GUILTY NC - Lynn Jackenheimer, 33, murdered, Hatteras Island, 3 July 2012

anyone have confirmation that tonights new episode of America's Most Wanted on Lifetime 9pm will have a portion with the story of the hunt for Nate???...Saturday is a rerun (which they usually show cases they have shown before but are yet unsolved/no capture) and i have many people asking me but i just haven't seen anything...AMW facebook page did say last night that they were just putting the finishing touches on the new episode for Friday so i have to believe tonight is the night they have Nate on...idk but if someone could say for sure so i could pass the word to people in town i would appreciate it

This link says that it will be on tonight...

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wsyx_vid_18631.shtml

I was hoping to come to Lynn's thread and find that Nate had been apprehended, beat within inches of his life and taken in to custody for Murder. I know that sounds harsh, but that's the way I feel.

He needs to be found alive and held accountable.

I was hoping to come to Lynn's thread and find that Nate had been apprehended, beat within inches of his life and taken in to custody for Murder. I know that sounds harsh, but that's the way I feel.

He needs to be found alive and held accountable.

I like the way you think! I would suggest he be choked and stabbed a few times so he could share the feeling - but live through it so he could suffer the consequences.

Assuming he's still alive, he is living a life he no longer deserves. I am confident justice will be served, but wish it could start now.

They did show him on AMW last night.

My hubby and I were watching and he goes "hey, that guys face is everywhere" My hubby travels all over the eastern states and was gone all this last week. He said there are signs, billboards, and flyers everywhere. He even said he has seen them in all the truckstop bathrooms. He said he even passed vechicles that had signs on them. My hubby doesn't follow the news at all. so I think its wonderful that even he knew who the guy was. Awesome job to Lynn's family and friends about spreading the word.

My hubby and I were watching and he goes "hey, that guys face is everywhere" My hubby travels all over the eastern states and was gone all this last week. He said there are signs, billboards, and flyers everywhere. He even said he has seen them in all the truckstop bathrooms. He said he even passed vechicles that had signs on them. My hubby doesn't follow the news at all. so I think its wonderful that even he knew who the guy was. Awesome job to Lynn's family and friends about spreading the word.

yes i did watch last night & Nate was on....definitely were alot of happy folks in Ashland that he was

there are numerous people (many from our Facebook group Help Find Nate Summerfield) that are doing things to get the word out about Nate....i'm betting what your husband saw was probably this couple (pic below) who made this banner, drove down to & around Columbus for the day, & passed out flyers...i believe they are going down there again today

406295_450389408327573_470367184_n.jpg

The family has been buoyed by the outpouring of support.

"I cannot begin to tell you. ... I have so many thank-yous when we're able," Johnson said. "I have never witnessed anything like this, from Ashland to Mansfield to the Outer Banks. I get chills when I talk about it.

"I never realized how many people loved my daughter. I love them for loving her."

Jackenheimer worked two jobs and was about to start a third. She also wanted to study radiology at North Central State College.

"She was on a mission in life," Johnson said. "That was to be dependent on no one but herself."

Services for Jackenheimer have been scheduled. Friends may call from 2 to 6 p.m. Sunday at the Ashland home of Wappner Funeral Directors, 308 Claremont Ave. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Monday at Grace Brethren Church, 1144 W. Main St. Burial will follow in Ashland Cemetery.

Memorial contributions may be made to benefit her children in care of any Chase Bank.

http://www.bucyrustelegraphforum.co...ly-grieves?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

I like the way you think! I would suggest he be choked and stabbed a few times so he could share the feeling - but live through it so he could suffer the consequences.

Assuming he's still alive, he is living a life he no longer deserves. I am confident justice will be served, but wish it could start now.

bbm

I agree with you both. Seems to me, every day he lives is one he stole from Lynn. Grrr :maddening: rrrrr. Did he plan this great escape, or is he just winging it and crossing each bridge as he comes to it?

