GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, If LE had anything in the slightest on MB, wouldn't they have arrested him by now? I mean, if he said he was in Florida and they could prove he wasn't...isn't that obstruction of justice? Would/could LE arrest him for that alone?

Could not they not just be giving him enough rope to hang himself with? (Well, pardon the visual, but I think you know what I mean.)

I find myself going back and forth about who I think is likely the person responsible. I'm curious to see what the next bit of info is leaked from LE. It's been awhile so hopefully it'll be something that's more substantial than the limited info we have now.

IMO, If LE had anything in the slightest on MB, wouldn't they have arrested him by now? I mean, if he said he was in Florida and they could prove he wasn't...isn't that obstruction of justice? Would/could LE arrest him for that alone?

After the recent devolpments in the Powell case, nothing surprises me anymore...

Where are his Mother and father?
Wouldnt they be there with him!

Could not they not just be giving him enough rope to hang himself with? (Well, pardon the visual, but I think you know what I mean.)

I find myself going back and forth about who I think is likely the person responsible. I'm curious to see what the next bit of info is leaked from LE. It's been awhile so hopefully it'll be something that's more substantial than the limited info we have now.

Yes, I suppose they could. I am open minded to the fact that there is a possibility that MB could have done it... the window of time is there. But IMO it is less likely that he could have done it and got away with it, thus far. How do you travel from FL to Fayetteville in a night with no one being none the wiser?? First off, the cell would have to be left in Florida so as not to have any pings, and secondly wouldn't he have needed to stop somewhere for gas? Then pay with cash AND not be seen on any camera. Then, if new car, clean it to make sure there is no sign of Kelli having been in it...no DNA, no fingerprints, hair, fibers...nothing...'cause it was new and he got it while he was away in FL so Kelli would never have been in the car. I just think some indisputable concrete evidence would have turned up by now, against MB. I could be wrong.

Where are his Mother and father?
Wouldnt they be there with him!

Are you assuming that both of his parents are alive and there marriage is in tact or do you know that to be a fact? I don't know one way or the other, do you?

Are you assuming that both of his parents are alive and there marriage is in tact or do you know that to be a fact? I don't know one way or the other, do you?

I though his step-mother & dad lived in FL and his mom elsewhere (maybe CA?)....

Yes, I suppose they could. I am open minded to the fact that there is a possibility that MB could have done it... the window of time is there. But IMO it is less likely that he could have done it and got away with it, thus far. How do you travel from FL to Fayetteville in a night with no one being none the wiser?? First off, the cell would have to be left in Florida so as not to have any pings, and secondly wouldn't he have needed to stop somewhere for gas? Then pay with cash AND not be seen on any camera. Then, if new car, clean it to make sure there is no sign of Kelli having been in it...no DNA, no fingerprints, hair, fibers...nothing...'cause it was new and he got it while he was away in FL so Kelli would never have been in the car. I just think some indisputable concrete evidence would have turned up by now, against MB. I could be wrong.

Her car was there! I think she was alive in whomevers car she was in.
If he put her in her own car there would be no evidence in his own car of her ever having been in it! JMO

then he drives her car back parks it and is off again!

If he buys a car with no record of mileage he could do it!

Did he do it?
Maybe yes
Maybe no!

We all have to wait and see

Well, we know he wasn't texting back and forth with Kelli. There were reports of her texting all night at the bar (from past NH interviews) yet Mike says the last time they spoke was around 3pm. He clearly wasn't the one who was texting her--is it possible because he didn't have his phone on him?

I also think there are plenty of opportunities available to stop at smaller gas stations off the interstate without leaving much of a trace. There are certainly places more rural in between FL and NC and besides, LE would have to track down nearly every security camera in a 600 mile swathe of highway.

I'm unfortunately not familiar with transporting bodies in cars without leaving traces behind. Is it possible that he could have taken or used her car? If she was alive the last time she was in any vehicle, it wouldn't raise suspicions of any detective or the dogs, right?

I don't know. I'm uneasy with the idea that he could have gone several days without talking to Kelli and not be alarmed.

Not to mention the fact that LE would have likely tried to find a way to keep MB from going out of state to TN. I think if LE felt they had need of keeping a close eye on Mike, they would have used whatever they could have to keep him in the state.

I think SpoiledMom nailed many of the reasons for why details about the state of the marriage have been kept private by LE, the family, Mike, and the more responsible friends of Kelli's. All it took was for some irresponsible people to put themselves out there as 'sources', and already irresponsible writers have begun creating headlines that blame Kelli herself for her disappearance, implying that she's missing because of her poor choices.

Not impressed. Where is that respect for LE's strategic planning for the investigation? Where is the respect for Kelli's family's obvious wishes? Where is the respect for the reputation for a young missing woman, who didn't deserve whatever has happened to her - regardless of ANY personal choices she'd made?

Whether you agree with who is a supsect or not, having a basic level of respect for how those closest to Kelli and LE are presenting information about Kelli seems to be considered to be secondary to the public's curiousity and their belief that they deserve the 'right' to know anything and everything.

Can't help but wonder how Kelli's family has reacted to some of these headlines blaming Kelli. And how po'ed LE might be.

Can't help but wonder how Kelli's family has reacted to some of these headlines blaming Kelli. And how po'ed LE might be.

I have not only obviously missed something, or missed lots of somethings...I have not seen anything in the MSM putting down Kelli, or putting blame on her. That would be in the poorest taste in my eyes....I feel fortunate I have not seen them, I understand why people are left with a bad taste in their mouths if that is the case....Makes me angry just to think of it actually.

I'm unfortunately not familiar with transporting bodies in cars without leaving traces behind.

I'd say it is very fortunate that NONE of us are familiar with this. ;)

(I know what you meant... from a web-sleuthing POV.)

He lives in florida with his dad and step mom.
From what i saw his mom is in another state!

So i would think one of them would be there!

He sure wasnt living alone in Florida was he?

Well they have a missing daughter in law andi was wondering where they might be?

JMO

Praying that Kelli is found Saturday!!!! Maybe the WS users that are volunteering will put all of our theories to the test during the search and find her or at least some more evidence!

I hope that does not mean that they are going just to be able to report back here.

I have not only obviously missed something, or missed lots of somethings...I have not seen anything in the MSM putting down Kelli, or putting blame on her. That would be in the poorest taste in my eyes....I feel fortunate I have not seen them, I understand why people are left with a bad taste in their mouths if that is the case....Makes me angry just to think of it actually.

I never saw anything that put Kelli in a bad light!
Never saw a bad word printed about her!

She is the only one that matters and its important to bring her home to her family!

He lives in florida with his dad and step mom.
From what i saw his mom is in another state!

So i would think one of them would be there!

He sure wasnt living alone in Florida was he?

Well they have a missing daughter in law andi was wondering where they might be?

JMO

BBM

Their absence in the media's coverage of this case doesn't necessarily mean they don't care what has happened. Perhaps they aren't comfortable in the public spotlight and would rather prefer the attention be placed on Kelli and her family.

You make a very good point andalso. We don't know anything factual about his parents.

BBM

Their absence in the media's coverage of this case doesn't not necessarily mean they don't care what has happened. Perhaps they aren't comfortable in the public spotlight and would rather prefer the attention be placed on Kelli and her family.

I didnt say they dont care!
I was wondering where they might be!
I thought they would be with their son!

JMO

You make a very good point andalso. We don't know anything factual about his parents.

And Why is that?
their daughter in law is Missing!

You dont find that a bit strange?

Even if they didnt say anything just standing with their son.

I thought it odd ! and thats JMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member