martens "storyline" to save themselves.

Know that this might be a frivolous thought. But TM is wearing a red shirt, not the typical white t-shirt worn by many men under their shirts at bedtime. Would a red shirt reduce the visualization of blood to the naked eye? Know that scientific techniques can detect blood not seen by the naked eye even on a red shirt. Just thought it ironic.

There's a popular country-western song here in the States...it's called "Independence Day." Its about a woman who kills her abusive husband. One lyric goeslike this:

"Word got around, in that small, small town
They knew he was a dangerous man."

That's what I was looking for at the start of this case. I don't imagine Limerick is a sprawling metropolis. Jason lived there, worked there, courted there, married there, had a family there. He drank with family and friends.Im sure he had his coats with Mags as any husband does. He had the normal frustrations, disappointments, moments of anger, that any human has.

But in that small city of Limerick...why werent we hearing of his expolsive temper, hearing he was a nasty drunk, hearing he was a "dangerous man." As the song says.

Over and over people in Ireland and America posted of his gentleness, his kindness,, his empathy. They painted a picture of a good man who was a good son, good father, good husband, good friend, good boss.

So...."when word went around, in that small, small town"...Mollys accusations caused outrage not confirmation and sympathy.

Even here in NC, a potential juror was dismissed for saying that everyone at his workplace still speak so highly of Jason.

Seems like "word went around, that he was a fine, fine man."

I truly believe Jason is untouchable...the people who knew him will never accept the Martens "storyline" to save themselves.
I have not heard one single bad word about him. Not. One. Single. One.

That's a testament in itself.

Obviously there are horrible slanderous things coming from her camp, but that's to be expected.

Anyone who knows him has emphatically denied the mutterings coming from her followers. Many who I might add, never ever met him.

I'm still wondering whether the lawyers of the defendants will recommend to their clients that they testify in their own defense. What do people think will happen?

I think the usual practice in a case like this would be for the defendants to not testify, but this is an unusual case.

My guess..Tom the FBI man will testify. He has the training and the experience to stay with his story.

Molly will not testify.

So true! Excellent post!

I need to take a minute to thank Stmarysmead for her posts in this case. I've posted just 2 or 3 times but I'm reading daily and checking for updates hourly. Stmarysmead has been informative, insightful, and extremely respectful. Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I need to take a minute to thank Stmarysmead for her posts in this case. I've posted just 2 or 3 times but I'm reading daily and checking for updates hourly. Stmarysmead has been informative, insightful, and extremely respectful. Thank you!

Not only that, she is also familiar with every detail of this case from the outset.
I deeply appreciate her/your presence Stmarysmead.. your heart energy is open and unafraid and your truth penetrates all aspects.
Amazing woman.

Its hard, isn't it?

I took it to mean imprints if his poor head in blood but could be wrong. Poor man, it's heartbreaking.

i totally agree stmarysmead def has a way with words but i would also like to thank all of ye for posting links looking up info and helping us to understand every aspect of the case those who attended the court and bring back info well done to ye all

"...Assistant district attorneys Greg Brown, Alan Martin and Ina Stanton initially indicated that the trial was expected to last three weeks.

However, after jury selection took seven days, it is now expected that the case will last for between four and six weeks.

Unlike Ireland where juries are allowed by a trial judge to return majority verdicts of 11-1 and 10-2, under North Carolina law, any verdict returned must be unanimous."

LOL at the latest update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member