I guess he could grow more facial hair, dye his head hair, buy some reading glasses, wear a baseball cap, etc., and look different enuff to get by. I remember reading about a serial rapist who only put a Band-Aid over the bridge of his nose and had no problem even though his pic had been in the media in a wide circulation... so as long as he has money, or gets what money he needs (dangerous exposure), he will be okay. He does need to get a different car, seems to me, but maybe the different tags will do enuff. Eric Rudolph, the Olympic Park Bomber, was on the run in the Appalachian Mountains for 5 years...
icon8.gif

This man needs to pay the piper, and dayam soon!!!

good question...because this story was sent to all the biggies (nancy grace, john walsh, etc) by her family & friends....i have no clue

I don't think the LEO's would want the public, i.e., the suspect, to know where their search(es) is/are going. If he is in Akron, Ohio, or Cincy, or Frankfort, KY, for instance, we surely don't want him to know htey are within a 20-mile radius, or that he is more than 400 miles away. If it were my search, I would not give any details whatsoever -- maybe lull him into being brazen enuff to have more of a profile in a town, etc. (Unless I am totally misunderstanding what is being discussed...)

I have a friend that works for NBC in New York. The shows you mentioned will only put certain things on their shows and the base it on the amount of air the story has already had. They also go by the amount of e-mails, calls etc they receive. So the more people going to their websites and asking the better. Anybody think he's hunkered down close to Ashland hoping that it'll all blow over? Sounds kind of nuts but he maybe be off the deep end by now.

How smart is this guy? Is he slick enuff to be good at this? Does he think he is smarter than everyone else, including LE, or is he smart enuff to be very, very cautious? I also think, as others have said, that money becomes very important to him.... how much cash does he have? He can sleep in his car in the woods, but he needs to eat & he needs gas money...

How smart is this guy? Is he slick enuff to be good at this? Does he think he is smarter than everyone else, including LE, or is he smart enuff to be very, very cautious? I also think, as others have said, that money becomes very important to him.... how much cash does he have? He can sleep in his car in the woods, but he needs to eat & he needs gas money...

he had 3-4 days to get money together either by cash advances on credit cards or atm withdraws. so he could have a couple thousand or more. i think he maybe smart but also lucky. i'm sure he has a prepaid cell and is following everything.

I've been wondering how he is surviving on $600. Does anybody know where that figure came from? I think he's got alot more cash than people are saying. He had what 3-4 days before Sun to withdraw cash from his bank account plus get cash advances against any credit card he may have. My guess he spent the extra time in Richmond buying disposable cell phones that have internet access maybe even buying prepaid visa or mastercards. Does anyone know Richmond ? are there best buy or radio shack or even wallmart close to where he stayed? He also stopped at his house before fleeing so who knows what kind of stash he had there. Also one of the wanted posters listed him as armed. Any ways its kind of depressing that i can think like that sick *advertiser censored*. But that's what i'd do if i was on the run.

There are all kinds of places around Richmond to get pre-paid cell phones, pre-paid Visa/Mastercards. I can't help but wonder about those kids and what they endured. Those few days after their mother disappeared did he fix them meals and act like everything was normal? Did they scream and cry for their mother? Did he fuss at them for asking about her? And what did he do with his bloody clothes? He had to have blood on his clothes. Where did he hide the murder weapon? Throw it in the ocean? Was the shower curtain used to wrap Lynn's body up in? Where did he stab her? On the beach close to the water so the tide would wash the blood away? So many questions!!!!

I am amazed that he hasn't been caught yet. I bet he is sweating it! Can't wait until he is caught! I also want him apprehended so this nightmare can start having some closure for Lynn's family and friends.

Prayers for Lynn and her family and friends.

Wow, rollinginit! Thanks for passing that to us; it gave me a chill when I read it! Isn't it still amazing what human beings can do when they see injustice?!

We need so much more of that kind of awareness. And your hubby was only ONE traveler -- think how many others saw one or two signs like he had seen. If they didn't know what it was all about when they saw it, they would have to ask, and then the story of it would spread out even farther. Who knows -- someone like your DH could be the one that sees him and makes that call to 911. Let's hope.
icon7.gif

I just read a post on FB where someone was sure they saw him in Kentucky at a yard sale. It does make you wonder...how is he keeping up with personal hygiene...changing his clothes or washing them...did he take a lot of clothes with him...did he keep his suitcase from the trip to NC with him when he left...how is he getting food and gas for his car...is someone helping him...has LE checked the messages on his inbox on FB?

