NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The black lady with the fake eyelashes and the beret at least chose her words carefully and kept a straight face. Im glad some here thought the same about her as I did. I didnt want charla jumping out of the bushes yelling at me, so I tried to say it as tactfully as I could.

Oh no you don't... I am not going to touch that, I will not be saying a single word kelly... :snooty: :ziplip:

:parrot:

You know since I have been following on the Haleigh case, I am just grateful they gave some info. At least they HAD a presser, may not have been perfect or they way we wanted it done, but they did give us some info. imo.

That's what I've been thinking...but why the heck do they have the perp and not Shaniya?! Imo, this is not a situation that you "sit" on a suspect-- there is a child's welfare in question, go get her!!!

He passed her off to someone else (or something else). They don't appear to be a very desirable bunch. Who knows what type of person she is with right now. For the safety of Shaniya, I doubt they can just walk into a house, grab her, and walk out. I doubt every LEO working on this case is at the station "sit"ting on the suspect. I have a feeling they are on top of it. They can't televise where they think she is for obvious reasons. Could be they have found her, but still need to make some arrests.

Do we have links to the presser at 11:30 that was mentioned on page 1?

TIA,

Salem

I posted the myspace/facebook/topix question here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4399312&postcount=21"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - New Rules on Sex Offenders and Rumors.[/ame]

Tricia has not answered yet - she was checking on things.

Salem

This is the one from earlier and I believe in this video she mentions the 11:30 AM press conference. Although I could be totally wrong altogether. :crazy:

It's the video stating MAM was arrested and Coe released. Is there another that I missed?

Thank you Kiki and CarrieBean!

Salem

Carrie was faster :blushing: I deleted duplicate info.

Just a reminder McNeill will make his court appearance at 2:30 EST (approx one hour from now) so hopefully we can watch that.

:parrot:

MAM is to be arraigned at 2:30 today, right? Wonder if it will be live feed.

Isn't Mcneill going in to court at 2:30 pm today eastern time, that is about 1 hr from now.
Chance did say 11:30 maybe they are waiting until then to say anything.

Did you see how woman was even joking a little when the wind blow her hair into her mouth. Does anyone know if Mario has family near by?

I swear I must be losing it, sounds like nancy Grace is there asking questions at the presser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge