NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious to know if MAM made any phone calls during that hour that he was in that hotel room with Shaniya. I think I'm a little confused on the time line. If MAM checked into the hotel around 6 AM and the 911 call was placed a little before 7, was it placed before he left the room or after?

He checked in at 6:11 a.m., 911 call at 6:53 a.m., according to LE, MAM left hotel approx. 7:30 a.m.

So 911 call was made before he left the hotel.

Salem

I have to go to bed but I got a real warm and fuzzy feeling this evening in the last few moments-thank you so much.

The feeling is that LE really is all over this. Shaniya is going to get justice. They are lining up their ducks with this investigation and they are going to fry them.

Rest in Peace sweet baby girl.

Nighters all!

I'm curious to know if MAM made any phone calls during that hour that he was in that hotel room with Shaniya. I think I'm a little confused on the time line. If MAM checked into the hotel around 6 AM and the 911 call was placed a little before 7, was it placed before he left the room or after?
Seen on hotel camera: 6:11 a.m. - confirmed.
911 Call: 6:53 a.m. - confirmed
leaving hotel: 7:30-ish. - not sure if this time is officially confirmed.

It has never been confirmed or come out as fact, that MAM "checked" into, or "registered" into the hotel, has it?

Ack I was in the middle of a post LOL!

I hope you all don't mind if I bring a few links over for you so you can add what you think!

Okay Not-my-kids posted and my response:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #15

Then Salem had posted this and I responded:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #15

Salem gave this insight!:
small snip:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #15 A convo from last page (there are all from last page of last thread)

Then Beaners chimed in too :)

So can I assume that we collectively worked out a loose theory of what might have happened that night?

Shaniya did not go to back to bed that morning on the sofa (couch) at 5:30 AM. She had been put to bed the evening before at 5:30 PM but not alone :)puke:). AD inadvertantly may have let that time slip. Who do you think she's with at 5:30 PM? How many bedrooms are there? If there are only two, are two sisters and two children in 2nd bedroom. Wouldn't she be screaming?

Sometime that evening or early morning hours she carried out of the home and given to MAM. Who took her away to the hotel. Where she was last seen alive in his arms. I don't see a traumatized girl in the pictures. She looks like she just woke up. Since I can't wrap my head around the sexual crime, maybe it's just me but I can't envision it in the house or hotel. Someone would hear.
This exchange was captured on the video cameras in the MH park. That is the reason why Coe was let go. He wasn't there. I agree.

ADD and edit please! :)
My theory has been nothing happened at the house. For a good cover, MAM takes her with on his drug deal. Something goes down..he's offered money and at some point outside he gives Shaniya to the man.

It has never been confirmed or come out as fact, that MAM "checked" into the hotel, has it?

A couple of the news reports have said it, but I don't think it has been LE confirmed.

It has never been confirmed or come out as fact, that MAM "checked" into the hotel, has it?

Not that I know of and I can't wait to hear the story how the Hotel person decided to watch the tapes.

He checked in at 6:11 a.m., 911 call at 6:53 a.m., according to LE, MAM left hotel approx. 7:30 a.m.

So 911 call was made before he left the hotel.

Salem

Thanks Salem...

I was afraid of that. That means that she was still alive when the 911 call was made. :banghead:

Not that I know of and I can't wait to hear the story how the Hotel person decided to watch the tapes.

THe hotel person didn't watch them. They saw him carry Shaniya in and after the amber alert went out, called LE to tell them they had seen the girl, and the tapes were offered.

There's the story.

I think he went to the hotel to clean her up before he got rid of her.

Fully believable. But what else?
Work with me here. Even addicts like to flush the toilet. All those people could have cleared out for one day to get the toilet fixed, and that would have gotten the landlord off BD's back, too. But it was never done.
The reason I wonder so hard is that I think this speaks to what may have been done to Shaniya. Was there something that they couldn't hide, like locks on the outside of a bedroom or bathroom door? Were there holes in the walls from a certain person getting violent when they got mad? Was this an active choice to live every day like this or did they have something really big to hide?

BTW: That's my new horrible thought. What if they kept her locked in the bathroom, instead of a bedroom?
I know a person, and I have known her since I was little. We dont hang around each other, but I had an occassion to go to her house once and it was absolutely vile. roaches, trash here and there on the floor, trashcan? fughettabout it. there were kids there, and it was all so normal for them. I almost died. It is a way of life for some. I cant explain it, I also am trying not to put pictures in my head about what Shaniya went through, so maybe thats part of it, but I never thought a human would live that way, but they do. and the crazy part, was the neighbors and friends there acted like it was nothing. Everyone was too busy drinking and partying, and the kids were "just there". KWIM?

THe hotel person didn't watch them. They saw him carry Shaniya in and after the amber alert went out, called LE to tell them they had seen the girl, and the tapes were offered.

There's the story.

I thought i read an article that it was that evening a hotel person was watching the tapes and noticed her and called the police and by the time they got there they were long gone.

IIRC, the employee from the hotel saw Shaniya's story on the news and then realized they saw her there at the hotel. The report from the employee was made on Wednesday.

I thought it was said the hotel worker alerted LE and by the time they got there she was gone. I never heard that they checked in checked out, were seen in person or were just seen on camera. Please correct me if I have missed something

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/282226

Shaniya's mom Antoinette Nicole Davis reported the child missing on Nov. 10.
On the same day, a hotel clerk in Sanford, North Carolina saw a man carrying the child in the lobby and toward an elevator.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2398092/shaniya_davis_body_found_5_year_old.html?cat=15

An Amber alert was issued and a hotel employee recognized the little girl as one accompanying a man who checked into the hotel and called authorities. Upon viewing surveillance tapes, authorities confirmed that child was indeed Shanyia Davis.

She was recognized as a direct result of the Amber Alert, and the tapes were reviewed after the tip was sent in.

I'm throwing out a guess at a scenario here....but I'm thinking that over a period of time Shaniya was being "abused" at the home. Something went wrong that night that could not have been rationally explained and a plan started to get rid of her. She was handed over to MAM sometime that night or early morning. Momster gave MAM time to "get away" before calling 911. MAM may not have been sure what to do with her and took her to the hotel temporarily or to abuse her again (he obviously didn't think things out, cause he should have known the hotel would have cameras...what business doesn't these days). Momster calls 911...makes contact with MAM tells him that the police are looking for her. MAM leaves the hotel and murderers her.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/282226

Shaniya's mom Antoinette Nicole Davis reported the child missing on Nov. 10.
On the same day, a hotel clerk in Sanford, North Carolina saw a man carrying the child in the lobby and toward an elevator.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2398092/shaniya_davis_body_found_5_year_old.html?cat=15

An Amber alert was issued and a hotel employee recognized the little girl as one accompanying a man who checked into the hotel and called authorities. Upon viewing surveillance tapes, authorities confirmed that child was indeed Shanyia Davis.

She was recognized as a direct result of the Amber Alert, and the tapes were reviewed after the tip was sent in.
Thank You!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member