I just read a post on FB where someone was sure they saw him in Kentucky at a yard sale. It does make you wonder...how is he keeping up with personal hygiene...changing his clothes or washing them...did he take a lot of clothes with him...did he keep his suitcase from the trip to NC with him when he left...how is he getting food and gas for his car...is someone helping him...has LE checked the messages on his inbox on FB?

What part of KY? Did they alert the police?

Just thinking out loud here but perhaps he went to an area where Northerners have vacation homes? A lake area, plenty of lakes up there. He has had time to gather his thoughts. Breaking in to a vacation home would provide him shelter, canned goods, change of clothes and identity, even a car. Too much time has passed, I'm starting to get worried he may be long gone.

You can get a lot of services at some truck stops....food, gas, showers, some have laundry, etc., etc. I don't know how expensive this kind of stop would be... below is a link to Ohio truck stops and the services offered. I don't know if some type of membership is required to used the amenities... but it's an idea... I have seen them on interstates and some look pretty fancy, clean and safe, so again I don't know if just "anyone" can use their services. Just a thought from someone who knows nothing about that of which she speaks...
icon11.gif

Perhaps rollinginit (bbm) might know the real story about who can use these stops.

http://www.aitaonline.com/TS/OH.html

There are all kinds of places around Richmond to get pre-paid cell phones, pre-paid Visa/Mastercards. I can't help but wonder about those kids and what they endured. Those few days after their mother disappeared did he fix them meals and act like everything was normal? Did they scream and cry for their mother? Did he fuss at them for asking about her? And what did he do with his bloody clothes? He had to have blood on his clothes. Where did he hide the murder weapon? Throw it in the ocean? Was the shower curtain used to wrap Lynn's body up in? Where did he stab her? On the beach close to the water so the tide would wash the blood away? So many questions!!!!

bbm
Oooh, beachlvr, you raise some good questions... If they were arguing inside & he stabbed her there, good investigation would show that -- and the LEO's would certainly keep that secret.... if he strangled her inside, no real evidence would show it unless something was broken during the sure struggle that a strangulation produces -- was a decorative bowl or picture or piece of furniture broken?? If the stabbing occurred on a deck or on the paved parking area or driveway, blood evidence could be found for a while outside... Maybe the LEO's have lotsa stuff they're not telling...

How much did the daughter hear or see? Anything? Did she see him cleaning up blood evidence or washing clothes? Did she hear any phone conversations that had anything to do with his making plans, etc., on the way back home? Did he visit ATM's a couple of times? Go into a bank? Buy canned food, etc., at a store on the way back home? ...Maybe the LEO's have lotsa stuff they're not telling...

Inquiring minds want to know...

It would be hard to inventory a beach rental. Guests leave and take things all the time. Rental agencies usually are responsible for cleaning services, so who really has an idea of any changes made to the interior?
I've been thinking about the owners of that beach house and also the families that had rented the house for the remaining weeks of summer. How were they compensated? What happens to the house? Who is going to want to stay there in the future?
We stayed at an OBX house in June and made the rental arrangements late last year. Those things book up fast and people put a lot of time and planning into finding the right house for their situation.
More victims to consider in this tragedy.

mysterious minds is right about the beach rental. Our family spent a week at OBX last year, and we rented a house very similar. It was fully furnished and had many of the owner's belongings. We didn't know who owned what - we just knew what was ours. If we had left something behind, the people co
coming the following week wouldn't have known the difference. These houses probably accumulate a lot of "stuff", and have many people in them - just in one year. The point being, it would be very difficult to process as a crime scene.

You could expect DNA from hundreds of people. When I heard they found evidence of blood, my first thought was "who's blood?". Until they test it, it could be anybody's! I am more suspicious of the missing shower curtain. That would be something that everyone expects to be there, and renters don't pack them by mistake.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrudiS0716
Back