NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are more mentally imbalanced people then we ourselves can recognize.
Not all of them are evil and many are.
But there is more tragedy today then there ever used to be when I was growing up.
What happened to the human race :( :( :(

There are more mentally imbalanced people then we ourselves can recognize.
Not all of them are evil and many are.
But there is more tragedy today then there ever used to be when I was growing up.
What happened to the human race :( :( :(

I am afraid to say...I truly believe we are destroying ourselves. These innocent babies are the most vulnerable victims. I am at a loss what to do...

I've tried to follow that case but just can't. I got the basics and that's all I can handle.
I pop in every now and then, then pop right back out.

What is wrong with these people? What could a 4 year old possible do to envoke such rage???? NOTHING
I can also see Ethan and Shaniya playing in heaven. God bless their souls.

Never the 4 year old, or the 6 year old, or the 12 year old. Always the drugs, the money, the selfishness, the mental illness, the evil.

It truly does make it impossible to comprehend.

I will resend letters re: the playground today. Shaniya, Ethan and so, so, so alarmingly many others need a place to play.

I am afraid to say...I truly believe we are destroying ourselves. These innocent babies are the most vulnerable victims. I am at a loss what to do...

I know exactly how you feel suzyq....

The only thing that helps me is to constantly remember that most people don't sell their children...most don't beat them to death... most don't leave them to be found abused and murdered alongside ditches, in shallow graves, in trash bins.

Most people love their children with all of their hearts and souls and would protect them from harm with their very lives. Most would do the same for other innocent children everywhere.
The world is not as terrible as we see in the media...these cases are simply so horrific that they make press.

We need to see more of the good.

Media, please keep showing us that terrible things do happen to innocent people, and please keep showing us the many ways and means to help prevent these things from happening.
But please ALSO show us the wonderful, kind, safe, and loving people out there who care for their children like most people do...
The balance is necessary to keep us sane.

here here Oriah. ITA. Yes, we need to see, hear about the tragedies but please don't forget that our spirits long for the happy endings as well. We need to see as much coverage as is possible of random acts of kindness in addition to all the random acts of violence we are innundated with daily.

I will never forget you Shaniya.

Waiting not so patiently for justice.

Just so we don't forget what EVIL looks like...
mario-andrette-mcneill.jpg

90395-antoinette-600x450.jpg

Still praying for you Shaniya. Take little Ethan by the hand and show him all the wonders of heaven. We who are left will continue to miss your sweet smiles while we seek justice for all the wrongs that you suffered. You are loved.

Still praying for you Shaniya. Take little Ethan by the hand and show him all the wonders of heaven. We who are left will continue to miss your sweet smiles while we seek justice for all the wrongs that you suffered. You are loved.

Ethan Stacy's case is so much like Shaniya's, each betrayed by their own mother, abused and killed by a monster. It just makes it that much worse...

Ethan Stacy's case is so much like Shaniya's, each betrayed by their own mother, abused and killed by a monster. It just makes it that much worse...

I know. As if it could get worse.
It scares me to think there seems to be no boundaries to evil.

Sent out some more letters re: the playground. I'm hoping maybe to appeal to a one-year memorial since the cogs in the red tape wheel seem to be grinding so slowly. You wouldn't think it would be so difficult to donate money and land for a playground memorial to a murdered child. God forbid we remember what happened to this child and try to memorialize her. Grrr.

What is going on in the court house in NC?
What is going on with this case?
Why don't we hear anything of substance?
why hasn't Monster Mom been charged with accessory to murder?

WHY??? WHY??? WHY??? WHY???

SO WE HAVE GOOD CITEZENS WHO CARE, WHO CREATE GARDENS, WHO FOLLOW THIS CASE, WHO WANT JUSTICE...
But I am still very angry because FAR more then what we do know is hushed.
We have a legal system, but we do not have justice. :furious:

Months have gone by... and we are still getting crumbs.
This case is BS...Big time BS.....I am furious. :furious:

I am afraid that It will go on, and on, and on till it gets watered down. It makes me sick. :sick:

I am one that likes to see the glass 1/2 full.
BUT there is no such thing as telling us 1/2 truths.
because 1/2 truths are still total lies.

Just waiting on the court dates.

I'd love to see AD charged with murder also.

Justice is slow but I have faith we will see earthly justice. But, I believe the final justice will be the best.

Shaniya, bumping for you today and hoping justice is going to come for you this summer. You haven't been forgotten, beautiful child.

Still waiting for justice sweet pea. I am a patient woman, and I do not forget. Rest easy angel baby, Justice will be yours, mark my words.

What is going on in the court house in NC?
What is going on with this case?
Why don't we hear anything of substance?
why hasn't Monster Mom been charged with accessory to murder?

WHY??? WHY??? WHY??? WHY???

SO WE HAVE GOOD CITEZENS WHO CARE, WHO CREATE GARDENS, WHO FOLLOW THIS CASE, WHO WANT JUSTICE...
But I am still very angry because FAR more then what we do know is hushed.
We have a legal system, but we do not have justice. :furious:

Months have gone by... and we are still getting crumbs.
This case is BS...Big time BS.....I am furious. :furious:

I am afraid that It will go on, and on, and on till it gets watered down. It makes me sick. :sick:

I am one that likes to see the glass 1/2 full.
BUT there is no such thing as telling us 1/2 truths.
because 1/2 truths are still total lies.

Song, I understand your frustration and cynicism, I feel the same way! I know all about the wheels of justice "blah blah blah" but I also know that sometimes things happen underneath the surface that can prevent true justice. I have seen it firsthand. I hope and pray this is not the case here, and if it is?? All these fine people on this thread will NOT allow Shaniya's death to go unpunished. I truly believe that.

Bumping for our sweet baby!! We love you, Shaniya!!

Bumpity Bump Angel baby.

Song, I understand your frustration and cynicism, I feel the same way! I know all about the wheels of justice "blah blah blah" but I also know that sometimes things happen underneath the surface that can prevent true justice. I have seen it firsthand. I hope and pray this is not the case here, and if it is?? All these fine people on this thread will NOT allow Shaniya's death to go unpunished. I truly believe that.
BBM:
Nothing should prevent justice, and if something is lurking underneath like a political agenda WHERE IS THE JUSTICE. the words prevent and justice don't work in the same sentence JMO
If Justice is in the cards then they should prevent any kind of a cover up or a quiet "make this go away"
kind of BS Strategy.
I think we need a lot of people to pray that justice will prevail. I pray too, but ......

but the evidence so far is not like that...Not from where I sit anyway.
I don't like what I read between the lines. and I have a feeling that we need ALOT OF PRAYER on this one.

Shaniya has been mentioned in a lot of articles the past couple of days.

BRB with some links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member