NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
In so many post it has been stated how awful going from the nice house to be thrust to the wolves .. She had been staying weekends with her every once in awhile.. that is what i am reading in that article. HER mother - egg donor was not a stranger to her...according to the article !! So there is more to the story so to speak .

I think there is a LOT more to this story than what we have heard. The things that stick out for me are as follows:

1. The mother :)sick: I hate calling her that), turning in her boyfriend as the original kidnapper. Why??? Did she think this was going to work? How stupid is that?

2. The motel - WHY go to a motel? Most molesters manage to find a free moment at their own home. I just find the motel thing odd. It really seems to indicate a third party to me.

3. The blakent in the neighbor's trash can and her report of an "argument" - like a "beating" that was heard about 3 am. I haven't been able to process this one yet. I believe it is very significant, however, and I will sleep on it tonight - ambien willing...

I have been accused in this thread of being a hypocrite, and I have been accused of being judgemental. I hated that. I know sometimes I type before I "over"think LOL
I want to tread lightly.
Coke in Fayetville in this instance. Probably rock cocaine. There, I typed it, wheew.
I'm sorry you have been accused...not doing that in my question to you. Just asking what your knowledge is being that you are from the area.
By the way, I have seen alot of posts from folks that have been posting fast and furious today with this tragic case. Alot of sorrow and emotion held in these threads. For the most part they have been sincere, from the heart, and in search for truth and justice for this poor angel.

I did see what he was driving but other then him being very odd there is no reason to call them. All 3 of us there wondered what he was driving because of it and all of us made a point to notice. We also have video if there is any reason to need it.

he could of switched or rented a car........blue TOYOTA IIRC

anyone remember???

I am just beside myself tonight. A lot of things just aren't adding up for me. I'm too upset to even try to think straight enough to figure anything out. All I have really are questions.

One of those questions is, I've only seen Coe and AD's family say they saw Shaniya during the past few weeks. I've searched and I'm not finding anybody else who saw her.

Has anyone seen a news report or anything where someone besides Coe or AD's family saw Shaniya in, say, the past two weeks?

One thing that's haunting me is Coe saying Shaniya was never in the living room. I thought he meant AD had never put Shaniya to sleep on the couch before. Now I'm not so sure that's what he meant. That's where my question is coming from.

TIA

ETA: I just saw some other people are questioning this also. I'm sorry. This thread is moving so fast I can't keep up very well tonight.

We've got plenty of good laws, we need to scream to have them enforced as written. Meaning if you are given 10 years in prison for a crime you're in there for 10 years. No matter what your childhood was like.

North Carolina is rather well known for its strict adherence to the felony murder beat - death or life without parole for everyone involved, no matter what. It seems they are even reluctant to make deals unless it is to give life instead of death.

JustJax, dont sweat it. I am used to it, like I said i do sometimes put my finger in "drive" before I start my brain..
If you hang around, you get a feel for the good people (a big %) and the "others".
we all get heated, espec with what went on today, I knew you didnt mean anything by it.
Manufacturing can be applied to ANY drug I do believe..

Was Shaniya hostage to the bedroom???
raped and sick all 3 weeks?
COE has to talk to LE, I think he told the story to them!

Is there a video link to him saying the living room thing? I can only find it in text but I would like to see him say it.

my old body is saying bedtime..........may Shaniya get her Justice! asap!

Did you guys go to this link....?

Though Bradley Lockhart and Antoinette Davis never married, they shared responsibility for Shaniya from the start. Davis' interaction with her daughter was typically limited to occasional weekend visits, Lockhart said. Their custody arrangement was never formalized by the courts.

But 21/2 weeks ago, Lockhart said, the informal parenting arrangement dissolved.

Shaniya went to visit her mother on Oct. 31. Lockhart said she packed Shaniya enough clothes for two days and expected to pick her up that Sunday.

But on Sunday morning, Lockhart said, Davis called and told her that she'd never see Shaniya again. Lockhart said Davis was angry that she had disciplined Shaniya for getting into a fight with her cousins.

“I was at a loss; I had no idea what to do,” said Lockhart, who had no formal custody of Shaniya and could not demand her return.
I noticed a discrepancy there of the length of time Shaniya was with AD. Dropping her off on Oct. 31 make Shaniya with AD about 10 days not 3 weeks. I think it also speaks volumes to the necessity for formal custody arrangements especially if one hasn't had a solid prior relationship with the other parent. MOO

JustJax, dont sweat it. I am used to it, like I said i do sometimes put my finger in "drive" before I start my brain..
If you hang around, you get a feel for the good people (a big %) and the "others".
we all get heated, espec with what went on today, I knew you didnt mean anything by it.
Manufacturing can be applied to ANY drug I do believe..

Kelly if you've been called that I can't imagine what I've been called and never even knew it...:angel:

Please call the Fayetteville LE and tell them about it.. It might be significant. It's better to be sure they know than to wonder if you should have called.

I don't know what happened to the info about the 60 yr old man..it disappeared from the news.

I will check in the morning to see if they are seeking anyone in connection with this.
But i think he disapeared because he wasnt real he was the patsy so to speak.
Still the guy was odd.

If you guys had a hinky meter on 100%....call police now!
I go with gut instinct.....the GIFT of Fear!!!

Maybe she can just call and ask if they are looking for a man aged 50-60 in connection with the Shaniya Davis case. And tell them she had a weird encounter with a man.

She said her work had video cameras. I worry that they might be the ones that keep taping over and over.

Truly, what a day this has been for us all. As with many of you - my heart just aches for this little girl (and her father's side of the family). The thought of what she could have possibly gone through her last few hours is unthinkable. (I cannot even allow myself to think about it!)

Just sitting here, reading your posts, as I have been since she was reported missing, and never, NEVER in my wildest dreams ever imagined that a 'mommy' could be part of something like this. It goes against EVERYTHING I think of as a family. And even though we all have our bad times and go through unfavorable moments, I cannot even wrap my brain around something so vile and foul as this case.

As I lay down tonight to go to sleep I will say a prayer for Shaniya and ask that everyone here - who believes in a more powerful being, will do the same. And I pray that justice for Shaniya's killer(s) will be served (one way or another).

My only hope is that this case will make people more aware of the true evils that face our children everyday!

Good night fellow 'websluethers' - it gives me some comfort to know that we all grieve together tonight.

RIP Shaniya!

he could of switched or rented a car........blue TOYOTA IIRC

anyone remember???

Yes, passion you're correct.

The only description was a 60ish male who might be driving a blue toyota and could be or could live in or around Raeford.

I'm still stumped by the removal of this report...

no not that name.......essica was murdered by an old white man Coony (sp)

this COE I am talking about is about Emma.....I'll post a link......brb

passionflower it was John Evander Couey who killed Jessica. He died recently in prison,of natural causes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member