NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
The EXAMINER'S article is still not right as Mario is not scheduled for February 27, 2010, he is scheduled for January 27, 2010. Looks like her source (the DA) is not giving her the right info IF the DA is giving her the info. :crazy:

AD was due in court on the 18th of February so there is nothing wrong with the article.
But SOB MAM was due in court today. the fact that his attorney has quit may be the reason that it has been delayed. ((just saying)

Yes song, he was due in court both today--and a week from today... believe me, I've long been counting the days.... :furious:

However the previous examiner article mentioned only the Jan. 27th court appearance for MAM. I guess reporters can't be bothered to even make a call or send an email anymore to get it straight, seems we're more diligent in checking facts. :sheesh:

:parrot:

Time for them to move this reporter to another beat...

BBM the word "was"

AD can't be in court on February 18th as it hasn't happened yet.

The reporter posted January 18, 2010 whereas the court date has been February 18, 2010 for well over a month.
I used the wrong word but the right calendar.
"You got me" :snooty:

Yes song, he was due in court both today--and a week from today... believe me, I've long been counting the days.... :furious:

However the previous examiner article mentioned only the Jan. 27th court appearance for MAM. I guess reporters can't be bothered to even make a call or send an email anymore to get it straight, seems we're more diligent in checking facts. :sheesh:

:parrot:
Maybe no decent lawyer want to represent this SOB.

Frankly I am more interested in the "B" AD being formally charged.
But like you I am eager to see this ALL keep moving along.
Thanks for keeping things straight; :blowkiss:

Hi everybody...I am new to the forum but have kept up with all the updates on Shaniya's case. Shaniya's story has touched me from the start, the moment I saw that little angel's picture on CNN's headline news I had to know what was going on. I prayed that along with the picture, not a horrifying article would accompany it. But unfortunately, I was wrong. As the case began to unfold and her body was found and the autopsy reports were released, I have found myself completely absorbed with the case and not a day goes by when I don't think of this angel. Knowing that so many other people are concerned for her justice and to see how many people this child has touched brings me comfort. I am glad this thread continues on with updates and I thank all of you for bringing them on here. I continue to pray justice is brought upon that witch and that murderer, and look forward to continue to be updated on her case by logging onto websleuths.

Thanks,
Reinna

Maybe no decent lawyer want to represent this SOB.

Frankly I am more interested in the "B" AD being formally charged.
But like you I am eager to see this ALL keep moving along.
Thanks for keeping things straight; :blowkiss:

I just want to say it takes one hell of a human being to represent a like these two and kind of hope no one wants to take the burden of doing so. But of course, I want this case to get started

Attachments

• 31710.JPG
    31710.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 13
2009065760 CR
Arraigned Defendant Name: MCNEIL,MARIO,ANDRETTE
County: CUMBERLAND
Court Date: 03/17/2010
Session: AM
Court Room: 002B

I guess at the hearing today (1/20/10) for the kidnapping charges a new court date was created. Not sure if it is a trial or just another hearing. :crazy:

Looks like just another hearing, his dates for next week read the same "arraigned". Based on other cases pending in Cumberland County it's too early for a trial.

Hi everybody...I am new to the forum but have kept up with all the updates on Shaniya's case. Shaniya's story has touched me from the start, the moment I saw that little angel's picture on CNN's headline news I had to know what was going on. I prayed that along with the picture, not a horrifying article would accompany it. But unfortunately, I was wrong. As the case began to unfold and her body was found and the autopsy reports were released, I have found myself completely absorbed with the case and not a day goes by when I don't think of this angel. Knowing that so many other people are concerned for her justice and to see how many people this child has touched brings me comfort. I am glad this thread continues on with updates and I thank all of you for bringing them on here. I continue to pray justice is brought upon that witch and that murderer, and look forward to continue to be updated on her case by logging onto websleuths.

Thanks
Reinna

Welcome to Websleuths Reinna!

Yes, Shaniya has touched so many of us and we will never forget her beautiful little face or the monsters who did this.

