NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
This also makes sense if,as Shaniya's sister said,there were cigarette burns,not burn on Shaniya.Shaniya told her it was her mother's friends that did it.Probably a bunch of people partying and careless with kids around,unless it was worse.I also can't believe she wanted to go visit her mother as was told in the Oprah show,because of the filth of that home,partying,drugs,cigarette burns.When Ophrah asked if Shaniya talked to her about the burns,she said she didn't have that kind of relationship,she had a bond of just having fun with her. She first said she dropped her off on a Sunday,but then on Oct 9th,which would be a Friday.No calls for four weeks,she said,I think Shaniya was at her mother's more than we've heard and when she wasn't,she was with BL's gfs.

(bbm) Exactly. A child is accepting of w/e parent/s they're stuck w (what choice do they have) and Shaniya might have felt sadness and a whole range of emotions re being separated from her mother--but that doesn't mean you just throw her to the wolves omg she would never have chosen to LIVE in such squalor, neglect, and non-supervision--and those are just the sins of Ommission!! :mad:

As for CLD and her "special bond" of "only joy and laughter" :rolleyes: I'll say only that it sounds like it was more about meeting some need of her's, because she preferred to be in denial or oblivious re the chaos, confusion, and suffering that became the staple of this baby's existence, Shaniya's lot, and what was really happening in her life. JMO
:(

:parrot:

new thought......
AD owes 'someone a drug debt, big time'
so AD tries to get $$ from BL to pay.
BL says no way I'm up to my ears in debt also!
BL gives back baby to AD to shut AD up about $$.
then out of spite, AD sells Shaniya (BL baby)???
2 birds with 1 stone.
Debt paid.........BL spited............

Interesting theory..Has anyone found the POE for BL?

Is this article a joke? FGS... a slap article saying "don't slap".

I don't think it's any joke. Remember what they did to Cindy and George in front of their house? People that have little or no self control will bash the families unless there are boundaries. The entire country is outraged about this case. It's about time too but, I bet there will be plenty of police at that funeral to keep things in check.

Thanks for pointing out the "part-time" part. That nails it down some! :crazy:

What makes it even more interesting is AD's mom saying that AD was working double shifts or two jobs, or something to that effect. When I read that AD was working part-time, my hinky meter went off. I think AD was doing something else with her time and had to come up with an excuse to tell her mom - OR - she had more money coming in from somewhere (drugs? prostitution? Shaniya?) and needed to explain it. (I'll look for the quote from the mom).

Well the author is an expert in these kind of things.

Written by Meg C. - Featured Business & Finance Contributor
Meg C. is a financial analyst residing in the great state of Tennessee. She's a licensed CPA and CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner), as well as a graduate student pursuing a Master of Accountan... - Full profile

Give me that money!!!!!

Hi Amada!!!!

You read my mind. :laugh:

new thought......
2 birds with 1 stone.

I thought of this scenario also but, thought again and said, Nah, not possible. But now that you've said it, "it's possible".

Interesting theory..Has anyone found the POE for BL? In another local post someone said he was not working on his out of towners..I realize that is probably rumor,,but has anyone found his livelyhood location base..

I have one but not sure I can post it w/o violating TOS... Plus, I'm not sure if it's his current POE...?

I have:waitasec: no words!!!!

I'll add to this story Since I live across town from where this happened.....What the stroy doesn't tell you is that when that little girl was raped, her father told the police to take her away to foster care because she was raped, she disgraced the family! Police did in fact remove her from the home and now it seems the rest of the children have been remove.....Thank God!

Here, raise my daughter on your part time salary. It is time you start being a mother.
But with only a part-time salary, think of the government assistance she could get by keeping Shaniya, and not spend a dime of it on her. :banghead: MOO

Here, raise my daughter on your part time salary. It is time you start being a mother.

Fessel, I was really pissed off about Bradley. Now I am just plain pissed off. All the people that are now saying how they knew, Brad knew, bad mom, unhealthy place, drugs, filth, all of it.

