GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats so confusing to me. i guess her phone would ping of same towers at home, But for some reason LE was interested in that 295 ramp! :seeya:

There is construction at the end of that ramp as I have stated before. It would not surprise me if the phone is/was under the fresh dug soil there.

Yes, I believe them to be the same person. Justin said he met Kelli at work originally (the boss thing didn't stick with me but if it did you, he probably said it), that led to a friendship and that eventually Kelli got to know his wife too.

Later when I found out that Justin is the friend who was in Froggy's playing pool with Kelli when they met NH, I was sort of surprised. Not sure why.

Ok im very confused!
Justin said he met her at work?

While i was catching up on my reading from yesterdays i believe it was said he was her friend from when she moved from orlando to St Cloud ?

Where is this Justin now?
Where is Hubby?
We know where nick !

There is construction at the end of that ramp as I have stated before. It would not surprise me if the phone is/was under the fresh dug soil there.

Time to get out the metal detectors!

Do any of your Android phones have removable batteries? Sorry, I am only familiar with the i-phone which does not have a removable battery (it requires special tools to remove and replace the battery) and am curios if the Androids are the same.

yes, their just like ANY cell phone and to take the cover off (which is the entire back) is simple and ur able to remove the battery.

yes, their just like ANY cell phone and to take the cover off (which is the entire back) is simple and ur able to remove the battery.

as a matter of fact, they work just like any cell phone except you pay upfront, either by month, or pre-paid card you buy anywhere, like wal-mart, or you can put cash/dollars on your account.

Virgin Mobile is owned by Sprint so it uses Sprint towers, but it can use anyone's towers just like any cell phone. It has nationwide coverage.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #2

Here's a link to the news broadcast with Kelli's work friend from Florida who explained his experiences in trying to reach her.
I should have gone to bed hours ago because I've been messing everything up around here.

The guy on the TV, who says he once worked with Kelli and that they are good friends - his name is John Barrati (sp).
I hope the above link works. If not, it can be found in Thread 2, post 438, from 4/20.

Now will somebody please explain who Justin is? I'm clueless.

Over and out for now. :banghead:

From what I can determine, Justin is the fella that was at Froggys with KB that NH said he met a few weeks ago. Based on statement made by KB's brother (yesterday I think), Justin is also the individual that received the "got home safely" text. I'm betting he is one of KB's Facebook friends named Justin.

From what I can determine, Justin is the fella that was at Froggys with KB that NH said he met a few weeks ago. Based on statement made by KB's brother (yesterday I think), Justin is also the individual that received the "got home safely" text. I'm betting he is one of KB's Facebook friends named Justin.

Ok got that!
Now who is the friend that was going back to florida that was a friend of hers from St Cloud?
Are they the same person?

Ok got that!
Now who is the friend that was going back to florida that was a friend of hers from St Cloud?
Are they the same person?

I believe so. A childhood friend. moo Im thinking if Nick had met this guy earlier is that why he might of texted him from her phone and said got home safely? I would like to know what time these texts were sent. moo:moo:

I personally think that the 'finding' of the cell phone is what sparked the initial MP report which said there was reason to believe she was in danger.

Her apt was orderly. She is a missing adult with possible marital stress, I can't imagine LE being too concerned about this case without additional info.

Finding a discarded cell phone (not just lost or left) would certainly raise the level of urgency.
Your theory above makes sense to me, since LE would immediately realize that she was headed away from home not toward it, at 'silly 'o' clock'.

ALL is just my opinion and based on what I know at this time.

interesting to me that NH uses the word "them" .... when the focus of the conversation was Kelli and how he met her. Just found that interesting (they just reposted this article today.. I didn't see anything new other than that they say no new info has been released)

"She came into Froggy Bottoms a couple of weeks ago with a friend - male friend - and they was drinking and playing pool," the station quoted Holbert. "And I asked if I could get next on the pool game. They said yes, and that's how I met them, playing pool at the bar."
http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2012/04/23/1173168?sac=fo.local

I just think the whole "A MAN is taking me home" does not sound like a normal text that a girl would send to her friend. It just sounds wrong. It makes it sound like someone that she has never met that is a man is taking her home. I can't see her sending that herself. If I got a random text from a friend that said "A Man is taking me home", I would be totally confused and think that she was playing a joke on me. Who sends a text like that??

