GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Which is one of the main reasons I doubt NH's story:

IMO, this means that he didn't drop her off where he expected to drop her off. And, IMO, he would have expected to drop her off at the same place where he picked her up. So, it seems to me that, according to his story, he picked her up at some location that was closer to her apartment than the location where he dropped her off.

But wait:

Why would he think this if he picked her up so close to where she lived? IMO, this seems like an inconsistency in his story.

In listening to his interviews, I find it suspicious that while he was going into such details about some things, (how he met her, who she was with, didn't know she was married, what happened when he dropped her off) that he completely brushed over where he picked her UP from. If her car was at the apartments, which I believe it was, then it only seems logical for him to have picked her up there. If he had picked her up at the same corner he dropped her off at, then why did he not say that? It made me feel that he was trying to make people believe that their relationship was so casual that he did not even know which apartment she lived in? I believe that was a lie! Big Red Flag for me!!

I'm starting to think that KB's cell phone was tossed somewhere in the area but that KB herself may have been placed/discarded elsewhere maybe as far as 10 to 40 miles away. Nothing in particular leads me to this current thinking except for the fact that she hasn't been found, despite many searches in the area. Her phone suggests she was in that area near FB's but since some period of time elapsed between that last known sighting and the call to report her missing on Monday, there was enough time for her to be transported further from the F'ville area. Anyway...that's what I'm thinking at the moment, subject to change.

I also believe somewhere close to the 10 to 40 miles.

I was thinking about the idea of someone followed them myself.
Does anyone know if there is a parking area with a view of the bar door where someone could have watched and waited until they left FB, then followed them?
I was thinking across Ramsey street from FB?
JMO

Actually, looking closer on the google earth view map (not sure what its called exactly) the bar parking lot looks big enough to have been hiding in plain sight waiting/watching

Maybe, the perp had gone to the bar and left... not so happily. I am thinking the perp may know who Nicholas is and got jealous because she had ridden with him. And maybe, even went looking for Nicholas were he used to live... near the pond.

In listening to his interviews, I find it suspicious that while he was going into such details about some things, (how he met her, who she was with, didn't know she was married, what happened when he dropped her off) that he completely brushed over where he picked her UP from. If her car was at the apartments, which I believe it was, then it only seems logical for him to have picked her up there. If he had picked her up at the same corner he dropped her off at, then why did he not say that? It made me feel that he was trying to make people believe that their relationship was so casual that he did not even know which apartment she lived in? I believe that was a lie! Big Red Flag for me!!

Notice he didn't say much... chopped that interview up if you ask me.

Exactly, what did he say about who was with her?

As for all the searching... wish I was there to help. I wonder what kind of sewer system there is.

Something frighted her to get out of that car... maybe, someone followed them?

I am thinking there is a lot of searching going on with LE... maybe, in other areas. Hopefully, they got video of what vehicles where on that street and times.

If you were frightened by someone following you, it just does not seem logical to me for her to get out of a car where she thought she was safe (if true). Better to stay in the car and have them take you somewhere else that was safer, or to call LE right then before you even thought of getting out of the car. Or to have the car take you all the way to your apartment and have that person walk you to the door. Once you are safely inside and you lock the door, then you don't have to open it to let anyone in that you don't want in. That is just another point in his story that does not make sense to me. The only reason I would even consider getting out of the car was if something in the car scared me more than whatever was outside of the car, including a short walk in the dark.

Notice he didn't say much... chopped that interview up if you ask me.

Exactly, what did he say about who was with her?

Many of NH's initial interviews have mysterious disappeared from the MSM websites, I would assume at the request of LE. He said he met her at Froggy Bottom's a few weeks before. She had been playing pool with a friend, a MALE friend, and asked if he could get in on the next game and that during their subsequent games/conversation that the MALE friend mentioned that he was going back to Florida the next morning and Kelli said that she wanted to come back to the bar on Friday for karaoke.

I try to leave my personal emotions/experience out of it but it is a challenge...

Melly,
If I was in Kelli's shoes that night and saw my husband following me, I would want to spare the driver, who imo was a casual friend the "drama" of seeing my husband have a temper tantrum and possible confrontation. I would think I could calm my husband down and get control of the situation. If not i had my phone and could dial 911...
JMO

I believe the most dangerous period in a bad relationship is when you are trying to escape it. Abusive controlling men or women will often kill the partner during this time.
JMO

The idea of someone following them from the bar, KB noticing the follower and becoming uneasy at "who" she saw, is certainly a possibility.

One thought, and this is merely my speculation is that it could have been: KB called for the ride to Froggys and went outside the apt. building, maybe even walking around to where Water Creek Trail meets Kings Creek Drive to wait for NH. Her exact apt would remain confidential. Then going home, NH was "surprised" that she asked to be let out before reaching the pick-up point (yet still on her Kings Creek Dr. off of Ramsey)

Thanks for posting the maps Mamamia & Ghostwheel.

I wonder exactly what those texts said.

And if the searches are just settle the community and keep them busy.

Bless, her heart and families. Her husband looks lost, he probably blames himself for not being there.

I try to leave my personal emotions/experience out of it but it is a challenge...

