NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible , ,,,,that BL, if it is found out he knew all the circumstances of drugs,,,drug debts, and such pertaining to this precious child,,is it possible he could be charged with neglect., and what ever else..He was by all intense and purposes the one who allowed her to be thrown to the wolves..IMOO...

In the eyes of the law, I bet they don't fault him as he was not even listed on the birth certificate as a legal parent.

Is it possible , ,,,,that BL, if it is found out he knew all the circumstances of drugs,,,drug debts, and such pertaining to this precious child,,is it possible he could be charged with neglect., and what ever else..He was by all intense and purposes the one who allowed her to be thrown to the wolves..IMOO...

I think it is very possible down the road.

LE will have their hands full tomorrow........
I wonder if AD will be allowed to attend the funeral? On second thought, maybe not ~ LE would have to send the SWAT team to make sure no one gets to her.

In the eyes of the law, I bet they don't fault him as he was not even listed on the birth certificate as a legal parent.

I have heard about this birth certificate a lot lately and have asked numerous times do we have a link to this information or was it read somewhere else? Help!

This is why I believe he's retained an attorney. If he hasn't, he really is clueless. And the first thing the attorney will say...Quit talking to the media.

This is why I believe he's retained an attorney. Probably lining up at his door for the exposure. If he hasn't, he really is clueless. And the first thing the attorney will say...Quit talking to the media. I just hope he isn't setting up a fund to pay an attorney.

I think it is very possible down the road.

If they do that, they need go after the social workers from DCF as well since they left the other children in that pigsty also. They were all at risk.

Everyone and I mean everyone down from the Le, has said Shaniya was payment for a drug debt..I am really wondering, does a drug dealer actually give credit for the drugs used by a person...I guess this is really a stupid question to some,,but I am trying to understand that part of it anyway. Could someone shine a light on this for me, please?

some do it is cakk on a front ....front me some ..... common with crack

I just read on that north carolina site that there is a line to get into the funeral home.
It's sad Shaniya wasn't loved as much in life as she has been in death. :cry:

I think BL's 5 natural children tell the story. Only the three from his marriage had his last name. And the oldest one of them apparently legally changed his when he reached 18.
The other 2 aren't old enough yet to do it. I wouldn't be surprised if they follow suit. Kids don't do the name change thing for no reason. JMO

Fessel, I was really pissed off about Bradley. Now I am just plain pissed off. All the people that are now saying how they knew, Brad knew, bad mom, unhealthy place, drugs, filth, all of it.

Take a well-groomed little girl who is used to nice things and put her in a pigsty with 2 days worth of clothes. Put her straight into the pit of poverty with a known drug abuser. Drive away "seeyakiddo"............

And none of them even bothered to call her or go see her in 6 weeks?

The poor doll was taken out of school... little girls in Kindergarten usually just LOVE Kindergarten, so removed from it would be a punishment.
But nobody bothered.

They all knew but went on about life and all of them will be sobbing tomorrow and I am just pissed pissed pissed.

Can't say it here but FMS. Fuming.

I feel the exact same way.:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members