NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's everything, everywhere, Song. No one does their job, most public servants take the easy way out. I have learned this THE HARD WAY. If anyone wants to dispute this, Im up for the discussion!

I will never dispute this Suzyq but we have to take this to Washington. :banghead:

I woke up this morning thinking about beautiful little Shaniya.

MAM has court today I beleive. Anybody know what today's court appearance is about?

Thanks PattyG.

I tried to click the link but I was on my phone and it kept thinking I was trying to dial a number. Very odd.

I wonder if WRAL will do a live stream? If not, I hope they have the video up shortly after it's over. They did with the other court appearances, but that's when this case was getting a lot of national attention.

Praying for justice.

MAM is a monster IMO.

(bbm) Only update I could find, in seattleexaminer from yesterday (1/19) indicated AD appeared the day prior Mon. 1/18:

Antoinette Nicole Davis appeared in the Cumberland County Courthouse yesterday in courtroom 2B. In February expect Davis back in court on the 18th. Even though the information surrounding yesterday's appearance leads towards little in development, it simply brings Davis closer to the fate of her punishment.

Antoinette Davis, 25, was charged with human trafficking, felony child abuse involving prostitution, filing a false police report and interfering with a police investigation. Davis has not been charged with the murder of Shaniya Davis, her biological daughter.

Antoinette Davis remains in the North Carolina Correctional Institution for Women in Raleigh just 2.44 miles from Central Prison where Mario McNeill is located.

Mario McNeill, 29, was charged with first-degree kidnapping, first-degree rape and first-degree murder. McNeill's next court date will be tomorrow in courtroom 2B surrounding the kidnapping charges as it too may not bring new updates to the case surrounding murdered Shaniya Davis. His second February court date will be on February 27th...

When Antoinette Davis or Mario McNeill updates and new developments occur we will pass them along. As for McNeill's court appearance tomorrow it most likely will only pass along a new date. Other than this, the case surrounding murdered Shaniya Davis slowly continues to bring justice to both Antoinette Davis and Mario McNeill.

(cont'd at link)

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-...Updates--Antoinette-Davis-February-court-date

:parrot:

(bbm) Only update I could find, in seattleexaminer from yesterday (1/19) indicated AD appeared the day prior Mon. 1/18:

Antoinette Nicole Davis appeared in the Cumberland County Courthouse yesterday in courtroom 2B. In February expect Davis back in court on the 18th. Even though the information surrounding yesterday's appearance leads towards little in development, it simply brings Davis closer to the fate of her punishment.

Antoinette Davis, 25, was charged with human trafficking, felony child abuse involving prostitution, filing a false police report and interfering with a police investigation. Davis has not been charged with the murder of Shaniya Davis, her biological daughter.

Antoinette Davis remains in the North Carolina Correctional Institution for Women in Raleigh just 2.44 miles from Central Prison where Mario McNeill is located.

Mario McNeill, 29, was charged with first-degree kidnapping, first-degree rape and first-degree murder. McNeill's next court date will be tomorrow in courtroom 2B surrounding the kidnapping charges as it too may not bring new updates to the case surrounding murdered Shaniya Davis. His second February court date will be on February 27th...

When Antoinette Davis or Mario McNeill updates and new developments occur we will pass them along. As for McNeill's court appearance tomorrow it most likely will only pass along a new date. Other than this, the case surrounding murdered Shaniya Davis slowly continues to bring justice to both Antoinette Davis and Mario McNeill.

(cont'd at link)

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-...Updates--Antoinette-Davis-February-court-date

Something is just not right with that article as I never spotted AD on the court calendar for the 18th of January, only for the 18th of February.

I thought ALL courts were closed in honor of Martin Luther King's BD on Monday January 18, 2010.

That is odd.

ETA: I wonder if we should try to email the reporter for calrification.

I just checked WRAL.COM and there is nothing new on Shaniya at all since MAM's attorney quit. And that article is dated Dec. 9, 2009.

Wow. I find it hard to believe there has been nothing new since Dec. 9th.

Anyway, I would think WRAL would be reporting on all court appearances by AD and MAM.

I am aware of the scheduled court dates, confirmed the calendar myself numerous times and thought it odd too. I did not write the article, I posted it :) and emailed Loretta Arnold for clarification. While I received no response, since that time,

ETA: Ms. Arnold's article has since been revised (reworded) to read as follows:

"Antoinette Nicole Davis scheduled to appear in the Cumberland County Courthouse yesterday in courtroom 2B is expected back to court on February 18th. Even though the information surrounding yesterday's scheduling issues led towards little in development, it simply brings Davis closer to the fate of her punishment.

The District Attorney's office confirmed the new court date of February 18, 2010 as they also noted the holiday scheduling issue. Monday January 18, 2010 landed on Martin Luther King Day..."

More shoddy fact checking, shocker right.... doesn't even show that article was updated. :cool:

So, back to MAM... it was scheduled for AM docket IIRC. Still no confirmation?

This is the message from my hinky meter:

:furious: :furious: :furious:

(bbm)

BBM
The EXAMINER'S article is still not right as Mario is not scheduled for February 27, 2010, he is scheduled for January 27, 2010. Looks like her source (the DA) is not giving her the right info IF the DA is giving her the info. :crazy:

Something is just not right with that article as I never spotted AD on the court calendar for the 18th of January, :no: only for the 18th of February. yes

I thought ALL courts were closed in honor of Martin Luther King's BD on Monday January 18, 2010.
AD is due in court on the 18th of February so there is nothing wrong with the article.
But SOB MAM was due in court. the fact that his attorney has quit may be the reason that it has been delayed. ((just saying)

70607 01/20/2010 CUMBERLAND AM 002B MCNEIL,MARIO,ANDRETTE
70607 01/27/2010 CUMBERLAND AM 002B MCNEIL,MARIO,ANDRETTE
70607 01/27/2010 CUMBERLAND AM 002B MCNEIL,MARIO,ANDRETTE
70607 02/18/2010 CUMBERLAND AM 002B DAVIS,ANTONIETTE

AD was due in court on the 18th of February so there is nothing wrong with the article.
But SOB MAM was due in court. the fact that his attorney has quit may be the reason that it has been delayed. ((just saying)

BBM the word "was"

AD can't be in court on February 18th as it hasn't happened yet.

The reporter posted January 18, 2010 whereas the court date has been February 18, 2010 for well over a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500