Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea why so many are in civilian type attire?

I know our local dive team is volunteer, so that could be it? Off-duty personnel called in?

From my expertise in watching so many crime shows ([emoji6]), they look like investigators to me.
IMOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, we don't have those in the UK!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No Problem...basically their State Troopers (like state police) that enforce highway rules for drivers etc....also there are state troopers that investigate crimes etc...so there are different branches within the state troopers that do basically everything a police or county sheriff would do but their employed by the state, They also investigate driving accidents... I hope I have that right.

Reporter speaking now

People are saying the 'live' feed is now just a replay of the stuff earlier. Is that true?

Divers, officers using boat, intense search.
No reason given why officers are searching or what prompted it.

attachment.php

The red dot is where I believe LE is at the moment.

The blue line is Dawson Cabin Road, where the family's mobile home is. I'm not sure exactly where it is on the road so I haven't been able to place a marker, but I think it's somewhere around the middle of the line.

ETA G maps doesn't give me miles any more, only metres and km...I would estimate about 2 miles between the mobile home and the red dot as the crow flies, about 3 miles by road?

Attachments

• mariah_search_1.jpg
    mariah_search_1.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 760
Someone's carrying down floaty things? Buoys maybe?

Any idea why so many are in civilian type attire?

I know our local dive team is volunteer, so that could be it? Off-duty personnel called in?
I'm not sure how rural this area is, but perhaps they are utilizing volunteers from fire department or other rescue and search groups.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I wonder if the cut out the REAL live feed because they are bringing up a body or something they wouldn't want the public to see.

Officers coming out of the woods holding things but we don't know what those are.

FBI on the scene.

From the WRAL live feed. FBI agents just arrived to the search area. The reporter dude said he observed sheriff's deputies carrying things out of the woods.

Someone just carried a tank of some sort over the guardrail and down the hill.

Saw those but thought they were oxygen tanks for the divers maybe? They were neon yellow.

More FBI arriving. I think they have found her folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$