NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for sucking me into this case today.
My husband on the other hand will not be thanking you.

During the time I was in contact with Janet's family, her sisters or her mom did mention Janet being lonely. New neighborhood, new Ward, new baby, etc., plus Raven and her were separated around this time frame and there were all the issues with Raven embezzling from the company they worked for. I'm of the opinion that she probably was quite lonely at times.

ETA: plus she was pretty far away from the rest of her family at the time.

Yes, LL&S, when you list all those negatives in her life at the time, it really hits home. Wow -- aside from a baby, what positives did she have in her life at the time? -- and babies are wonderful, but as many of us know, they are also a lot of work (especially that 1st one) & it's easy to get worn out -- and I would bet a buck that RA was no help to her with him at all. It would have been nice if there had been a neighbor who also had a baby -- someone with whom to go strolling. Maybe we will hear of such a neighbor, but it doesn't sound like there will be one.

No close friends with whom to share secrets, worries and silly talk -- bummer. And on top of that big awful shortcake -- the rotten cherry on top, Raven.
icon8.gif

TigerBalm, you are doing a great job posting screen shots of the witnesses. Thank you very much.

With the time difference and my work hours, I would be lost without TigerBalm and KMouse and the rest of you. It has been a long wait but I do hope that there will be justice and Raven ends up in a cage .

During the time I was in contact with Janet's family, her sisters or her mom did mention Janet being lonely. New neighborhood, new Ward, new baby, etc., plus Raven and her were separated around this time frame and there were all the issues with Raven embezzling from the company they worked for. I'm of the opinion that she probably was quite lonely at times.

ETA: plus she was pretty far away from the rest of her family at the time.

God bless her. :(

Did the other 2 neighbours also testify about fights?

And one more thang:

The remark that RA made to Officer Amanda Lane Craig -- RA said that JA told him, "I can't do this again." Hmmm. What is "this"? Ooohweee, what a slip-up he made when he repeated that remark to LE, IMO. Makes you wonder.

Anyone else notice & wonder about that one??

Thank you for sucking me into this case today.
My husband on the other hand will not be thanking you.

And we are glad to have you, KMouse -- make a cake or a pie for him during lunch break tomorrow -- maybe that'll help. This will be a good one, but the principals are saying it should be a 3-week trial. I'll believe it when I see it, but coming from the Arias trial, which is still not over, three weeks will be like a 100-yard dash (um, not for me but for some sprinter out there, that is).

Looking forward to your good remarks, Mouse!!

Quick aside. they seemed to live in a neighborhood with folks considerably older than them. I wonder if Janet ever felt lonely and lacking neighbors her age - young mommas to talk to and stuff.

Signed, the old lady in her building (that's me LOL, my neighbors are mostly undergraduates)
Didn't I hear they were renting? Renting to buy I thought they said, and planning to move? So they weren't planning on staying there long.

There you go... the dogs where locked up and calm when this officer approached them in the crates, in the garage. I'm pretty sure the dogs were in the crates the whole time.

ETA: So in listing everything that they did from the time they got home from work/running errands until he left for the game, he never mentioned the dogs? No one asked him about the dogs? Had the dogs been locked up all day or did they lock them up when the Church guy came over? I am eerily curious about the dogs.
The dogs weren't even in the garage! "Someone" put them in a utility shed in the back yard, and the African American neighbor said he did not hear the dogs bark that day as they usually do when the deer run through their property.

What could you give dogs to make them not even bark when LE entered the shed?

The dogs weren't even in the garage! "Someone" put them in a utility shed in the back yard, and the African American neighbor said he did not hear the dogs bark that day as they usually do when the deer run through their property.

I think this is pretty big.

Did the other 2 neighbours also testify about fights?
No. No other neighbors even seemed to know them except the gardener who stopped in his vehicle to introduce himself to a rushed Raven who didn't have time to chat.
The state sure goes through their witnesses fast - and thank you Lord, the DT seems equally brief.

Tigerbalm - I wish I hadn't seen your post on the main thread - You are a baaaaaaaad tiger. lol Just hope it's short - we still have Andrea's to get to in June!!

And one more thang:

The remark that RA made to Officer Amanda Lane Craig -- RA said that JA told him, "I can't do this again." Hmmm. What is "this"? Ooohweee, what a slip-up he made when he repeated that remark to LE, IMO. Makes you wonder.

I missed that. But I didn't start watching until I saw TigerBalm's post, so I want to go back and watch the part I missed -I'll watch for the statement in your post.

And one more thang:

I did, I did! :seeya:

The officer said they were not only in the "garage/shed" but locked up in their dog crates, under a shelf or work bench kind of set up. It pains me to say but it sounds like they were there all day. That's so sucks for the poor dogs and perfectly explains why they weren't barking.

Not once while Raven was telling the police everything they did between getting home from work/errands until he called 911 and the police came did he mention the dogs. I mean, if you were gone all day and your dogs were crated, wouldn't letting them out be one of the first things you do? Check their water at the very least? Seems weird that he would leave that part out. He talked about doing laundry and dishes..... I would have let my dogs out before laundry and dishes even for a little while to run around some before or after the Church Person came by at the very least. But I do remember the officer saying they were crated in the garage.

ETA: What I'd like to know is what condition were the dogs in. Had they "done their business" in the crates? Or were they anxious to get out and go get a drink or go p? I know when I kennel my dogs for a long time the first thing they do is run out to go p, get some fresh water, and then want to play.

And one more thang:

Honestly, IMO she was talking about being pregnant again and married to a cheating, embezzling, narcissist, manwhore. That's just what I would be thinking anyway.

Originally Posted by JusticeJunkie

I think this is pretty big.

What it is, is premeditation. It may be more than that, but it is indeed that.

The officer said they were not only in the "garage/shed" but locked up in their dog crates, under a shelf or work bench kind of set up. It pains me to say but it sounds like they were there all day. That's so sucks for the poor dogs and perfectly explains why they weren't barking.

Not once while Raven was telling the police everything they did between getting home from work/errands until he called 911 and the police came did he mention the dogs. I mean, if you were gone all day and your dogs were crated, wouldn't letting them out be one of the first things you do? Check their water at the very least? Seems weird that he would leave that part out. He talked about doing laundry and dishes..... I would have let my dogs out before laundry and dishes even for a little while to run around some before or after the Church Person came by at the very least. But I do remember the officer saying they were crated in the garage.

ETA: What I'd like to know is what condition were the dogs in. Had they "done their business" in the crates? Or were they anxious to get out and go get a drink or go p? I know when I kennel my dogs for a long time the first thing they do is run out to go p, get some fresh water, and then want to play.

I share all of your thoughts. That's why I think there's more to it than simply 'the dogs were crated'. They were crated and stuck in there to keep them quiet and out of sight ahead of time.

I share all of your thoughts. That's why I think there's more to it than simply 'the dogs were crated'. They were crated and stuck in there to keep them quiet and out of sight ahead of time.
Yup, out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member