GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure LE doesn't want to arrest anyone without having more of the picture emerge. At this point can they even prove that Kelli is deceased? A DA would push back for LE to get more evidence. One bite of the apple is all the state gets, so no need to play their hand now.

wait a sec they found bloody clothes? i had not heard about that, is there info on that on the media thread?

wait a sec they found bloody clothes? i had not heard about that, is there info on that on the media thread?

There was a media link posted on one of Kelli's threads and the post number is tagged so it should be easy to find. It was in one of Nicks first 3 interveiws.

There have been NO bloody clothes found that links to this case. None! If this were true searchers would be all over that area, which has not happened.

There have been NO bloody clothes found that links to this case. None! If this were true searchers would be all over that area, which has not happened.

It's true that LE has not mentioned bloody clothes publicly...but the idea that bloody clothes were found came from a media interview with NH, where Nick said that LE told him they had found bloody clothes. We don't know if LE did in fact tell NH that and if they did, we don't know if they were being truthful about it...

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2012/06/13/1183422?sac=fo.local

Article from last evening about the searches & searchers. What an incredibly dedicated group...I am so proud of them for keeping up the effort!

In the two months since Army Pfc. Kelli Bordeaux disappeared, strangers like James Warwick have not stopped looking for her.

and

Saturday's search for Bordeaux uncovered deer bones, a shotgun shell, a bloody bit of gauze, broken car parts and many beer cans in the ditches along Callie Road. None is thought to be connected to Bordeaux's disappearance.

The searchers last week found a cellphone that looked like Bordeaux's but wasn't and a realistic replica of a handgun, said search organizer Tina Turner. Police collected the finds, but Turner doesn't think they're related to the Bordeaux case, either.

Still in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so glad to see people are still searching for her.

Terry C. Speaks, a suspect in the murder this month of Jaren Lockhart out of New Orleans, was incarcerated in NC from June 21, 2006 through January 27, 2009. What prison was he in? He is from Mount Airy, NC.

Now I want to compare the dates that TCS and NH were locked up to see if they overlap and if they were in the same facility.

In searching for NH's prison record I ran across the link about clothing being found possibly related to Kelli's case.

First, I don't recall 'bloody' ever being mentioned.
Second, I read recently that the khaki pants aren't related to this case - can anybody confirm if they ever even existed?

Here's the link to where the pants are first mentioned ~ the video is 2:37 min long; the reporter mentions the pants at the very end - not before the 2:30 min mark.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/video?id=8626872

Too many cases so I'm trying to hold too many facts in my head - please remind me of when we were told anything about bloody anything in relation to Kelli's case. Thanks.

Oh good. They'll hold TS in NC on his charges there while they are investigating Jaren's case. At least he won't be on the street.

I'll look for NH's prison info now.

http://sexoffender.ncdoj.gov/details.aspx?SRN=016529S3

NH was convicted on September 15, 2003 (admitted the 17th), and released on July 12, 2008. (I thought it was later.)

TS was incarcerated July 21, 2006, and released on January 27, 2009.

NH was already in prison for 2 years and 10 mos. before TS got there.
So from July 21, 2006 to July 12, 2008, the two RSO's sentences overlapped before NH's release.

So two RSO's in prison from NC at the same time for two years.
Now, how to figure out if they were in the same prison.

Adding ~ Here's NH's whole record spelled out. Hope his page stays visible after linked.
http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...nderID=0815376&SENTENCEINFO=yes&SHOWPHOTO=yes

Can't figure out how to id the prison he did his time in. So far I found 'admitting locations - Western YI' at link above.

Speaks was in Piedmont Correctional and Caledonia and Holbert was in Western YI. You can check the North Carolina Department of Corrections.

Oh no. I just found Terry Christopher Speaks linked to Tennessee through people finders.com. Holly Bobo? It turned up showing Greenbriar Circle, Johnson City, TN.

Am I taking this too far? I've not heard him linked to TN before.

I deleted the alias name as LE didn't mention it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member