NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hickory police chief Tom Adkins said Chief said "We are questioning the validity of that note. We have no further demands from the note."
The note was addressed to the employer of the girl's father, Mark Coffee, and when his daughter was found safe police left.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25354656/detail.html

Wonder what they thought was going on at that point. It's a bit hinky to be finding ransom notes even if no one is kidnapped.

Yet another case that makes my blood boil. I have a problem with Dad's story. If LE came out to your house around 5:30 am and found your SUV on fire and a ransom note about your boss's child being kidnapped, wouldn't you run like a bat out of He!! to your "sleeping" daughter's room to check on her??

Absolutely, because if they thought your boss lived there, they would assume any daughter in the home would be his, too!

I've tried to read most of the thread but haven't yet seen if it is known if the father is Australian - Does anyone know?

I saw the video of him and thought he had a soft Australian accent. Also saw the interview of Zahra (she definitely has an Australian accent) and she is so adorable and sweet, I can't believe anyone would dream of hurting her. This story is making me sick to my stomach.

Closing thread...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5674734#post5674734"]Please Continue Here[/ame]

If anyone can post her picture on the new thread it would be appreciated. :) Thanks.

Ima

Thanks, Kaylnn...I will look for any updates you might have from the program. I have to get busy on the spaghetti sauce or we won't be eating it til breakfast! :crazy:

Maybe OT but I made Taco Soup tonight for my family....then I ran in here to my laptop and starting scrolling down the pages like crazy, trying to catch up on this case! Now...to find the perfect time to run in the kitchen and wash everything up...and take my shower....without missing any important news! Can it be done?!

Yet another case that makes my blood boil. I have a problem with Dad's story. If LE came out to your house around 5:30 am and found your SUV on fire and a ransom note about your boss's child being kidnapped, wouldn't you run like a bat out of He!! to your "sleeping" daughter's room to check on her??
Most definitely!! And then I'd be scared to death to live there for fear that the perp might return. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member