Now that she's in heaven, we are all waiting for justice.

Of course IMO final justice will be the best when these two monsters meet their maker.

Again, welcome! We are glad you are here.

Something is just not right with that article as I never spotted AD on the court calendar for the 18th of January, only for the 18th of February.

I thought ALL courts were closed in honor of Martin Luther King's BD on Monday January 18, 2010.

Yeah it was a typo.

Thanks,
Reinna
:Welcome-12-june:
And thank you for being involved in this case and wanting justice for Shaniya.
The first post on this link has a history of all the threads regarding this case if you want to review. but it seems you already know a lot :)

Regarding MAM - I just hope we are not going to have a revolving door of lawyers to keep postponing this case. :(
But I sure could never represent MAM or AD not even Brad the father or his sister. This child had nobody in her corner.
Lots of cheep talk though....:(
JMHO

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

It's just a damn shame there's nothing new on the charges placed on AD. Or that we'll have to wait for MAM to receive his punishment. Other than reading up on their updated court appearance dates, the last thing I remember being released on little Shaniya were the autopsy results. Boy, did that bring tears to my eyes again. We haven't heard from BL in a while, or CDL. Like the rest of you, I would like LE to be on these two as well.

LE investigates criminal matters. I don't see a reason they would look into BL and CLD. While a lot of people here think they did something wrong, I don't think it was criminal.

JMO

LE investigates criminal matters. I don't see a reason they would look into BL and CLD. While a lot of people here think they did something wrong, I don't think it was criminal.

JMO

When a child is raped in a single wide trailer with 4 adults living there, I think those who sit by and let it happen should be charged

In the sad case of Jessica Lundsford, John Coey shared a single wide with his sister, her daughter and their shared dealer/lover

They were in the living room smoking crack while he was raping little Jessica ...those walls are paper thin and they also lied for him

however, the keystone kops there did not read them their "miranda" rights and charges on them were thrown out and can never be brought back on them ...really ridiculous and a real shame

In this case...my personal guess is that BD and Coe are "cooperating"...Coe may not know as much but seems to have "suspected"...it appears he was not there as much

BD surely knows things...but she may have made a deal to be state's evidence from the start..I really really think she did as we never see or hear of her

When a child is raped in a single wide trailer with 4 adults living there, I think those who sit by and let it happen should be charged

In the sad case of Jessica Lundsford, John Coey shared a single wide with his sister, her daughter and their shared dealer/lover

They were in the living room smoking crack while he was raping little Jessica ...those walls are paper thin and they also lied for him

however, the keystone kops there did not read them their "miranda" rights and charges on them were thrown out and can never be brought back on them ...really ridiculous and a real shame

In this case...my personal guess is that BD and Coe are "cooperating"...Coe may not know as much but seems to have "suspected"...it appears he was not there as much

BD surely knows things...but she may have made a deal to be state's evidence from the start..I really really think she did as we never see or hear of her

I totally agree.

JMO

Sometimes negligence can fall under criminal. Just saying....

Sometimes negligence can fall under criminal. Just saying....

I agree. I could make a list of people I feel showed negligence, but my list would be different than yours.

That's ok. We just don't agree.

Truthfully I am all over the place with this case lately. It is so, so very close to my heart... and today I spent several hours with a cop involved who truly feels (and this is not the sort of person you would ever expect to be hearing this from) that everyone involved- everyone- needs to be gone, locked up, safe from other children the world, you name it- etc.... for as long as possible.
I agree.
I feel there is little use in debating who saw or heard or stood by and did nothing...the reality of it is- this child was neglected, abused and murdered and we can do something to prevent this hell on earth from happening to other children in the future.
Please....lets watch our children, and the other children in our lives. Just one weak link, if someone were watching and willing to take action, could have broken this cycle.

I do believe they will nail down what changes they can prove without a doubt...and that will be at least 3 if not more of the links in this chain.

JMHO.

Oriah

Shaniya- you are NOT forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads