NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, 11/10/09 TRIAL THREAD

Look at you Imamaze! You got a whole page of tweets here. LOL! How did you do that? I'm not good with the twitter stuff. But.... I can get you to teach me, right?

Thank you!

Salem

LOL, I searched Shaniya Davis's name and it brought them all up, wasn't sure if it would work but I copied the url and put it here, it worked :)

It is great! I have been sending emails to various reporters asking if they would be following the trial. Some have been very kind and responded. Others are apparently busy :shrug:

The list you found is great!

Salem

Ugh, that makes a lot of sense, Kimberlyd -- so hard to say that! But I do remember the horrible details from her brother about the blanket, etc., and MAM giving Shaniya something to make her sleepy, etc., etc.

It makes a lot of sense
-- and that certainly would bring AD much, much closer to, essentially, a conspiracy with MAM for him to "take care of the problem," and the disappearance sounds pretty logical. But stupid, IMO, for her to think that LE would take her word for it, look around some, and eventually put it in a cold case file.

She's not the brightest bulb in the bunch and she was desperate.
She tried to pin it in her bf.
She was hoping her dealer would take care of it.

Sick and twisted.

JMO

Well, I see the @#@#*& is still smirking. :furious:

Here is the trial section for Shaniya's Case Archive:

http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...3?page=1&_suid=136544162443708879153671395685

It will be updated as time and info allows.

Here is the original Case Archive, everything from Day 1 to trials.
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...-?page=1&_suid=136544178020408185752015042663

Imamaze or Salem, please add to the OP. Thanks.

If anyone is interested in collecting some pics of important "highlights" I would SO appreciate it. My email: aamandareckonwith@gmail dot com.

So disappointed this trial won't be broadcast. :( Other locals, can anyone recall the name of the other little girl, murdered by mom's BF while mom was away at military service?? Johnston County, N.C. Child was kept in a shed on BF's parents property?

So disappointed this trial won't be broadcast. :( Other locals, can anyone recall the name of the other little girl, murdered by mom's BF while mom was away at military service?? Johnston County, N.C. Child was kept in a shed on BF's parents property?

I was able to google an answer to my question, Jonathan Richardson/Teghan Skiba. I know this is off topic, but it's another horrible N.C. child murder. Does anyone know where this case stands? This one happened in my county.

McNeill's attorneys also said McNeill agrees to four statements of fact claimed by the prosecution. They said McNeill acknowledges that: (1.) he was at the Sleepy Hallow trailer park off Murchison Road where Shaniya lived with her mother, (2.) he left with Shaniya, (3.) he went with Shaniya to a hotel in Sanford, (4.) he left the hotel with Shaniya.

http://www.wnct.com/story/21898551/searcher-recalls-day-he-helped-find-nc-girls-body

Interesting. Wonder what his story is on how she ended up dead in a ditch raped and murdered.

McNeill's attorneys also said McNeill agrees to four statements of fact claimed by the prosecution. They said McNeill acknowledges that: (1.) he was at the Sleepy Hallow trailer park off Murchison Road where Shaniya lived with her mother, (2.) he left with Shaniya, (3.) he went with Shaniya to a hotel in Sanford, (4.) he left the hotel with Shaniya.

http://www.wnct.com/story/21898551/searcher-recalls-day-he-helped-find-nc-girls-body

Interesting. Wonder what his story is on how she ended up dead in a ditch raped and murdered.

He may as well admit to it! There's video evidence of it.

He's going down!

I'm sorry to hear the judge is not allowing tweets from the courtroom. The public has a right to know what's going on in this case. I can understand if the judge doesn't want cameras but he/she shouldn't prevent reporters from tweeting. IMO, JMO

I wanted him dead but I can live with him never ever ever being able to walk among us again if that is what I'm forced to swallow.

Plus, he will never be able to stop looking over his shoulder. I doubt that he will live out his sentence - since the prison population has no time for child molesters and murderers. It might be a real punishment to have him in a general prison setting.
Does anyone know who the press means when they claim that he had a relationship with Shaniya's aunt and therefore the pictures on his cell phone were of her? That didn't make sense to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back