NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly I'm moving your post here, and rewriting what I can remember of my first response lost when last thread locked... (btw NG transcript not yet available I checked). The neighbor was on NG explaining that she keeps her trash can right next to her trailer in a little nook between trailer and porch. So due to the tight quarters and what sounded like lid getting caught or hung up on molding or lip of the trailer, she said it's difficult to pull out and open w/out making a clatter. Maybe it wasn't the same one you saw at the road. HTH!

:parrot:
Thanks Kiki. So, this picture doesnt show the neighbors trashcan then does it?
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6397519/

These are the pics posted here on this thread saying this si the neighbors trash and thats why I am confused.

You've brought up a couple of things that are thought provoking for me. The trash can being so close-- my first impression was childlike. As though a very young kid was "hiding" something. You also mentioned that perhaps the beating on the neighbors' house may have been Shaniya herself seeking help...

Tying those two scenarios together-- maybe Shaniya had an accident (or injury/assault) that caused the wrath of one of the adults because of the soiled blanket, couch, bed, clothes, whatever...and Shaniya ran off to avoid punishment...depositing the "evidence" in the closest trash can and banging on doors/trailers until someone let her in.

Have they been granted entry to homes in the area?

And what's with the dogs not picking up her scent when her personal blanket it right there in the can? I am discounting those dogs for the moment. Doesn't add up.

(bold mine) Very good point!

Ok, thanks Panthera and Kiki, just trying to keep my head screwed on straight here.

Thanks Kiki. So, this picture doesnt show the neighbors trashcan then does it?
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6397519/

These are the pics posted here on this thread saying this si the neighbors trash and thats why I am confused.

I'm not sure if it's the correct trash can or not. But the neighbor said she lives across the street from Davis. Neighbor states that she lives on Sleepy Hollow (the main road through the trailer park) and that Davis lives across from her on like a side road.

I'm so worried about this beautiful little girl.

The feces on the blanket, the blanket disposed of in the neighbor's trunk. Wow. This has me stumped.

A few thoughts.

If there was feces on the blanket, there had to be feces on Shaniya. Can't think of anything else that makes sense, but that this little sweetheart pooped herself, and it got on the blanket.

I saw it mentioned that there was feces on the porch and railing. Has anyone seen mention if there was also feces in the house? On the couch she was supposedly laying on?

Could it be that someone came in the home and grabbed her, and she got diarrhea in fear as she was carried out the door? Then the perp threw the blanket in the neighbor's trash can?

Would a perp continue to take a child who had feces on them? Or would they change their mind and leave them rather than deal with the mess?

Could Shaniya have messed her pants, left the house in fear, and thrown away her blanket herself out of fear or embarrassment?

I'm so worried and sad for this baby because I am afraid that all signs are pointing to something very bad having happened to her in her home, by the people there, and that she is no longer with us.

I pray that wherever she is, and whatever has happened, that she is not in fear or pain.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6397725/
I havent seen Nancy grace I usually watch her at 3 am, she puts me to sleep LOL Websleuthers normally have more up to date than she does (true story) but in the video I posted, the neighbor is interviewed on the news and for a split second, it showed a trashcan by her front porch. I guess its much a doo about nothing, I wondered how she heard the can against the house if it was still at the street. ???

Ok, thanks Panthera and Kiki, just trying to keep my head screwed on straight here.
So am I! It certainly would be less confusing to me if these were regular neighborhood blocks with the houses all on lots in the same direction!

What do we know about trash cans at the family's MH? Do they have any? Were they checked? Was the neighbor implying they used her cans in the past??

Didn't the neighbor lady (Andrea Moore) say that LE woke her up and told her they were "taking" her trash can? Perhaps the location we see in the pics is after they removed the can from its original spot?

I'm so worried about this beautiful little girl.

The feces on the blanket, the blanket disposed of in the neighbor's trunk. Wow. This has me stumped.

A few thoughts.

If there was feces on the blanket, there had to be feces on Shaniya. Can't think of anything else that makes sense, but that this little sweetheart pooped herself, and it got on the blanket.

I saw it mentioned that there was feces on the porch and railing. Has anyone seen mention if there was also feces in the house? On the couch she was supposedly laying on?

Could it be that someone came in the home and grabbed her, and she got diarrhea in fear as she was carried out the door? Then the perp threw the blanket in the neighbor's trash can?

Would a perp continue to take a child who had feces on them? Or would they change their mind and leave them rather than deal with the mess?

Could Shaniya have messed her pants, left the house in fear, and thrown away her blanket herself out of fear or embarrassment?

I'm so worried and sad for this baby because I am afraid that all signs are pointing to something very bad having happened to her in her home, by the people there, and that she is no longer with us.

I pray that wherever she is, and whatever has happened, that she is not in fear or pain.

Good questions. My question is exactly how much feces was found on the porch? I picture someone taking a blanket outside to shake it off KWIM? But I wouldn't think that there would be signifcant amounts unless, Oh I don't know, so strange to me.

I was so hoping she would be found by now. From where I sit it seems like with the cameras and all of the people in the house, Shaniya would have been located..

You've brought up a couple of things that are thought provoking for me. The trash can being so close-- my first impression was childlike. As though a very young kid was "hiding" something. You also mentioned that perhaps the beating on the neighbors' house may have been Shaniya herself seeking help...

Tying those two scenarios together-- maybe Shaniya had an accident (or injury/assault) that caused the wrath of one of the adults because of the soiled blanket, couch, bed, clothes, whatever...and Shaniya ran off to avoid punishment...depositing the "evidence" in the closest trash can and banging on doors/trailers until someone let her in.

And what's with the dogs not picking up her scent when her personal blanket it right there in the can? I am discounting those dogs for the moment. Doesn't add up.

(bbm) And I hate to think of her running out, into what would have still been dark for help in an area like that I pray that sound was not her banging for help and no one answered :( W that many SO's around Lord knows how far she would have gotten. But that's not really my sense.

LE said something went wrong during the night. The fact there was also some smearing on rail of the porch has me wondering hard about what caused that.:confused:

From what they said on Nancy Grace her sent has been no where outside b/c the dogs have picked up nothing. I am wondering if she could be under the trailer of the neighbor if she's not in the sewer system. JMO

I'm going to have to leave you all and say good night. I hope to be able to catch up on the news a little tomorrow while I'm at work so I won't be too far behind when I get here in the evening! :seeya:

Prayers that Shaniya is found soon :praying:

Didn't the neighbor lady (Andrea Moore) say that LE woke her up and told her they were "taking" her trash can? Perhaps the location we see in the pics is after they removed the can from its original spot?

I bet you're right!
gold_star_sticker.jpg

Alright, I'll say it. I know I'm not the only one thinking it.
Sexual assault could have killed her. She is only 5. There is a man in that house.
Sexual assault on a 5 year old by a grown adult male would also explain how the feces got on the blanket.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6397725/
I havent seen Nancy grace I usually watch her at 3 am, she puts me to sleep LOL Websleuthers normally have more up to date than she does (true story) but in the video I posted, the neighbor is interviewed on the news and for a split second, it showed a trashcan by her front porch. I guess its much a doo about nothing, I wondered how she heard the can against the house if it was still at the street. ???

We don't know it was her's or for that matter, that she only had one. Only that what she claims to have heard was a can against her house.

Do we know which surfaces of the porch were soiled? Landing, steps, railing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike