GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that last Q&A made me a bit nervous. I think Boz agreed. Have a great night everyone! See you tomorrow! Are they back at 9:00?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have to say that last Q&A made me a bit nervous. I think Boz agreed. Have a great night everyone! See you tomorrow! Are they back at 9:00?

Why do you think Boz agreed? (I didn't see the video of the questions, just read here).

For Laura :rose:

ACKERSON-jpg_zps75ab8fc4.jpg

A real gem from Boz: "Amanda's story from that Wednesday night is so confusing that even defendant's counsel couldn't get it right" :floorlaugh:

What trial are we going to next? I am already having withdrawals!

Boz shows the picture of Amanda and her sister holding the baby after they arrived in Texas and describes it as "Creepy":thumb:

Can anyone tell me where I can see the testimony of Patricia ....., Amanda's cell mate?

TIA.

Watching Boz play the voicemail Grant left for his mother the night Laura was murdered, during his closing. It appears that Boz plays a portion of the message and claims Grant includes "the boys" on the voice mail. This would be in addition to Grant, Amanda and Lily. Originally I thought he did not include the boys on that message, I thought it was part of G&A's alibi to not include the boys, so I'm confused. :confused: The voicemail is very hard to hear.

Thoughts?

9:30amEST, NCB, my sweet Chipotle friend! You've been away too long!!
:loveyou:

I heard the judge's directions to attorneys before they began opening statements. With that in mind, how on earth did Gaskins get away with inferring that we don't know how many women have disappeared from other places where GH was touring. I don't recall evidence suggesting he was a serial killer. Although I like judge Stephens, he has been very lenient with the DT throughout this trial.

Watching Boz play the voicemail Grant left for his mother the night Laura was murdered, during his closing. It appears that Boz plays a portion of the message and claims Grant includes "the boys" on the voice mail. This would be in addition to Grant, Amanda and Lily. Originally I thought he did not include the boys on that message, I thought it was part of G&A's alibi to not include the boys, so I'm confused. :confused: The voicemail is very hard to hear.

Thoughts?

I'm assuming that the sound quality is better in the courtroom and that it can be heard that Grant says Amanda, Lilly and the boys. The defense seems to want the jury to believe that Grant does not say "the boys", but I think it does and that's why Boz played that one segment again for the jury.

I heard the judge's directions to attorneys before they began opening statements. With that in mind, how on earth did Gaskins get away with inferring that we don't know how many women have disappeared from other places where GH was touring. I don't recall evidence suggesting he was a serial killer. Although I like judge Stephens, he has been very lenient with the DT throughout this trial.

Amanda testified that Grant told her that he'd killed before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member