GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, what's concerning, is that he called Kelli at 3:00 at that had to be while she was still at work, and apparently specifically asked her if she had plans for the evening, and she said no. Why would he ask that question? Had he already arranged with Kelli that he would be traveling to Florida? So, when did he leave? What time did he leave? Or was he still around town and saw Nick picking her up to take she and possible friends to the bar?

Since LE confirmed MB was in Florida (see my prior post), imo he and KB were chatting, and during the conversation they talked about what they independently planned to do that evening.

Hubby was told not to speak to the media, so no we haven't heard from him. And we are thinking the tall guy in that interview with Kelli's brother was the sisters husband.

Thanks for the info he just looks like i have seen him before!

See, what's concerning, is that he called Kelli at 3:00 at that had to be while she was still at work, and apparently specifically asked her if she had plans for the evening, and she said no. Why would he ask that question? Had he already arranged with Kelli that he would be traveling to Florida? So, when did he leave? What time did he leave? Or was he still around town and saw Nick picking her up to take she and possible friends to the bar?

I don't find anything odd about that. My husband travels a lot and we have these types of conversations (what are you doing tonight? etc). Maybe she knew she was going to Froggy's (or wanted to go anyways) but didn't want to tell her husband. I can say I don't quite "get" this marriage. A married woman hanging out at a bar on a regular basis w/out her husband is only asking for trouble (NOT the kind she finds herself in now - but flirtation, jealousy, etc.). I'd say the same thing about a married man as well, so it's not just women. Back in my younger days, I saw this a lot, and it never ended well (divorce, cheating).

I don't find anything odd about that. My husband travels a lot and we have these types of conversations (what are you doing tonight? etc). Maybe she knew she was going to Froggy's (or wanted to go anyways) but didn't want to tell her husband. I can say I don't quite "get" this marriage. A married woman hanging out at a bar on a regular basis w/out her husband is only asking for trouble (NOT the kind she finds herself in now - but flirtation, jealousy, etc.). I'd say the same thing about a married man as well, so it's not just women. Back in my younger days, I saw this a lot, and it never ended well (divorce, cheating).

Well this is NOT the kind of relationship that I have, nor obviously do you. :rocker: However, when I was younger before we worked out the kinks...I tended bar while in school for my masters. There was a ton of hinky stuff happening with the additive of ol' demon liquor. Who's zooming who was the least of the hinky.:jail:

Hi mamamia. Would you mind elaborating on your comment?

LE tends to talk in ways that will say one thing and actually mean another, and in what was posted that he said, he also added to the confirmation or whatever we would call it, he was in Florida and at this point we haven't found anything to contradict it. Which means to me, it's still without the ending, it could change at any time.

LOL can ya tell im a blonde lol

OK but he is the guy from florida right? the one visiting her!

Then this justin is the one that received the text from her?

no he is not the one that visited her according to her brother.

this is her old boss that sent her a text and she didn't respond back and he was worried about ther

Justin is the one who visited

Justin is the one who got the two texts

according to Kelli's brother

Mike Bourdeaux joined his wife in Fayetteville in early December to start a home off base, she said. He was in Florida visiting his father when Bordeaux went missing, Henson said. He traveled back to North Carolina when he received the news.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...-20120418_1_police-search-sister-fayetteville

Thanks for clarifying your reference Luckeyme. BBM: I read this to mean that he joined KB for them to have a home together that was not not on the base. I did not read it to indicate that he worked from home. I have not seen any reference to whether he was employed in NC.

Well this is NOT the kind of relationship that I have, nor obviously do you. :rocker: However, when I was younger before we worked out the kinks...I tended bar while in school for my masters. There was a ton of hinky stuff happening with the additive of ol' demon liquor. Who's zooming who was the least of the hinky.:jail:

Agree! 23 no kids.. moo

LE tends to talk in ways that will say one thing and actually mean another, and in what was posted that he said, he also added to the confirmation or whatever we would call it, he was in Florida and at this point we haven't found anything to contradict it. Which means to me, it's still without the ending, it could change at any time.

Thanks mamamia.

The way I read the article, the police chief's comment about not doubting MB didn't have to do with his whereabouts; otherwise, I don't think he would have stated it was confirmed MB was in Florida. I think it was more along the lines of other information MB told the chief that may not have been shared with the public.

Thanks for clarifying your reference Luckeyme. BBM: I read this to mean that he joined KB for them to have a home together that was not not on the base. I did not read it to indicate that he worked from home. I have not seen any reference to whether he was employed in NC.

LOL!!!! sorry i just reread it... i must need more coffee!!!! Thanks for waking me up!!! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname