NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, 11/10/09 TRIAL THREAD

Dear Shaniya,

There are no words to describe the impact you have had on my life, but this morning I thought to myself that if there were any- it would be these:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAlvgnnZJjQ"]What a Wonderful World | Playing For Change - YouTube[/ame]

It may sound odd to some but to me, you made this world a wonderful place while you were with us; and you gave us every tool you had to help make this world a more wonderful world than it already is, when you left us to be free forever, wonderful forever.

There are no words to thank you for that sacrifice.

You will never be forgotten, and there will never come a day that I forget what a wonderful world you made this one to be.

Sing, dance, and play forever, beautiful child. We will continue your work down here, until we meet again.

Oriah

Oriah that was so nice, Im crying all over my desk, in a good way .....she wont be forgotten, thats for sure, precious little sweetie!

Do you think MAM regrets not presenting any witnesses or evidence in his defense? This is obviously not the outcome he intended.

If he was trying to show the jury that he didn't need any evidence to prove he was innocent, he was clearly mistaken.

Do you think MAM regrets not presenting any witnesses or evidence in his defense? This is obviously not the outcome he intended.

If he was trying to show the jury that he didn't need any evidence to prove he was innocent, he was clearly mistaken.

I don't think he regrets it.
He's just that sadistic.

OK its late and I am thinking too hard but I have something on my noggin bothering me
I am Irish Spanish Japanese and have some native american in my family, each of these cultures believe in the afterlife and in order for a person that has had violence co.minted to them to have peace the offender must be brought to justice, now we have done that but I do believe she wants, maybe not everyone, but someone to know what happened to her so she can rest properly, do we think she was killed at the hotel or in the car maybe because she was crying, I'm thinking the latter, only because of the man that saw them getting in the car, what do you guys think, I love this child I never met, I want to know she is resting in peace, like I said, its late for me

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Shaniya is resting in peace. Of that I have no doubts. Even if you dont believe in a compassionate God, Shaniya didnt suffer on Earth to be left in limbo.

I think that he knew from the moment the deal was made that he was going to kill her. I think that was part of the deal and AD knew it too.

As for the lack of defense-I have been thinking about it. Any defense he offered was going to be a sham. What still gets to me is how important it seemed to him in his interviews not be known as a baby rapist. Regardless of having been exactly that.

If he waives his future appeals, then I will have some more thoughts regarding him fwiw.

I can not imagine being on that jury.
I could not even watch the case or be on this thread... Sweet angel tore my heart, and I did not trust the system... but it came through this time. :)
MAM is dead man walking but he can still be walking for ten years while we pay for it.
Monster mom needs to go in for life too....

OK its late and I am thinking too hard but I have something on my noggin bothering me
I am Irish Spanish Japanese and have some native american in my family, each of these cultures believe in the afterlife and in order for a person that has had violence co.minted to them to have peace the offender must be brought to justice, now we have done that but I do believe she wants, maybe not everyone, but someone to know what happened to her so she can rest properly, do we think she was killed at the hotel or in the car maybe because she was crying, I'm thinking the latter, only because of the man that saw them getting in the car, what do you guys think, I love this child I never met, I want to know she is resting in peace, like I said, its late for me

I wish I was a psychic sometimes... but I believe all that same things and I am not your faith.
I think we all know what happened to her and I think she is smiling down at the verdict.
She would be at peace with justice and it is not done till her Mom gets hers.
But the spirit and soul is more forgiving then we in the flesh are. So we REALLY is not about us down here for her… It is all about her own evolution and I do not think it matters to her if we know if she died in a car or a hotel....
I think it was in the car, but what I think does not matter nor does it have anything to do with her resting at peace. JMHO

FayObserver.com ‏@fayobserver now
BREAKING: Mario McNeill has been sentenced to death #ShaniyaDavis

THANK YOU tlcya for notifying me - my heart feels better - but still sad. Just saw a picture of our angel and that is all I need to feel a tear at my heart...

I am pleased to be wrong about not trusting the justice system IN THIS CASE.
I rather be wrong then right. :)
Thank you God, Thank you Jury... Thank you tlcya :great: :dance:

Thank you everyone who has been here from the start.
Your strength and courage is really commendable.
I have great respect for you.
Sorry I chickened out... My heart could not take more.

But I am happy today God is good... :yourock:

I'm glad you're back, songline. Figured you'd be pretty pleased with the verdict given your heartfelt posts about Shaniya. That little girl has touched the hearts of many.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
I just found out today. :)
I had to disappear... This case was making my heart skip a beat... and I could not take more.
good news is good to come to...

Hi, sloane -- This is just my gut feeling, fwiw, but I definitely think MAM suffocated little Shaniya in the motel room. She may have screamed or started saying "Stop, it hurts," or similar, very loudly, and he just matter-of-factly put his hand over her mouth & held her nose until she was totally still.

Plus, I think he wanted her dead before he left the motel room just so no one would notice her if she had said something or if she had been crying, which probably would have been likely. He also didn't want her "bothering" him by crying or screaming in pain in his car while he was finding a place to dump her little body.

Yes, IMO, she was dead before he took her out of that motel room.

I would not be surprised if much more information about what actually happened to Shaniya comes out during AD's trial.
Unless the scope of Shaniya's case is much bigger than we know, in which case there may be even more to come. I pray not. What happened to that one beautiful child is enough pain for the entire world to endure. :(

Rest, little one. The wheels of justice are still hard at work for you.

FayObserver.com ‏@fayobserver now
BREAKING: Mario McNeill has been sentenced to death #ShaniyaDavis

Good. :great: Antoinette Davis should also be executed as well. :stormingmad:

I would not be surprised if much more information about what actually happened to Shaniya comes out during AD's trial.
Unless the scope of Shaniya's case is much bigger than we know, in which case there may be even more to come. I pray not. What happened to that one beautiful child is enough pain for the entire world to endure. :(

Rest, little one. The wheels of justice are still hard at work for you.

I wonder if Mario McNeill has more victims. :stormingmad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl
Back