Take a well-groomed little girl who is used to nice things and put her in a pigsty with 2 days worth of clothes. Put her straight into the pit of poverty with a known drug abuser. Drive away "seeyakiddo"............

And none of them even bothered to call her or go see her in 6 weeks?

The poor doll was taken out of school... little girls in Kindergarten usually just LOVE Kindergarten, so removed from it would be a punishment.
But nobody bothered.

They all knew but went on about life and all of them will be sobbing tomorrow and I am just pissed pissed pissed.

Can't say it here but FMS. Fuming.

new thought......
2 birds with 1 stone.

Everyone and I mean everyone down from the Le, has said Shaniya was payment for a drug debt..I am really wondering, does a drug dealer actually give credit for the drugs used by a person...I guess this is really a stupid question to some,,but I am trying to understand that part of it anyway. Could someone shine a light on this for me, please?

Everyone and I mean everyone down from the Le, has said Shaniya was payment for a drug debt..I am really wondering, does a drug dealer actually give credit for the drugs used by a person...I guess this is really a stupid question to some,,but I am trying to understand that part of it anyway. Could someone shine a light on this for me, please?

I wish I had an answer..........

I was thinking more along the lines of

AD: I really need a fix bad but don't have any money

McNiell: I will give you the drugs if you give me Shaniya

Done deal?????

I thought it had been reported his previous girlfriend was taking care of his daughter and that stopped when the new one came on the sceene?

Just remember where we heard that; from Brad's FIL (who I like very much). He said Ty was great, she left, and Brad probably met someone in Utah.

Byron (FIL) said, in one of the 1,000 articles so far, that he was determined to have the three children get a college education. Yah Byron!!! You go guy!

Was there a wake/vigil tonight for Shaniya?
or is everything scheduled at one for tomorrow at funeral?

Kiki --- I think we're in complete agreement here. I think maybe you interpreted my post as my saying it was as simple as everyone thinking someone else was looking into things. I agree - I think many people turned the other way and decided it wasn't their problem. For all of them who knew and did nothing, they bear responsibility as well for Shaniya even being with AD to begin with.

(bbm) I agree... we're coming full circle because that's what initially began frustrating me is BL or at least the Aunt are perceived by some as utterly helpless or powerless to do anything--once they'd dropped her there. Which, even if "threats" were actually made (which I'm not totally convinced) doesn't change the fact, as you say, that they would never have had any trouble getting Shaniya back had they never endangered her by putting her there in the first place. She said herself she mistrusted AD as a mother and this was hardly the first inkling they had that Shaniya was at risk. :waitasec:

:parrot:

It is time,with one child after another being abducted,raped and killed or missing,for parents to be charged with neglect if thier negligence caused thier child to be in danger of this happening. Children's lives are taken,because in most cases parents' lifestyle or leaving children alone with no adult supervision has allowed them to be abducted.Children should not have to pay for parents neglect of thier safety or well being.I have no problem with parents being charged now,this is becoming endless,one child after another,it has to stop somehwere.RSO's are not going away,they're in our neighborhoods,drug dealers and children being left alone outside,is apparently not going to end,it's time for accountability.
Is it possible , ,,,,that BL, if it is found out he knew all the circumstances of drugs,,,drug debts, and such pertaining to this precious child,,is it possible he could be charged with neglect., and what ever else..He was by all intense and purposes the one who allowed her to be thrown to the wolves..IMOO...

I was thinking more along the lines of

AD: I really need a fix bad but don't have any money

McNiell: I will give you the drugs if you give me Shaniya

Done deal?????

We'll see who pays now.

Drugs are sometimes fronted by the main dealer and the mini dealer will sell them then take the money to the dealer keeping a profit. Alot of times people get in trouble by using the drugs and not selling it for the dealer and he comes looking for his money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
What Fresh Hell