GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I went missing, you'd NEVER see or hear from my inlaws. JMO

Why? You dont think they would stand by your husband at that time? His own parents?

Id most certainly be with my son! but thats me!

Why? You dont think they would stand by your husband at that time? His own parents?

Nope. They're just not that kind of people. They'd lock the gates and never talk. JMO

Well, I know I would also, Eileen730, but that is just me as well. Any time one of my children are in distress, they can certainly count on me IF they want me there!

Pinki, my parents are the same way. They would be the last people who would ever go on TV to appeal to the public. But they're old, so maybe that kind of paranoia comes from their generation. I would do it without hesitation.

MB's parents may value their privacy. We've seen over and over the kind of assumptions and judgments made when people do appear in the media. And really, is there anything they can actually add that would change the investigation? The important thing is the information they gave to LE and that information is something we are not privy to.

:moo:

Just curious, but why in the world would you think that? WSer's are good, concerned people in my view.

My goodness, I would never think that to be the case. Those searchers will be giving of their time and efforts because they want to find Kelli and/or anything belonging to her. It would never occur to me to question their motives!

I'm with you on this. While I do feel the thread has gone off track a few times over the past couple of days, such a thought never crossed my mind.

I'm not sure what anyone would have to gain by going to search for a missing person, just to try and get information to post/gossip about on a website. I would think that everyone on here knows that this isn't a joke. Maybe I'm missing something. :waitasec:

My mother wouldn't stand with me if my spouse was missing, but that's just her. She doesn't like anybody and would think they were all idiots if they hadn't figured it out without her speaking on camera. And I wouldn't want spousey's parents anywhere near cameras, reporters, etc for any reason. They would just make a mess of everything and the next thing you know spousey would end up accused of something no one ever thought of before spousey's parents opened their mouths. So you have to go with MB's parents just don't want to be visible right now for their own reasons. Doesn't make them bad people. Maybe just smart people.

If nick picked Kelli up earlier that night then why would she say "drop me off here" and he think she wouldn't want him to know where she lived?

If nick picked Kelli up earlier that night then why would she say "drop me off here" and he think she wouldn't want him to know where she lived?
Maybe he picked her up in the same place? Besides, if her area was gated, she might not have wanted him within the gate. Just a thought.

I've been there it's not gated it wouldn't make sense for her to walk to the end of the road where Ramsey street is either I wouldn't think

Just curious, but why in the world would you think that? WSer's are good, concerned people in my view.

My goodness, I would never think that to be the case. Those searchers will be giving of their time and efforts because they want to find Kelli and/or anything belonging to her. It would never occur to me to question their motives!

I replied a few times because of this post

Originally Posted by spoiledmom
Praying that Kelli is found Saturday!!!! Maybe the WS users that are volunteering will put all of our theories to the test during the search and find her or at least some more evidence!

I was unsure what "put all of our theories to the test" actually meant.

I've been there it's not gated it wouldn't make sense for her to walk to the end of the road where Ramsey street is either I wouldn't think

Has the location where NH dropped off Kelli been established by a reliable source? All I've seen on msm sites is a vague reference to the entrance to her apartment complex, which seems like it could mean on Ramsey street, or it could mean on Kings Creek drive.

The reports keep saying she was dropped of at the entrance to the gated community she lives in. Is there no gate at all, or was the place NH says she was dropped within a gate of some sort?

Why else might something be referred to as a gated community? Reporter's got it wrong?

Has the location where NH dropped off Kelli been established by a reliable source? All I've seen on msm sites is a vague reference to the entrance to her apartment complex, which seems like it could mean on Ramsey street, or it could mean on Kings Creek drive.

Odus, from everything I have seen and heard - the answer on the exact location is "no". Lots of discussion and ideas - but as far as we know the only 2 that KNOW that fact is NH & KB.

I replied a few times because of this post

Originally Posted by spoiledmom
Praying that Kelli is found Saturday!!!! Maybe the WS users that are volunteering will put all of our theories to the test during the search and find her or at least some more evidence!

I was unsure what "put all of our theories to the test" actually meant.
I'm going with "put our all of theories to the test" means that, due to reading theories on this site, the searchers might look someplace or notice something that they might otherwise have missed. (Like looking up into a tree instead of just on the ground)

The reports keep saying she was dropped of at the entrance to the gated community she lives in. Is there no gate at all, or was the place NH says she was dropped within a gate of some sort?

Why else might something be referred to as a gated community? Reporter's got it wrong?

BBM: They often do.

Seems that reports are getting more loosy goosy as time goes on. Editing is not happening, quotes are cherry-picked and often innacurate or mis-quotes, and they make statements that are incomplete or just not true.

To clarify.... not speaking specifically to this case but rather to all media reports in general; news papers, TV reports and on-line.

Can you tell I have been mis-quoted more than once??

Odus, from everything I have seen and heard - the answer on the exact location is "no". Lots of discussion and ideas - but as far as we know the only 2 that KNOW that fact is NH & KB.

Okay, my wording wasn't very precise. What I should has asked is whether the exact location where NH claims to have dropped off Kelli has been made public by a reliable source? I'm sure that LE has questioned NH extensively and has much more exact information, but I haven't seen anything specific reported by the msm. I'd like to know if he claims to have dropped her off on Ramsey or on Kings Creek.

I'm going with "put our all of theories to the test" means that, due to reading theories on this site, the searchers might look someplace or notice something that they might otherwise have missed. (Like looking up into a tree instead of just on the ground)

Well, I can speak for my group from last weeks search and say we looked everywhere including trees, holes, logs, manholes...in poison ivy...everywhere.

But I was unsure about the comment and that's why I inquired. The organizers of the new search have been contacted by a few with their own agendas and that's unfortunate.

Okay, my wording wasn't very precise. What I should has asked is whether the exact location where NH claims to have dropped off Kelli has been made public by a reliable source? I'm sure that LE has questioned NH extensively and has much more exact information, but I haven't seen anything specific reported by the msm. I'd like to know if he claims to have dropped her off on Ramsey or on Kings Creek.

BBM:

I don't think that has happened at this point.

NH in his interview when describing this said something like - just when you turn onto Kings Creek.

If you google and go street view at Ramsey & Kings Creek, you can move down KC into the actual appts area. Gives a good view of how things look.

Well, I can speak for my group from last weeks search and say we looked everywhere including trees, holes, logs, manholes...in poison ivy...everywhere.

But I was unsure about the comment and that's why I inquired. The organizers of the new search have been contacted by a few with their own agendas and that's unfortunate.
Ahh. Got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member