GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
VOH it's good to have you back. Thank you so much for the updates and things that you are able to tell us. The bloody shirt came out of one of the interviews (video) the other day. He stated that LE told him that they located a plastic bag with Khaki pants and a bloody t-shirt inside, at the last pond search. They directly asked him if his DNA would be found on it and he said no. It was in the same interview where he said that LE told him to say, "If I killed Kelli, then I need to die". Or words to that effect.

I thought it was the khaki's that were bloody.

Brought over from other thread (quoted Woe.Be.Gone)

Not to mention that in the heat of the moment, someone who just committed a crime might not be thinking about that kind of thing. His/her priority might be to immediately destroy a bloody shirt, victim's driver's license, etc.

I've been a fan of shows like Forensic Files (and the like) forever. But such shows exist because perps get sloppy and leave evidence behind. So I think it's very possible NH could have tried to destroy evidence in his own backyard (or near it). I mean, if he doesn't have a steady income, maybe he didn't have money to fill up his tank and drive to the next town to dispose of things. :twocents: :moo:

Along these same lines but from a different angle, I've wondered why NH would target Kelli knowing that everyone at the bar knew he was with her when they walked in and then saw him leave with her to drive her home. So if he did it, he must have lost all control of himself because he wasn't getting what he wanted. But still, after all the time he'd spent in prison, was he that eager to go back there? Had he in fact been drinking that night?
I guess those are the questions LE would be asking the Froggy patrons.

Parts of the interviews that have been cut are relevant to aforementioned contradicting information. Of my two theories, the one involving nick has 75% of my confidence.

I'll attempt to find that interview again, unless someone else has it faster.

I think someone on the last thread (iirc) said that portion had been edited out :eek:

lots of changes swirling around all those abc 11 vidoes of NH

Brought over from other thread (quoted Woe.Be.Gone)

Not to mention that in the heat of the moment, someone who just committed a crime might not be thinking about that kind of thing. His/her priority might be to immediately destroy a bloody shirt, victim's driver's license, etc.

I do not believe this to be true in this case. At least not with your particular wording.

There is confusion about what police have reported to the media and the people being interviewed regarding clothing, alibis, and location of Kelli's personal belongings.

I cannot answer this.

For some reason, I was the ONLY person the bar he did not question. He even began questioning two of the bikers. This is when he was removed from the bar. I did interact with him enough that he could have asked questions, but did not.

We don't know what questions Nick was asked to respond with that information.

Bloody shirt? Did I mis something?

The barrels were lit Friday night.

1. I cannot answer this
2. No.
3. Mid-late model silver Chevy Cavalier 2-door (it was shown in one of the videos)

Nick picked her up in his car from her apartment/complex.

Nick is not affiliated with the bar. People do not call the bar for rides. The arrangements made were between Nick and Kelli.

About 10 minutes.

FACT: Former members and active duty male members of the military between ages 21-35 are less likely to commit violent crimes against wives and girlfriends than the civilian population of the same age. I used this fact in a report I wrote for school and found it interesting considering how the media portrays it to be the opposite.

K-9 H.R. Dogs were going to be searching the woods and the lake by Kelli's apartments.

VOH in answer to your question, there was an interview with Nick online and it has since been pulled but Nick himself was saying that LE told him they found a bloody shirt and khaki pants and asked him if it was going to be his blood on it.

Parts of the interviews that have been cut are relevant to aforementioned contradicting information. Of my two theories, the one involving nick has 75% of my confidence.

Couldn't find the video yet but this is what he said -

“The investigators told me that they found a white plastic bag with khaki shorts and a T-shirt in it with blood on it,” Holbert said. “And he asked me if it was going to come back as mine. I told him, 'No.’”
http://tinyurl.com/cfvqhyk

That is good to know if Nick is contradicting himself. I definitely think it sounded like he was concerned about her not wanting to be seen with him.

I thought it was said Khaki shorts and a t shirt were found in a plastic bag with blood on them and they asked N if it will turn out to be his!
I think the link is back a few pages!

okkkkkkkkkkk now if nick picked her up from her apt complex.
why would he say when he dropped her off she wanted out so he wouldnt know where she lived?

That is good to know if Nick is contradicting himself. I definitely think it sounded like he was concerned about her not wanting to be seen with him.

I did not state Nick is contradicting himself. There is contradicting information the police are giving to the media and those they have recently interviewed. In addition, the removal of some of the missing stuff is relevant to questions asked of those they interviewed.

Does anyone at least have a transcript of the third interview, right before he went to jail?

There is confusion about what police have reported to the media and the people being interviewed regarding clothing, alibis, and location of Kelli's personal belongings.

I cannot answer this.

For some reason, I was the ONLY person the bar he did not question. He even began questioning two of the bikers. This is when he was removed from the bar. I did interact with him enough that he could have asked questions, but did not.

We don't know what questions Nick was asked to respond with that information.

Bloody shirt? Did I mis something?

The barrels were lit Friday night.

1. I cannot answer this
2. No.
3. Mid-late model silver Chevy Cavalier 2-door (it was shown in one of the videos)

Nick picked her up in his car from her apartment/complex.

Nick is not affiliated with the bar. People do not call the bar for rides. The arrangements made were between Nick and Kelli.

About 10 minutes.

FACT: Former members and active duty male members of the military between ages 21-35 are less likely to commit violent crimes against wives and girlfriends than the civilian population of the same age. I used this fact in a report I wrote for school and found it interesting considering how the media portrays it to be the opposite.

K-9 H.R. Dogs were going to be searching the woods and the lake by Kelli's apartments.

Alibis...hmmm..the only one that I thought had an alibi was Kelli's husband. Which I assumed all along that he was with another woman and not his father. JMO.

why would he say when he dropped her off she wanted out so he wouldnt know where she lived?

I think that is everyone's question but nothing has been put forth by LE or the MSM to figure that out.

Maybe she waited for him by the entrance when he picked her up?

It seems that right now all we know is what he said which.. well.... I used to live by the Morton Salt plant when I was growing up (wink)

Specific building? Specific apartment?

In addition, I have said that he picked her up from her apartment/complex.

So you are now at least 75% certain that Nick is guilty? I just know that I'm gonna eat that crow.

This is just terribly worded sorry.

Yes, but please bear in mind that I have that 25% for a reason.

I thought it was the khaki's that were bloody.

And I thought they were 'muddy'. I can't recall hearing/reading about the white shirt in a plastic bag in the news but if there was that, I don't think it was with the khaki pants. What would be a perps purpose of preserving his clothing? Makes no sense.

here's another one to say 10x fast, 'perps purpose of preserving'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.