NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, I did get your example. It's not that I don't understand what you are saying, it's that I don't agree with it. That's all.

My point is, I think he is a regular guy. I don't think anybody is covering for him. I don't think AD's lack of a murder charge has anything to do with him or because someone is covering for him.

IMO people have different opinions. I have the right to state mine. When you say <<End>>, over and out, DONE that is fine. If you don't want to respond to me, please don't. But, I will still state my opinion.

As far as the laws are concerned, I think they have charged the right 2 people. JMO

OH!!! HOW BEAUTFUL ...THANK YOU :beats:

They're definately not in the most beautiful spot (thus the roadside dirt and sign and weeds, etc.....but they are certainly in a place of peace.
The daffodils have already faded, but they'll be back next year....and the year after, and after, and after. The tulips too. And we are starting to see shoots from the purple ones. :)
I have to say, I'm very proud of Oriah. :bashful:

JTSYS

I absolutely respect your right to state it... here's my problem with your theory.

AD's sister and boyfriend were in the "house" during the night, IIRC. All those adults let that happen to her, under their nose? Why aren't they in jail?

I have trouble with the idea of another rapist too since there has been no talk of looking for another perp, that maybe something LE is still working on IDK. Although I have also read the lengths some rapists have used to prevent leaving behind any dna too...

The psychologist who reviewed the tape of Shaniya holding her feet (or knees) together said it may be a sign of molestation, but her hand resting on his shoulder was a position of trust, she felt Shaniya had no idea what she was facing. I can't imagine a baby who had been sexually abused all night would be sitting in his arms calmly, a lamb going to slaughter. She's 5 but she is no fool - she knows they are going to a room that has a bed - if she had been in a bed, abused all night - I don't think she would go again quietly.

Her bro heard banging maybe they dosed the kids, MAM may have left and returned to pick up his prize and no one answered his knocking, so he bangs.

Bro wakes up looking for Shaniya, AD called 911 - she was clear and coherent... Had already been out in the streets "looking" That's a lot of activity for someone who got wasted the night before.

If Shaniya had been abused so badly that her feces were all over that trailer, I don't see her sitting quietly, in his arms - I feel she would appear to be in pain or ill or at least terrified of the who was carrying her. Which is why I believe LE has not released the video of them leaving.

I have long gone with the the thought that child rape left the child (particularly a young child) in dire need of medical treatment. I was wrong and now understand why it is so difficult to get a conviction in the un-witnessed sexual abuse of young children and why it is vitally important for children to be believed when they cry rape.

One site (and as you will see I was looking through medical and forensic information) only one author documented severe injury would be expected. Of course a child would be bruised and likely scraped (friction burns) but for almost every sign of rape - there is another condition that could have caused it.

Following the physical findings I have also examined NC statutes that would verify some of the reasons that Shaniya should not have been in AD's care and again make me wonder why she was ever there. In the following link I punched in No Carolina in the search box:

http://www.childwelfare.gov/systemw...e/index.cfm?event=stateStatutes.processSearch

The Sexual Abuse of Children: Volume II: Clinical Issues By William T. O'Donohue, James H. Geer chapter 3 said exactly the same thing
(This book was found by Googling physical signs of sexual abuse of a young child.)

As was the case in the house that was raided last summer...

This clearly says no one is exempt from reporting possible abuse, penalties include fines and jail-time.

I agree, and wish this law was not just 'in the spirit of the law', kwim? But in reality, when attorneys become involved- imo- usually only mandated reporters who fail to report are prosecuted. And even then, they are often prosecuted unsuccessfully.

JTSYS

They're definately not in the most beautiful spot (thus the roadside dirt and sign and weeds, etc.....but they are certainly in a place of peace.
The daffodils have already faded, but they'll be back next year....and the year after, and after, and after. The tulips too. And we are starting to see shoots from the purple ones. :)

JTSYS

But it is Shaniyas last spot and that is where they are blooming..
THANK YOU for that :blowkiss:

Antoinette Davis' next court date, according to the Cumberland County Courthouse,
is set for April 15th, 2010 in courtroom 2B.