Melly,
If I was in Kelli's shoes that night and saw my husband following me, I would want to spare the driver, who imo was a casual friend the "drama" of seeing my husband have a temper tantrum and possible confrontation. I would think I could calm my husband down and get control of the situation. If not i had my phone and could dial 911...
JMO

So why not let your casual friend drop you off in the parking lot at the entrance area to your particular apartment instead of a 1/4 mile away? Her street made a half circle so the driver could have pulled in at one end dropped her off in the parking lot and kept going to the other end with no need to turn around or even pull into a parking space? He claimed that he dropped her off and then turned around to get back out which would have offered a greater chance for her husband to confront the friend that if he dropped her off in the parking lot.

I believe the most dangerous period in a bad relationship is when you are trying to escape it. Abusive controlling men or women will often kill the partner during this time.
JMO

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt! We have absolutely no evidence or even suspicion that MB had been abusive during his marriage to Kelli. If MB was capable of violence then Kelli would have some idea of that from his past behavior. Even if he was capable, I still see no reason for it to cause Kelli to be let out of the car so far from her apartment rather than right in front of it.

Of course, NH is the first person I suspect...
but, I can't shake this feeling that she may have noticed a light on in her spt. that she knew she wouldn't normally leave on...
I'm also conserned that MB said the apt. was exactly as she had left it...? How would he know how she left it, if he had been gone since the beginning of April...???
I really don't want to think that MB did this.... but, I can't get pass it either...!!
I wish the LE would clear him...!!

The idea of someone following them from the bar, KB noticing the follower and becoming uneasy at "who" she saw, is certainly a possibility.

One thought, and this is merely my speculation is that it could have been: KB called for the ride to Froggys and went outside the apt. building, maybe even walking around to where Water Creek Trail meets Kings Creek Drive to wait for NH. Her exact apt would remain confidential. Then going home, NH was "surprised" that she asked to be let out before reaching the pick-up point (yet still on her Kings Creek Dr. off of Ramsey)

Thanks for posting the maps Mamamia & Ghostwheel.

Ever noticed that at night, it can be extremely difficult to see who is driving the car behind the one you are riding in because of the glare from their headlights. It is usually not something you can do with just a casual glance. Besides if she could see well enough to know who it was then they in return should have been able to see her looking at them. Why not confront her as soon as NH let her out of his car if she was worried about them being angry or violent, in which case NH would have seen the car stopped when he passed the spot he let her out at, possibly even seen her get attacked. Most guys I know, even casual acquaintances would have stopped to at least ask if I was alright rather than driving off leaving me to fend for myself.

but, I can't shake this feeling that she may have noticed a light on in her spt. that she knew she wouldn't normally leave on...
I'm also conserned that MB said the apt. was exactly as she had left it...? How would he know how she left it, if he had been gone since the beginning of April...???
I really don't want to think that MB did this.... but, I can't get pass it either...!!

Her brother is the one that said it first in an interview. I think the cops told family that (guessing). I also read that they went through her car and apartment with cadaver dogs. So there wasn't a dead body in her apartment...

JMO

I don't think a controlling abusive husband would allow their wife to join the military. She is surrounded by men. No way. Plus, it sounds like she wore the pants in the marriage. Also, "I would never lay a hand on her" doesn't sound like a quote that would come out of an abusers mouth. I think the subject would be avoided all together if that was the case.

I'm also conserned that MB said the apt. was exactly as she had left it...? How would he know how she left it, if he had been gone since the beginning of April...??? I really don't want to think that MB did this.... but, I can't get pass it either...!!

He would know if he showed up at their apartment while she was 'out for the evening'.....then came back later and all looks the same. It's like saying, "I saw how everything looked (first hand) - maybe a slip-up? It certainly doesn't sound like something you would say if you had not been there in weeks.

Even if he didn't do something to her, it's an odd statement that only MB can clarify. (and her brother could just have been repeating what MB said to him.) JMHO.

I am looking at google maps and it says the distance from
froggy bottoms to meadowbrook is 0.8 miles total
3 min. to drive
walking is 16 minutes.
Kings Creek is 0.2 miles
Ramsey street is 0.6 miles

This is a young healthy female and I think she wouldnt think twice about walking this distance (even in flip flops).

JMO

I'm just saying to walk at that time of night alone in the dark seems off to me. Why that far away? Couldn't he have dropped her off closer to her apartment?

The thing that bothers me the most about NH.. (besides a SO) is that he says Kelli was texting all night... almost like it bothered him...!!
I think NH was under the impression that he was on a date with Kelli...and was upset when her attention was elsewhere.....!! Point being... "I didn't know she was married...".
Sounds to me, he thought it was a full blown date, and was upset when she shunned him at the end...!!

I don't think a controlling abusive husband would allow their wife to join the military. She is surrounded by men. No way. Plus, it sounds like she wore the pants in the marriage. Also, "I would never lay a hand on her" doesn't sound like a quote that would come out of an abusers mouth. I think the subject would be avoided all together if that was the case.

*My controlling abusive ex-husband let me work so someone was paying the bills...kwim? I will not get into how much everyone loved him, he is not the type and so on. Not drawing any conclusions on any players in this case. Did anyone ever find out if Kellis' hubby is employed?

When I went to my sons graduation after basic training... He introduced me to his battle buddy.... "She" just smiled at my politely and introduced herself.... I was surprised it was a girl....!!! and my son later admitted.... "Yeah, she's tossed me a few times...!!..... anywho... they both ended up on the stage. excepting awards.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769