GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
(oh goody.. I can ask a question now..)

when she went up to sing do you know if she left her stuff on the table? was she sitting with NH?

LOL. I did not notice. I do not recall them having a table to leave her stuff at. She may have had it in pockets or stashed with an employee. I know the tenders and DJ will hold stuff for people.

Well i have a question.
If husband couldnt reach her all day sunday and sunday night wouldnt u ask the neighbor to go look in on her. that is if he even tried to call or text her.
Wouldnt he talk to her each night to make sure she was ok while he was away?

Just a question!

Seems no one was worried till she didnt report for work Monday!

Well, we do not really know if her husband tried to contact Kelli on Saturday or Sunday. You would think he did, though.

One thing I have learned over time in following these cases is that anything is possible and sometimes it is not the person we think is responsible. I do not rule anything out yet.

Brainstorming does help as so many of us are in different parts of the country and cannot be there to search in person. Do we have, or can we have a media thread for articles and videos?

What I find so strange is that there have been no female friends of Kelli's come forward. Did she not have many friends in the area? Usually females will get together and go shopping or have a gabfest.

This is a very strange case and has been from the beginning. I am so praying for Kelli and her family. Hopefully this search will turn up something for all their sakes. It is the not knowing that is so agonizing for the family.

:please:

MOO

http://www.military.com/benefits/co...amily-benefits.html?comp=7000022780157&rank=5

I'm seeing a clause here within the above article that says before a soldier has served 24 months, it may affect survivor benefits.

Also unclear if the $100,000 tax free death gratuity would apply to someone whose spouse died at home so-to-speak vs. performing functions for the military when their death occurred.

You can get an idea how complicated understanding all of this is just by poking around on this site.

Bottom line, considering how new 'they' are to the Army, I'm not sure how great the insurance motive is - unless assumptions were being made. I know when a soldier dies in combat those higher amounts, that I've seen posted, come into play.

Side note - Once you're retired, as my husband is since 2004, you pay a hefty annual bill (can choose 12x,2x,1x payment per year) to keep the life insurance active - just like any other person who carries life insurance.

http://www.military.com/benefits/co...amily-benefits.html?comp=7000022780157&rank=5

I'm seeing a clause here within the above article that says before a soldier has served 24 months, it may affect survivor benefits.

Also unclear if the $100,000 tax free death gratuity would apply to someone whose spouse died at home so-to-speak vs. performing functions for the military when their death occurred.

You can get an idea how complicated understanding all of this is just by poking around on this site.

Bottom line, considering how new 'they' are to the Army, I'm not sure how great the insurance motive is - unless assumptions were being made. I know when a soldier dies in combat those higher amounts, that I've seen posted, come into play.

Side note - Once you're retired, as my husband is since 2004, you pay a hefty annual bill (can choose 12x,2x,1x payment per year) to keep the life insurance active - just like any other person who carries life insurance.

I know that my friend who's husband passed away that was in military, received 400K and he did not pass away in combat. He actually committed suicide later on after he was discharged. So I know that the benefits will still be the large amount but not sure since she was only on for a year.

Would be nice to know when John sent the text that she never responded to.I got the impression it was later that day but maybe not.If later that day it seams strange that she did not respond since according to nick she was texting all night and was supposedly sending Justin play by play texts of her activities that night till what?2:30 in the morning.

I hear ya, true. He didn't say what time he sent his last text nor did the reporters ask. One would think he would have sent it during the evening :waitasec: and, like you say, she would have seen it there on her phone and responded. Weird.

I'm guessing here, but the $500,000 may include that new $100,000 one time tax free death gratuity payment. Another new change I noticed is that a spouse who lives on post has 365 days grace period to stay in the quarters (time to adjust and to plan their next move) before they have to move out. In my day it was something ridiculous - 60 days???? :waitasec: Sorry, your spouse was just killed in combat or an army training accident so it's time to start packing. Nice, huh? I'm glad to see they've changed that rule.

By the way, when you're a spouse you are granted certain 'benefits' but they're not 'entitlements'. I had a 'warm hearted' Doctor tell me that when I was going through cancer at Walter Reed back in 2001. I must have asked the wrong question or something.

I'm afraid of birds (go ahead laugh. I'm used to it) but I'm still going, and I bet there are a lot more birds out there than snakes!

I'm afraid of birds too, but I'm also scared of snakes. Thanks for searching!

gotta go to kids activities. ill be checking in on phone. something will probally happen because it always does when im out and about!!:seeya::please:

What bothers me though, is that they then arrested SC too. :waitasec:

I am sure they ran everyone's name who they interviewed. If there was a warrant out they were taken in. It would be against what they stand for if they let it slip under the radar.

Thanks Muckrucker for your great Quotes compulation. :tyou:

Here is one I snipped (because I don't know how to pull just one out of the group) " Quote:
Military officials said Kelli Bordeaux made phone calls and sent text messages after she left the bar and gave no indication she was in trouble
"

WOW, first time this has been mentioned and it was "said" by Military officials (rather than LE). That changes some possibilities. Making phone calls after 1:30 am is kinda late, of course I am kinda old and thus old school. So either she left voice messages or she spoke with someone(s) after leaving the bar. Ayee ya ya, gets more and more complicated.

:websleuther: Thanks VOH for getting verified !!! We appreciate your participation and insight.

This is interesting!
Froggy Bottoms and poindexters are owned by the same ppl i believe!

http://www.missinglink-nc.com/Poindexters/

They dont seem bad!
LOL everyone is having fun !

If you go to this link above and click on "photo gallery" at the top middle, then click on "public gallery" on the left and then scan down to the picture album that says "my favorites 2009" is that Nick in picture #76 in his boxers at a bar?? The pic says it is halloween 2009 and Im not sure if it is Froggys or Poindexters. I cant tell if it is him or not and I showed my hubby pic #76 and a pic of Nicks mug shot and he said he thought it was the same guy but Im not so sure, but if it is him then he was going to one of the bars back in 2009. How long ago did the rapes around that area start?

If you go to this link above and click on "photo gallery" at the top middle, then click on "public gallery" on the left and then scan down to the picture album that says "my favorites 2009" is that Nick in picture #76 in his boxers at a bar?? The pic says it is halloween 2009 and Im not sure if it is Froggys or Poindexters. I cant tell if it is him or not and I showed my hubby pic #76 and a pic of Nicks mug shot and he said he thought it was the same guy but Im not so sure, but if it is him then he was going to one of the bars back in 2009. How long ago did the rapes around that area start?

That is Nick. Looks like a Halloween party at Pointdexters, which is on the other side of town.

IIRC 2006 or 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members