Will she be charged with ACCESSORY to MURDER?
that is what I want to know...

Lets all watch for some news it's tomorrow.

LET'S PRAY for Shaniya's sake that she will be charged.
I don't want to come to this thread tomorrow cursing and screaming again.

Dear Lord Our Father in Heaven please make this right.
Please give Shaniya the dignity and justice she deserves.
Amen.

JTSYS

I thank you also!!! The flowers will live on forever just like Shaniya's memory! It brings a smile to my face to see her garden! God bless you both!

Antoinette Davis' next court date, according to the Cumberland County Courthouse,
is set for April 15th, 2010 in courtroom 2B.

Will she be charged with ACCESSORY to MURDER?
that is what I want to know...

Lets all watch for some news it's tomorrow.

LET'S PRAY for Shaniya's sake that she will be charged.
I don't want to come to this thread tomorrow cursing and screaming again.

Dear Lord Our Father in Heaven please make this right.
Please give Shaniya the dignity and justice she deserves.
Amen.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!
Im tired of being angry and cynical!!!!:banghead:

Saying a quick prayer this morning that there is some movement towards justice for Shaniya in the court room today.

Hoping against hope today brings the right and just charges against AD. Haven't forgotten little angel.

Hoping against hope today brings the right and just charges against AD. Haven't forgotten little angel.

Me too. Nothing yet however, at least locally. Maybe this afternoon or evening news.
I did go back through all the warrants and noticed clearly no other DNA samples except from MAM. Grrrr.

JTSYS

I think MAM is the only one who abused Shaniya the night before and the day of. I think this was his payment for the drugs AD ingested that night before.

So, it makes sense to me they would only have MAMs DNA.
Jmo

hope they throw pimp mommy back in jail where she belongs. but it wont happen

I think MAM is the only one who abused Shaniya the night before and the day of. I think this was his payment for the drugs AD ingested that night before.

So, it makes sense to me they would only have MAMs DNA.
Jmo

I'm still on the fence. Kind of wish they'd of given AD a rape kit and just gone asking for samples, kwim?

Sorry if that sounds harsh- I just know the area.

JTSYS

Are we back to the hush hush game???
that is not a good sign.
Monster Mom was NOT charged with accessory,
and so they don't tell us.

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

If we wait a week, there will be a lost one line in some paper. :(

I'm still on the fence. Kind of wish they'd of given AD a rape kit and just gone asking for samples, kwim?

Sorry if that sounds harsh- I just know the area.

JTSYS
I am still saying the real story has been hushed, and they had a picture of Nam with Shaniya.
So he got charged, but the truth is actually IMHO under lock and key.
:furious:

ITA there may have been more men who assaulted Shaniya. I just think MAM was the one that night and morning.
If he was bringing Shaniya to someone else at the hotel that morning, then that blows that theory out of the water.

The thing that sticks in my head is Shaniyas brother said MAM was in the house the night before and they gave Shaniya "water" and she got really sleepy. I 100% believe MAM raped Shaniya in that house that night.

JMO

We know he had pictures of naked children on his phone. He is a child preditor.

AD used Shaniya's beautiful innocent little body as payment for her drug fix.

IMO MAM had the drugs, AD had Shaniya.... And so the "transaction" took place. SICK

Here is a video from TODAY regarding the court appearance.

***Video shows AD in court***

http://news14.com/charlotte-news-10...ccused-of-trafficking-daughter-case-continued

Case has been continued....AGAIN

snipped from article under video:

FAYETTEVILLE &#8211; Antoinette Davis, the Fayetteville mother accused of prostituting her daughter, had her court case continued today.

Last November, Davis reported her 5-year-old daughter, Shaniya Davis, missing. The girl's body was found a few days later in a ditch in Lee County. The case is now continued until June 3.

Davis is charged with human trafficking, felony child abuse, prostitution, and filing a false police report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member