GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would note that when NH was 16 and committed the SO against the child, he lived in that same County, which is Cumberland County. According to a post by someone who lives in the County, that county is fairly large. Not sure at all if his family still lives in the area or not.

When asked what criteria he uses to decide whether to devote resources to a case, Miller responds that Amber Alerts come first: missing children may be found alive, rescued, and returned to their rightful families. After that, the priority goes to Alzheimer's patients or people who need medication who have wandered away. They're often found within hours. Then TES will investigate other missing people, but in the case of apparent runaways, they will generally advise parents on the work they must do, and will distribute fliers and place notices on the TES Web site, www.Texasequusearch.org.

taken from: http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/forensics/texas_equusearch/15.html

VOH.
How many hours a day did NH normally spend at the bar?

If you are living in a tent there seems like there would be ample hours in the day where you would need to find projects to keep you busy. I mean you aren't just hanging out watching tv or doing laundry.

Does NH have family in the area and do you know how their relationship is?

I do not know how many hours he spent there. I do know since he started hanging there every time I went in, he was there or he had just stepped out for a moment to run to the store for food or cigarettes.

He does have some family in the area, but I cannot discuss any more details of this.

So i guess he stayed with his normal routine?
Wonder if he washed his car ?

and thanks for the info much appreciated!

I do not believe he did. If you look at the video where they showed his car, it was filthy. Plus being homeless he did spend some nights in that car. It was not a clean vehicle.

VOH...can you answer whether Kelli was wearing her wedding ring on Friday night?
Also, was she wearing it when she met Nick while playing pool with her male friend?
NH says he asked her is she was married and she said "it's complicated".
IMO, this is important since we have had so many back and forth reports re: the status of her marriage.
O/T
I had back surgery yesterday (a lumbar discectomy) and I am home recovering (in & out the same day, gotta love modern medicine)...anyway, I had much catching up to do, but finally caught up. Please note: I am on pain meds, so I apologize in advance if I am not clear about my thoughts today (at least today I have an excuse, hehe).

VOH - Are you aware of someone that NH is especially close friends with, or perhaps looks up to? Someone that he's impressed by and would perhaps like to impress?

Yes or No answer is good.

VOH...can you answer whether Kelli was wearing her wedding ring on Friday night?
Also, was she wearing it when she met Nick while playing pool with her male friend?

I cannot answer these questions.

I do hope you feel better!

VOH - Are you aware of someone that NH is especially close friends with, or perhaps looks up to? Someone that he's impressed by and would perhaps like to impress?

Yes or No answer is good.

Not really. A few athletes he had mentioned, but nothing out of the ordinary.

I do not know how many hours he spent there. I do know since he started hanging there every time I went in, he was there or he had just stepped out for a moment to run to the store for food or cigarettes.

He does have some family in the area, but I cannot discuss any more details of this.

I did read his mom Kicked him out!
This bar became his home

Ya know!
Hes being held on 100 grand bond! right?

IN the holly Bobo case they arrested a RSO also for something very similar and he is still in jail and his bond was also 100 grand i believe.
guess they try to make sure they dont get out.
JMO

NH says he asked her is she was married and she said "it's complicated".
IMO, this is important since we have had so many back and forth reports re: the status of her marriage.
O/T
I had back surgery yesterday (a lumbar discectomy) and I am home recovering (in & out the same day, gotta love modern medicine)...anyway, I had much catching up to do, but finally caught up. Please note: I am on pain meds, so I apologize in advance if I am not clear about my thoughts today (at least today I have an excuse, hehe).

Speedy Recovery! Hope your up and around in no time!:woohoo::woohoo:

I did read his mom Kicked him out!
This bar became his home

BBM:
I'd be very curious about the circumstances surrounding this. i.e. when did this happen and why. Also, I believe this was from a MSM report and they had stated that is what NH told them, so, while likely it's true, I'm taking with a grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500