NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 2

Yeah, about how Raven would check her cell phone and control who she talked to? That's a red flag.

Cathy Cheek just testified that, the last time she saw Janet, she thought to herself, "I hope Raven doesn't kill her."

WHOA.

What is the DT's obsession with Websleuths?? I am really tired of hearing him reference it.

Well things just got a little crazy, eh?

A witness testified that Raven invited her to his home after she asked him for some business advice, at which point he asked her to sit on his lap and view a homemade sex tape of himself and Raven. She tried to leave, but Janet came in, so Raven pushed her into a closet until Janet left, at which point the witness left. There was some question about whether the testimony would be admitted, but it was allowed.

Break for lunch!

Now we're all here, I guess!!

Lunch break. I've already had my banana, so I'm ahead of you guyz!

I'm gonna check on that %*&*#, Arias.... Grrrrrr. The jury should start their delibs now. 10:00 am their time. A few of the principals are trickling in, but we don't know why.

Delibs have now started.

We don't know nuttin' more than that re Arias, peeps.

Would someone post a link for WTVD live stream? I'm having some problems with it.
thanks!! :)

Hi everyone. Thanks for the updates --- haven't been able to focus on anything but work these days.

I felt the witnesses today were Devastating to the Defendant. JMO....

Would someone post a link for WTVD live stream? I'm having some problems with it.
I've been using wral.com and also abc11.com

They are at lunch at return in 20 minutes.

Yeah, they did say that - he bought a computer monitor with a company credit card, which wasn't an authorized purchase.

In my opinion, this goes to show that Raven thought he was above the law, and while it doesn't necessarily prove murder, it shows that he had a certain level of moral relativism that would've made it easier to rationalize additional criminal activity. His volatility at company soccer games also shows that he had a temper.

Nail on the head on that post, guera! In so many cases, this type thing is all the PT has -- just little thing piled on a little bigger thing, and then the pile gets pretty big -- too big to get around...

And sometimes a hothead will get to the breaking point, and instead of wisely walking away, he or she decides to strike... That's what we have here, IMO.

And again IMO, we are seeing more & more moral relativism, and that is very dangerous -- not just for homicides, but in so many facets of the lives of human beings just trying to get along.
icon9.gif

I wonder if the PT will have Raven's second wife testify? She came to Durham after she left him and talked to DPD......she would be an excellent witness.

I was up late last night.....listening to testimony and thinking of Janet, Michelle Young, Nancy Cooper. God bless these poor tormented women! Please, please let there be justice for Janet and her unborn baby.

Bah! Wral has let us down they again are using the threat of severe storms to not carry the feed.

abc11 might have it in a few minutes...I'm hopeful because it was damning testimony today.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/index

That will get you to the main screen & they should have a place to click for the coverage, but I don't see it -- but it's still lunchtime. They don't always show the afternoon session for some reason.

No live feed on either link after lunch? If someone has another, would you kindly link?
TIA

Well dayam. It looks like we're left high (no, not really) & day with coverage today. Durham had bad storms yesterday afternoon & apparently are having them again this afternoon. Ahhhhh, well. We've got sunshine here in Raleigh, just 25 -- 30 miles away....

I'll keep checking, but I guess I'll join the mob on Arias. Still no verdict...

I guess I could tidy up a bit around here.... Ack!

Ugh! This is so frustrating! Can we get some reliable coverage? Good grief! Today was an extremely interesting day of testimony and I was looking forward to hearing the rest of it!

No live feed on either link after lunch? If someone has another, would you kindly link?
TIA

I'll look, but I don't know of another one.... We need to find one. Fooey.

Gah! This is ridiculous! We had really interesting testimony and now nobody is showing it! I'm sorry, WRAL, but "the threat of thunderstorms" when the radar is practically clear?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back