GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaks was in Piedmont Correctional and Caledonia and Holbert was in Western YI. You can check the North Carolina Department of Corrections.

I also found Columbus CI for Holbert.
I didn't even know those were the names of the prisons.

Piedmont
Caledonia
Western YI
Columbus CI

Does this prove that they didn't develop a relationship?
Are there any programs where RSO's are brought together even if they are being housed in separate prisons? Can they exchange mail?

I tried checking the NC Dept. of Corrections but nothing worked for me even with their offender numbers. It would work if I was checking the status of current prisoners but not former ones. Thank you for the information.

Terry C. Speaks, a suspect in the murder this month of Jaren Lockhart out of New Orleans, was incarcerated in NC from June 21, 2006 through January 27, 2009. What prison was he in? He is from Mount Airy, NC.

Now I want to compare the dates that TCS and NH were locked up to see if they overlap and if they were in the same facility.

There was that mystery man who was questioning patrons of FB. Does he resemble the POI in JL case (TS)?

There was that mystery man who was questioning patrons of FB. Does he resemble the POI in JL case (TS)?

Good thought but IMO, no he doesn't. The mystery man had a glass eye, IIRC.

Where the heck is Kelli ??

You are not forgotten dear, there are still many people that want you to be located and the person(s) responsible for you going missing to face the consequences.
Guilty person, NOW is the time for you to fess-up.

Oh no. I just found Terry Christopher Speaks linked to Tennessee through people finders.com. Holly Bobo? It turned up showing Greenbriar Circle, Johnson City, TN.

Am I taking this too far? I've not heard him linked to TN before.

I deleted the alias name as LE didn't mention it

Johnson City, TN to Parsons, TN
381 mi, 6 hours 14 mins

I'm new on here. First post. I live in Durham, so the case has piqued my interest. (Removed banned site info).

I don't know anything about the mystery man. I mean, I read a couple posts that referred to him but grazed over them because I don't know too much about FB.

Johnson City, TN to Parsons, TN
381 mi, 6 hours 14 mins

Yes, I looked at that too. Johnson City is north of Asheville but looks like there's a route 40 going south and then west eventually past Parsons.

The idea is, if there's a serial killer, he's travelling throughout the region, like a truck driver would, and the distance isn't a hindrance to him. Figuring out how he zones in on his victims and what drives him to harm them would be key to understand if any of the cases are connected.

Are any of the girls connected in any way? How could someone, a stranger, become aware of them? They are all 22 years old, aren't they?

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...=view&current=81711KatelynMarkham-missing.jpg

Missing from Ohio on the eve of her 22nd B-day (like Mickey S.) and had just sent a late night/early morning text message of a picture of herself (like Kelli) to her fiance. When he texted her the next morning, she never answered . . . .

I've not read about the case above. I scrolled down the titles and saw her name and age 22 missing from Ohio Aug. 2011.

This is freaking me out.

:Welcome1:

Welcome Waveski! Glad to have you join us!

I don't know anything about the mystery man. I mean, I read a couple posts that referred to him but grazed over them because I don't know too much about FB.

Hey Woe...The "Mystery Man" didn't actually have to do with FB (Facebook). To the best of my recollection, The "MM" showed up at Froggy Bottoms a week to the day after Kelli went missing and told people there that he was KB's father ( he was not...her father has passed) and he began to interrogate everyone at the bar. VOH, our insider at the bar, said they (he/she) were the only person who he didn't ask questions of. The mystery man, IIRC, was wearing either cowboy boots or a cowboy hat (can't remember exactly which) and he had a glass eye. He was kicked out of the bar, I believe he was intoxicated and also at some point folks realized he was not who he said he was.
I think that is the gist of the mystery man...VOH, please feel free to clear up anything I got wrong...I'm going from memory.

Hey Woe...The "Mystery Man" didn't actually have to do with FB (Facebook). To the best of my recollection, The "MM" showed up at Froggy Bottoms a week to the day after Kelli went missing and told people there that he was KB's father ( he was not...her father has passed) and he began to interrogate everyone at the bar. VOH, our insider at the bar, said they (he/she) were the only person who he didn't ask questions of. The mystery man, IIRC, was wearing either cowboy boots or a cowboy hat (can't remember exactly which) and he had a glass eye. He was kicked out of the bar, I believe he was intoxicated and also at some point folks realized he was not who he said he was.
I think that is the gist of the mystery man...VOH, please feel free to clear up anything I got wrong...I'm going from memory.

Oh thanks. I'm not sure if Okay then meant the guy you're referring to or a guy from another case, Jaren's?, who came to peeps attention through a fb situation. :waitasec: I'm not really sure.

Problem is when I begin to actively read three cases at one time, I begin mixing the facts from one case with information given on another case.
One of the reasons I tell myself sleuthing is a good thing for me to do, is that it's helping to keep my mind active as I have some physical problems. Sometimes I wonder if it ends up calling more attention to my mental deficiencies. ugh!

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...=view&current=81711KatelynMarkham-missing.jpg

Missing from Ohio on the eve of her 22nd B-day (like Mickey S.) and had just sent a late night/early morning text message of a picture of herself (like Kelli) to her fiance. When he texted her the next morning, she never answered . . . .

I've not read about the case above. I scrolled down the titles and saw her name and age 22 missing from Ohio Aug. 2011.

This is freaking me out.

Thread for Katelyn:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148943&highlight=katelyn+Markham

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148499&highlight=katelyn+Markham

Terry C. Speaks, a suspect in the murder this month of Jaren Lockhart out of New Orleans, was incarcerated in NC from June 21, 2006 through January 27, 2009. What prison was he in? He is from Mount Airy, NC.

Now I want to compare the dates that TCS and NH were locked up to see if they overlap and if they were in the same facility.

Woe, here is a link to a Terry Speaks on the NC DOC/DPS public records -- get out a pen & paper because it's snaky w/regard to incarceration dates -- when one sentence is done, another begins for the next conviction.

He is also listed as an absconder -- to just add to the confusion of it.

Take a deep breath, & jump on in there!

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

Oh thanks. I'm not sure if Okay then meant the guy you're referring to or a guy from another case, Jaren's?, who came to peeps attention through a fb situation. :waitasec: I'm not really sure.

Problem is when I begin to actively read three cases at one time, I begin mixing the facts from one case with information given on another case.
One of the reasons I tell myself sleuthing is a good thing for me to do, is that it's helping to keep my mind active as I have some physical problems. Sometimes I wonder if it ends up calling more attention to my mental deficiencies. ugh!

bbm

Oh, Woe -- No, No, No! Quite the opposite -- you give way more than you get on this site, IMO. You have good recall, sleuthing wisdom, and a real nose for just facts and not that smoky, misty stuff. Keep it up, Woe, keep it up. You are quite a sharp little cookie!:seeya:

bbm

Oh, Woe -- No, No, No! Quite the opposite -- you give way more than you get on this site, IMO. You have good recall, sleuthing wisdom, and a real nose for just facts and not that smoky, misty stuff. Keep it up, Woe, keep it up. You are quite a sharp little cookie!:seeya:

Well stated and I agree!

Thanks guys/gals - I needed that!!! :blowkiss:

Here's a re-link to Bill Warner's work showing the young women who have gone missing beginning April 25, 2009 up until June 2012.
New peeps posting may not be aware of the possibility that there may be a serial killer on the loose.

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/

Woe, here is a link to a Terry Speaks on the NC DOC/DPS public records -- get out a pen & paper because it's snaky w/regard to incarceration dates -- when one sentence is done, another begins for the next conviction.

He is also listed as an absconder -- to just add to the confusion of it.

Take a deep breath, & jump on in there!

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

Why do they let these animals out to roam the earth?
How many crimes do u need to commit before they keep u?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther