NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

A baby with an underage girl? Really? I know we speculated about this years ago, but hearing it out in the open in court is quite a different thing.

this is so disturbing; Vanessa's testimony. Dear God.

She's talking about him being abusive the day of her bridal shower. It's so horrible.

Yes Witness Vanessa is claiming there was another child she said she thought named Riley and assumed they lived in UT but wasn't sure. Never met the child. Met the mother at a soccer game per her testimony. Wow.

Oh Vanessa testifying she was here at Websleuths. Said we wrote bad things like it was bonnie and clyde even against her. (egads was that true?) No wonder about the constant websleuths references and now we know. noting this for Tricia when she reads back.

I feel so sorry for this witness. She is excellent in her testimony....her pain is still very real.

She's talking about him being abusive the day of her bridal shower. It's so horrible.

Absolutely the most damning and upsetting testimony ever. I feel badly for her, I heard he was married at one point and I couldn't believe it. She seems very pale, and very sensitive and I feel awful for her. People want to believe that people are good. Esp people who believe in organized religions...such as theirs. He really preyed on women didn't he. Witness testifying to his manipulation skills.

I LOVE how she refers to him as 'the defendant'. She is keeping it totally impersonal with respect to that.

I feel so sorry for this witness. She is excellent in her testimony....her pain is still very real.

I agree. Excellent witness. Claims LE told her he was not a suspect he was a POI. Saying LE was very careful in what they said. They gave her the facts it looks suspicious, they never said he did this or that, more of we are looking into this etc. No he isn't in contact with LE where he told her he was in CONSTANT contact with LE. (wow) He sounds extremely manipulative . Where are his parents and who raised him? Is his family in the court room?

Feed starts to become wonky (Nooo)

I LOVE how she refers to him as 'the defendant'. She is keeping it totally impersonal with respect to that.

She's an excellent witness. Hope she holds up here on cross.

Defendant incredibly convincing; even to her father. (wow) Wanted to believe in him. they all sounded like they did. She then says she was very much in love with him.

I agree. Excellent witness. Claims LE told her he was not a suspect he was a POI. Saying LE was very careful in what they said. They gave her the facts it looks suspicious, they never said he did this or that, more of we are looking into this etc. No he isn't in contact with LE where he told her he was in CONSTANT contact with LE. (wow) He sounds extremely manipulative . Where are his parents and who raised him? Is his family in the court room?

Feed starts to become wonky (Nooo)

I could be wrong here, but I am pretty sure Raven was raised by his mother Karyn for the most part. There is a lot of information regarding all of this in older threads in this forum.

Karyn has been sitting behind Raven for most of the trial. I know she was gone for a few days. She's the lady with dark hair and a very dark sun tan. I know she was absent for part of last week. When they showed the audience she was not in the court room. She might have still been there, but she wasn't sitting behind Raven for a few days.

FWIW, we (WS posters) were pretty hard on VP in the beginning. I don't recall details, we could go pull up old threads, but after a while it was more like we all hoped that she wasn't just falling for Raven's lies. He is very manipulating. I remember the conversations here turning to be more supportive of her later on. I was afraid Raven would kill her. Seriously. I'd have to go reread the old threads to recall exactly what we were all speculating at that time though.

Oh goody!!!!!!! Judge Hudson is letting most of her damning testimony IN!!! Hurrah!!!

Testimony IS RELEVANT! Objections are overruled!

I could be wrong here, but I am pretty sure Raven was raised by his mother Karyn for the most part. There is a lot of information regarding all of this in older threads in this forum.

Karyn has been sitting behind Raven for most of the trial. I know she was gone for a few days. She's the lady with dark hair and a very dark sun tan. I know she was absent for part of last week. When they showed the audience she was not in the court room. She might have still been there, but she wasn't sitting behind Raven for a few days.

Thank you so much it's been so long since the murder and I know nothing of his family of origin. Thanks again! I will try to read back in the first threads.

FWIW, we (WS posters) were pretty hard on VP in the beginning. I don't recall details, we could go pull up old threads, but after a while it was more like we all hoped that she wasn't just falling for Raven's lies. He is very manipulating. I remember the conversations here turning to be more supportive of her later on. I was afraid Raven would kill her. Seriously. I'd have to go reread the old threads to recall exactly what we were all speculating at that time though.

Yes, we were hard on her. I feel bad about that. :blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back