I think there is more to this than meets our eyes!
If kelly sent this text to justin she would say Nick is taking me home and if nick was the perp he wouldnt text anything...I think its a person that was in the bar and knew she left with nick,,,

Im still on the fence here!

I personally think that the 'finding' of the cell phone is what sparked the initial MP report which said there was reason to believe she was in danger.

There has been no information or verification that KB's cell phone was found. There has been speculation that maybe it was...but no confirmation that it was. As such, that's a rumor.

Good morning everyone. This is completely off topic, and I'm having issues figuring it out, so want to ask: My password is saved on my office computer, so when I open WS I am 'in', automatically. At home, however, it isn't saved, and the passwords I normally use arent working. I have attempted to reset my password, to no avail. Can anyone help me? It's maddening having to just read and not join in the conversation in the evenings and weekends when at home! help a sistah out!

I need to go rewatch that interview... but I swear the reporter asked how did he meet kelli or when did he meet Kelli (and they are talking all about that) and he says he met her when she was in the bar with a male friend playing pool... and that is how he met "them"

that is odd to me (sorry I am just trying to werk out how I would say it if someone asked me the same question...and I for sure would not say them.. it is almost like he was trying to put the onus on the "male")

then he tries to put the onus on Kelli herself by saying (that she said according to him) that "it was complicated" when he asked her if she were single")

then in the same interview he tries to put the onus on Mike when he says in the interview that he didn't know Kelli was married and didn't find this out until talking with police.

imhoo there was a lot of "shifting of the blame" going on in that interview... and now that we know Kelli's husband was just in florida to buy a car and go for a visit (article I just linked) and that the text messages right before she goes missing are to the guy that Nick met two weeks ago with Kelli in the bar..

well let's just say my hinky meter is a little off the hinge ;-)

Taken from post 269

...Visit from friend

Henson said his sister, Holbert and the family friend, identified only as Justin, met for the first time a week or two before her disappearance.

Henson said Justin was in Fayetteville to visit Bordeaux. The two had been friends since Bordeaux and her family moved about 20 miles from Orlando, Fla., to the small town of St. Cloud in 1996 to escape escalating crime problems

...Henson said Holbert has acknowledged that he picked up Bordeaux in his car and took her home. Holbert told WTVD Channel 11 that he dropped Bordeaux off near the entrance of her apartment complex.

Holbert also told the television station that he only recently met Bordeaux and her friend, whom he did not identify.

"She came into Froggy Bottoms a couple of weeks ago with a friend - male friend - and they was drinking and playing pool," the station quoted Holbert. "And I asked if I could get next on the pool game. They said yes, and that's how I met them, playing pool at the bar."

So my guess hubby wasnt around!
Also hes not the guy she worked with!

Eileen, if we are to believe what Nick said in his abc interview... he never knew Kelli was married...

not sure how long hubby has been in florida... he may not have been around two weeks before she went missing (was when friend was visiting and Nick met "them")

There has been no information or verification that KB's cell phone was found. There has been speculation that maybe it was...but no confirmation that it was. As such, that's a rumor.

I understand that, but LE had a reason for immediately knowing that KB was in danger. In MP cases, unless a crime scene is obvious, this is unusual.

LE are pretty adamant about the pinging of the phone.
LE didn't search the area where NH says he dropped her, instead they chose to focus the other direction (something prompted them to do this).

I did say that it was opinion based on what I know, and LE follow clues/leads. Something led them to search in areas other than where the POI led them.

Why was this case not treated as a voluntary MP?
Why does there appear to be an assumption of harm?
Why are the searches focused on areas of hiding of a crime?

What else could lead to LE assuming a crime from the onset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin