GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Why is that?
their daughter in law is Missing!

You dont find that a bit strange?

Even if they didnt say anything just standing with their son.

I thought it odd ! and thats JMO!

It's fine that you find it odd; I personally don't think it's strange. I wasn't questioning your opinion. I was simply agreeing with andalso that we don't know any FACTUAL information about his parents.

I would hope they would go because they want to actually help and not because they just want to be able to get info to share on here.

I think they really want to help find her supertroop!
I think everyone that posts here just has that goal, that she can come home to her family!

I believe hes in Tennesse with Kelli's mom!
JMO

Yes, he was in TN for that interview, but his parents might have been with him...but for whatever reason choosing not to be thrust into the media spotlight.

Perhaps I should copy/paste earlier posts I have made, I seem to be making the same comments over and over and over again with regard to certain facts.

With regard to Kelli's phone, there are several lines of investigation and forensics that take place. The bottom line: Physical location of the phone is not as important as any technological information they have received in the phone's operation. Many people here seem to think that the discovery of the phone will make or break this case and determine where Kelli is. The reality, though, is that the physical presence of the phone is not nearly as important as the other attributes, which I will break down one by one.

1. GPS trail: The phone model that Kelli was using has the ability to trace a GPS trail independent of actual usage, and unless the phone was A) turned completely off, or B) set to Private (both unlikely), then this information would be the most circumstantially correct in determining Kelli's movements. These are the "pings" that police have released, but keep in mind that the police doesn't release all information prior to a court case unless they need help. In short, they most probably have the entire GPS movement trail of Kelli for the past few days, or at least hours before and after she was last seen.

2. Voice protocol (normal phone call) vs Data protocol (Texting, pictures, or video): Technically, every communication through a digital phone is handled in the same manner. What I call "voice protocol" is what is normally understood as a "normal phone conversation" or "voice message." But the "data packets" that are sent are done in the same manner as texting, sending pictures or sending videos. Each packet can be broken down and traced through whatever technological media are utilized: cell towers, satellite transfers, and other switching networks would be forensically investigated through whatever protocols are used. Obviously, if someone say they called Kelli at 2:30 PM on Friday, then the records on Kelli's phone would reflect the time called, the protocols used (in this case, voice), the identification of the caller's phone, and in extension, any medium used to transmit the voice message (including cell tower locations or even GPS locations of both caller and receiver). It can tell how many packets were sent, and even find the exact route of all packets.

3. Once this occurs, they can use the information obtained technologically to corroborate with witness or POI interviews. This is the true value in the technology, NOT the actual phone itself, which is only one piece of the puzzle.

Now, it MAY be important to find the phone to obtain other evidence, such as Nick's fingerprints or other POI's dna evidence. But that is a separate piece of evidence, not a dealbreaker. The bottom line, folks, is that it is not important to worry about where the phone may be and judging LE's performance (or lack of) to that end. Anyway, if you wish, get a more technologically connected poster who can describe what I surmised above in greater detail, but the above procedures would have pretty much been covered. IT forensics is turning out to be one of the most concrete evidenciary trails in LE's armory.

IMO, If LE had anything in the slightest on MB, wouldn't they have arrested him by now? I mean, if he said he was in Florida and they could prove he wasn't...isn't that obstruction of justice? Would/could LE arrest him for that alone?

This is why I'm having a hard time buying this theory. If LE can't confirm MB's whereabouts around the time she went missing, that is huge! If they catch him in a couple lies regarding his alibi, you would think they would be questioning him and the media would have a hay day with it. We have heard nothing from the media about Mike being questioned again by LE. We have only heard the speculation from a blog that is known to start rumors. And what does Froggy Bottoms have to do with Mike? Why are Kelli's last cell phone pings behind Froggy Bottoms and why are the times not adding up as far as when Nick said he dropped her off?Also, why would Mike type "got home safely" on Kelli's phone? I understand that this is a possibility but I just don't see how the cops would take it lightly if his alibi isn't checking out.

In my opinion, in order to believe MB had something to do with this you would have to believe he left his cell phone in Florida, right? If MB leaves his cell in FL and someone tries to get a hold of him, say shoots him a text or calls and he does not answer, that in and of itself would be suspicious, right. So, how does MB assure if he leaves his cell in FL that no one is going to try and get a hold of him? I realize he could turn the phone off, but my point is...there seems to be many areas in the scenario of him making this journey to Fayetteville and back, where he could have gotten tripped up, IMO, and would be busted by now. Did I mentions this is my opinion (and subject to change, btw.)
I also don't see how he gets her into her car...theories on that?

Todd,
I have stated many times I know next to NOTHING about phones, pings or electronics/technology. However I am taking my cue from the pressers done by LE, they really want that phone. Do you think this is just a ploy on their part? or do you think they are genuine in wanting that phone? If I put lots of weight into what you have said over and over, it would mean I have to discredit the enthusiasm I see in the pressers? I just don't understand if the phone offers nothing to them, why do they drive home the phones importance to be found? Help me here please? TIA

Yes, he was in TN for that interview, but his parents might have been with him...but for whatever reason choosing not to be thrust into the media spotlight.

Well i have not seen them nor have i head anyone say they were there.
I would think if they were they would have been lovingly included with the family at press interviews. Her sisters BF was there standing with them.

Now i dont know if they want to avoid whatever but has it crossed your mind that maybe just maybe there is a reason they are not standing there with their son.

We dont know!
I dont know that they are there they have not made their presence known so as i see it they are not there. JMO

I believe hes in Tennesse with Kelli's mom!
JMO

I don't think it is fair to speculate about Mike's parents or how they are handling this. You simply have no facts to support how they have interacted with MB, or Kelli's family since this has occurred, do you? All you know is they have not been in the MSM, which IMO is probably a very smart move.

In my opinion, in order to believe MB had something to do with this you would have to believe he left his cell phone in Florida, right? If MB leaves his cell in FL and someone tries to get a hold of him, say shoots him a text or calls and he does not answer, that in and of itself would be suspicious, right. So, how does MB assure if he leaves his cell in FL that no one is going to try and get a hold of him? I realize he could turn the phone off, but my point is...there seems to be many areas in the scenario of him making this journey to Fayetteville and back, where he could have gotten tripped up, IMO, and would be busted by now. Did I mentions this is my opinion (and subject to change, btw.)
I also don't see how he gets her into her car...theories on that?

That's another great point. So what if he didn't talk to Kelli since 3:00pm. LE could see if he talked to anyone from his cell phone between the time he could have been driving to NC . If he had any phone conversations that day during that time, they could ping his phone to see where he was at. Who is to say that no one at all talked to him on the phone during those times? If it shows no contact with anyone, he would look suspicious. I can't imagine LE not checking these things out already. It's very important to the investigation.

I don't think it is fair to speculate about Mike's parents or how they are handling this. You simply have no facts to support how they have interacted with MB, or Kelli's family since this has occurred, do you. All you know is they have not been in the MSM, which IMO is probably a very smart move.

Well are there any facts that they have?
I just took note they are missing from the equation!
JMO

Well i have not seen them nor have i head anyone say they were there.
I would think if they were they would have been lovingly included with the family at press interviews. Her sisters BF was there standing with them.

Now i dont know if they want to avoid whatever but has it crossed your mind that maybe just maybe there is a reason they are not standing there with their son.

We dont know!
I dont know that they are there they have not made their presence known so as i see it they are not there. JMO

I think they are letting HER family speak and represent her.
I think it would be strange for in laws to repreent her instead of her own family.

I think the media would only want to talk to his parents if somehow later they say he might have had something with what happened to her.

Todd,
I have stated many times I know next to NOTHING about phones, pings or electronics/technology. However I am taking my cue from the pressers done by LE, they really want that phone. Do you think this is just a ploy on their part? or do you think they are genuine in wanting that phone? If I put lots of weight into what you have said over and over, it would mean I have to discredit the enthusiasm I see in the pressers? I just don't understand if the phone offers nothing to them, why do they drive home the phones importance to be found? Help me here please? TIA

I believe that they want the phone because they know the suspects prints are on it. I think they believe once they find it, they will have their suspect. Especially if they think the suspect sent the last couple texts.

Todd,

Not Todd, but review this part, Bella. Quoting Todd:

Now, it MAY be important to find the phone to obtain other evidence, such as Nick's fingerprints or other POI's dna evidence.

If LE is among those that don't believe Kelli sent the 'home safely' text (and possible others), then it would make sense that they'd like to obtain the phone to test for dna and fingerprints.

Here is another possibility, even if GPS, wifi, and location services were disabled, as long as the battery was still active, the phone's camera still works. It is also really easy to record voice notes and video with iPhones.
If Kelli had time, she might well have surreptitiously taped or snapped something quickly, before her phone was removed from her.

Not saying that LE would find anything like that if they do find the phone, but it'd be nuts not to try to find it, just to review for any possible additional evidence that might be there. Sure worth a shot looking.

I hope that does not mean that they are going just to be able to report back here.

Hopefully they will be doing it to find Kelli and track down the suspect that left evidence behind. IMO. Posting here isn't going to catch the perp. But getting out there will. I wish I could be a part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels