NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a type of movie, usually of forcible rape, where the victim is killed on camera at the end...snuffed out, so to speak.

Gives new meaning to evil IMO :furious:

Wow ..........im like pages behind........this reminds of TS in Woodstock, Ontario.....Canada...........wow..............seems like their are so many lies..........started out too..........everyone thinking was custody issue.........then thought mom sold for drugs.........or to make some easy fast money from *advertiser censored*........the lists goes.......on and on.......where will it end........maybe when ppl start to tell the truth........how can we teach our children..........if we cant tell the truth or know right from Wrong!!..........Sorry

Kim, This is all I could find

According to court records, Lockhart has five other children with three women. He has had custody and child support disputes involving several of the children, but there was no record of any disputes involving Shaniya or Antoinette Davis.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6435879/

Im just wondering if he didnt go for custody of SD because of the other custody and support disputes that went on with his other children and he seen first hand what it does to the children involved........example........sometimes children feel they have to choose between parents, granparents.......family........didnt not want to put SD thru that...........and knew where AD came from.......(family, friends....etc.).....sorta not wanting to rock the boat....if you will...and of course how his other children did not have their mom.........he felt he was doing the right thing.....does that make sense.........not now it doesnt as the beautiful little girl is now gone...............and im very sure this is pure HELL........for him!!! NOW!!..........back to the " IF I ONLY"

OH my!!!

Ok, here goes another question...

A few days after Shaniya was taken, didn't someone come in here and on IS and post pictures that had "property of MAM" on them.
They caused quite a stir. I did not see them and was thankful.
But, was that picture something that would have been on a snuff film?

I doubt it...the person also said that was what they looked like after a run in with the WS owner...I don't put much stock in that person or their pictures.

ETA: On the rare occasion a snuff is made anymore, the mutilation to the victim is extensive, to prove that it is real as it is happening. So the type of picture, yes. The particular picture, no, I don't believe it was of Shaniya.

I really hate to type this, but it's been on my mind allot............
human trafficing, kiddie *advertiser censored* (hotel) and snuff film somewhere else?
after all, they are pervs! sex, torture........$$$$$
IIRC, the guy that ound her said it was horrific.......something like that.
Would these MONSTERS do something so horrible??
Only the autopsy will tell the truth!

Yes, it has occured to me... A snuff film....A hotel room.

I read somewhere or from someone that a report was made that the momster had nothing to do with this and that MAM took her and that's why she was reported missing. When MAM turned himself in he told police that the mother sold her to him to pay off some type of drug debt. Allegedly the reason they have not been charged with rape and child molestation was because there is no proof this occured. The only thing they no for certain is that MAM had her and that she was murdered. The prostitution charges stem from his accusation that momster "sold" her to him. As far fetched as this sounds, a part of me still holds on to a little hope that this is true and that she wasn't violated in that way.

is NG going to cover tonight? If so I'll watch, otherwise she tweeks me a bit.

Okay, please help me out here... is "Pizz Face" actually Mario (MAM)?

If it is, I've never seen that pic of him.

Strong resemblance between the guy you called "Pizz Face" and the guy named "Dustis" (sp?).

Pizz face is MAM - it is the picture taken from the Dept of Corrections site.

I doubt it...the person also said that was what they looked like after a run in with the WS owner...I don't put much stock in that person or their pictures.

Thanks. I didn't know what the pictures were, so it popped in my mind when y'all explained the whole snuff film thing to me.

Something has been bugging me.

I have seen it stated BL had raised little Shaniya for the past several years of her life.

Which leads me to question, who raised her the first "couple" of years? Anyone know?

If he has raised her the entire 5 years, why state "several"?

Also, wondering why she had "Davis" as a last name since BL was supposedly raising her.

Since she had AD last name, this would mean she would have rights to child support.

Such a little sweetheart....born on Valentines Day

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ienH4fHpGpE"]YouTube- A Special Tribute To Angel Shaniya Nicole Davis 2/14/04-11/16/09[/ame]

OH my!!!

A few days after Shaniya was taken, didn't someone come in here and on IS and post pictures that had "property of MAM" on them.

Wow. I missed that, so I don't know.

Ugh, sometimes this case gets to me too much. It's like the case in my sig... some people and crimes are just so horrific to contemplate, ya feel like you've met with one of Harry Potter's dementors. :( Soul-sucking.

I am so sorry that I put that in your brain, but as I read stories about the 'under world'..........this goes on.
I never knew anything til I started researching this.
Don't feel too bad, passion...

I had thought the same thing, but was afraid to post.

I think child *advertiser censored* pics, video, even snuff film, could help explain the need of a hotel room.

Most cell phones nowadays come with a digital camera on them, and many, like mine, also have a built in video recorder. He could have been carrying one in his pocket as he carried her into the hotel.

Someone else could have already been waiting for them in the hotel room, or he could have done this alone. Either way, it explains the use of the hotel room, to me.

Not a dumb question, just hard to type.. just google it:angel:

Thanks.
They answered it for me already. Thank God.
I really don't want to google that.

I'm bringing this over from the other thread because it closed before I could post:

Snipped respectfully for space by me.

I think the difference is that he knew AD, or thought he did. We can become lulled into a sense of security when we actually know people who may pose a risk. I have said this before, and I will repeat it. How many times have we heard neighbors or others say, for example: "Oh, but he was such a nice man! So kind to animals and children. I never would have guessed he could do something like this."?
How many cases have we heard of where the initial reaction from people who knew the perp is that he or she just must be innocent because they are not capable of such acts? I think of Jesse Grund and casey anthony. He thought she was a wonderful, loving mother incapable of harming her child. he knew casey well. He slept with her, lived with her and was engaged. But, he could not see the evil that is now so apparent to us.
I think it is psychological to be more trusting of people we actually know.

The other issues is that, again, some people are not that smart. Some people don't have good hinky meters. Some people are naive, trusting. Some people hold the ideal of motherhood to such a high standard they could not imagine a m other harming a child - even though we hear of such cases in the news. Another example from the casey case - there were LEGIONS of people from websleuths supporting her and/or insisting that she either had nothing to do with it and was innocent, except possibly for negligence, that her child was forcibly kidnapped, that casey sold her child instead of murdering her, or that if the child was dead, it was an accident. And these are people who know full well about crime and stats and mothers who kill yet did not actually know casey. But, they could not wrap their mind around the possibility that a pretty young woman with tons of smiling pictures of her and the child, could have murdered her own baby. It's the motherhood ideal working.
Finally, how many of you could possibly predict such an outcome? My gosh, it is so horrible to comprehend - a mother actually harming her child in such a premeditated, methodical manner, and for what, why? How the heck could this average, uneducated, working class father possibly predict such a thing?
We on these boards know full well the risks to kids from drug use, new boyfriends, dysfunction, etc. But many, many people out there do not. Nor do they know what they can do about it even if they have an inkling as to the risks. This father should have done many things. He didn't. But he is not a bad man. He's a single dad trying his best to work and provide for his child and provide for her care and give her access to her bio-mom, etc.he obviously took great care of Shaniya, who looked happy, clean and well adjusted, when in his care. He made a huge error in giving AD a chance to see her child.
Finally, sadly, I come across cases in my practice, every single week, of parents who absolutely have no understanding of their rights. Especially dads. I don't think Brad knew of the risks, knew what he could do to obtain custody via the courts or knew that it is not always wise to give someone a "second chance." I pity the man.

Shaniya's sister even said that she couldn't believe it. That Momster seemed like a nice and caring lady.
I've heard reports that Shaniya was the result of a one night stand. I don't think the Dad knew the momster at all and probably didn't want too much to do with her. I'm not making excuses for him, just pointing out some observations.

Eliza - I just wanted to say thank you. I should have looked up the model #. If I would have, I'd have seen that it was a monitor. I'm so attached to this case that I posted erroneously! :doh: Sorry guys...I shoulda looked up the model # - I automatically assumed it was like my neighbors. I'm just really sad for Shaniya and I'm trying to go too fast in finding answers. Have to pick my boys up from wrestling practice. Be back in a bit.

Smooches ~ Jersey

Something has been bugging me.

I have seen it stated BL had raised little Shaniya for the past several years of her life.

Which leads me to question, who raised her the first "couple" of years? Anyone know?

If he has raised her the entire 5 years, why state "several"?

Also, wondering why she had "Davis" as a last name since BL was supposedly raising her.

Since she had AD last name, this would mean she would have rights to child support.
Dad is not on Shaniya's Birth certificate only Mom is on her BC.
they did share custody in an informal way. Nothing court ordered.He said her mom got Shaniya occasionally not very often. His own daughter says that dads girl friend and sister have raised her mostly.

OH my!!!

I was on when it was happening and it was gross - they were on last Saturday night's thread if I remember correctly.

Has there ever been any evidence of an actual snuff film? I'm pretty sure the FBI has said they have never found a single valid case.
There have been serial killers who taped their torture and murder of people ,but a snuff film is made specifically for the purpose of killing and then selling the film.
I know there was a pretty famous case where Charlie Sheen saw what he thought was a snuff film. He reported it and it turned out to be just a movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike