GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again -

Couldn't find the video yet but this is what he said -

“The investigators told me that they found a white plastic bag with khaki shorts and a T-shirt in it with blood on it,” Holbert said. “And he asked me if it was going to come back as mine. I told him, 'No.’”
http://tinyurl.com/cfvqhyk

Id love to know why HE picked her up?
And why he drove her home.
Sounds like a Date!

Parts of the interviews that have been cut are relevant to aforementioned contradicting information. Of my two theories, the one involving nick has 75% of my confidence.

Which is good that your theory is beginning to solidify, because there is a sub-text in there about theory number two. It peeks through in relation to alibis, false/incorrect media reporting of police statements, and certain comments that go unthanked.

But then again, Imma justa guessin' again. ;)

I'm on board with theory #1, but if I'm right about your choice for theory #2, then that will shock me if it pans out to be true.

How about some fodder for theory #3? Check out this map of *9* petite blonde young women missing in your region area covering several area states:

missing+girls+map.jpg

Not a fan of PI blogs of this type as a rule, but if you scroll down on his post, it is of real interest that many of these petite, pretty women went missing in the early hours of the night.

Even without misleading reports, I'm still leaning towards Nick's involvement and probable ultimate responsibility for whatever happened to Kelli, but this article & map did raise my eyebrows.

There is a video where NH talks about the items found and that they are searching a pond - then he went on to say he used to live in a house on that pond. That article that you already posted is a take off of that video.

I want to know who she was texting all night.

Trying to read between words, seems some information from LE (released or held) is part of a strategy to cast out some hooks and see if they get a bite.

Well, I have a certain theory that involves both the husband and NH! I wonder if Kelli's husband had been in Froggy Bottoms without Kelli?

I did not state Nick is contradicting himself. There is contradicting information the police are giving to the media and those they have recently interviewed. In addition, the removal of some of the missing stuff is relevant to questions asked of those they interviewed.

Does anyone at least have a transcript of the third interview, right before he went to jail?

I don't think so. For some reason, that was pulled from the Net real fast. I've not been able to watch it even when the video link was available - it would not play. Those who saw it, saw it the first time it aired I believe.

So you are now at least 75% certain that Nick is guilty? I just know that I'm gonna eat that crow.

This is just terribly worded sorry.

Want a little salt to go with the crow? IIRC, Nursie said she was sitting on a lump the size of Utah. I'm sure she'll share a little to make the bird a bit more palatable. ;-p

Which is good that your theory is beginning to solidify, because there is a sub-text in there about theory number two. It peeks through in relation to alibis, false/incorrect media reporting of police statements, and certain comments that go unthanked.

But then again, Imma justa guessin' again. ;)

I'm on board with theory #1, but if I'm right about your choice for theory #2, then that will shock me if it pans out to be true.

How about some fodder for theory #3? Check out this map of *9* petite blonde young women missing in your region area covering several area states:

missing+girls+map.jpg

Not a fan of PI blogs of this type as a rule, but if you scroll down on his post, it is of real interest that many of these petite, pretty women went missing in the early hours of the night.

Even without misleading reports, I'm still leaning towards Nick's involvement and probable ultimate responsibility for whatever happened to Kelli, but this article & map did raise my eyebrows.

And now there is one more just located it today-

Woman missing nearly a month after reportedly meeting man at bar
http://www.wlky.com/news/local-news...ng-man-at-bar/-/9718538/11246954/-/lbooi7z/-/

You know, I detest sex offenders. They are the lowest form of venum, however Nick doesn't hit me like that, at least not yet.

I think Nick has a long sob story too
How do 16 yr olds become sex offenders to 5 yr olds?
Id bet my last dollar he was abused himself.

Yes, but please bear in mind that I have that 25% for a reason.

Do you have faith that LE can get to the truth? In other words, is there a way to outrule your 25 percent of doubt?

Then, is there a way, to bring the 75 up to 100 percent? Do you think there are ways even without a body?

I do not believe this to be true in this case. At least not with your particular wording.

My comment was geared toward Woe's response to what Todd posted in the last thread, about dna being traced after being burned and us needing to watch Forensic Files. :angel:

For the record, I don't think NH used the barrels either. Not at all. I was just saying it wasn't impossible, especially if he wanted to quickly dispose of something linking him to the case. It's not unheard of.

I think Nick has a long sob story too
How do 16 yr olds become sex offenders to 5 yr olds?
Id bet my last dollar he was abused himself.

I'm sure he does. And that's very sad if it did happen. But 16 years old is plenty old enough to know the difference of right and wrong. He had a choice with that little girl and he had a choice with Kelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean