NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I hear right the other day, did EB used to live in the UK? It was on one of the videos from court. Gonna go see if I can find that.

You hear right that it was talked about, don't know if it came up in court. Perhaps during EB's fathers testimony? I'd start there.

Did I hear right the other day, did EB used to live in the UK? It was on one of the videos from court. Gonna go see if I can find that.

Didn't that come from Nancy Grace's Natasha or whatever her name is?

Thanks for your kind words.

OK, I get what you are saying now...good point.

They did not have any biokids together correct? If not, it seems there must be some nefarious motivation to continue contact with your ex who destroyed your ability to get pain meds...

Drugs? Sex? Do you think EB was making $$ off of Zahra? God forbid. I cannot in good conscious put anything past the woman at this point in time, KWIM?

No they didn't have kids together

It was on NG teh-I think it was Jean K. who mis-spoke and said EB had spent time in UK when she meant Australia.

I'm not sure about that but I did hear it on the video taken from court so want to see if it was actual words spoken in the courtroom or a reporter voice over. Still looking.

do you guys really believe "the man in london" thing? I am having a hard time buying it for some reason. Could it have been a tall tale that EB told her daughter?

just throwing it out there for thought

Thank You!!! I knew I had heard conflicting statements from AB's own mouth regardng where his hiney was prior to the second call to 911 on that date!

TYVM

At least I know I was not insane, there was a statement that he was sleeping, and there was a statement that he came home from looking at a job and worked in the backyard.

You rock watergirl

Well I only went down that path when you started losing your mind about where you saw something and were kinda focused on one particular page...which got me to thinking that someone else had posted a similar comparison a few threads back. Just took me a while to find it all. These threads DO get to be a blur.

Rockin cred right backatcha!
:rocker:

If EB killed ZB awhile ago then why not take off to England prior to reporting Z missing?

Oh my gosh why is everything so hard to find in this case?? ugh.
I wish these people would just write or upload new stuff instead of lumping it altogether.
It's also like some of the stuff goes MIA.

EB wrote bad checks like water...

Yet supposedly over the last year a "man from london" sent her 10k.

oh... and passports were found in one of the cars (was it the one doused in gas?) If she was planning on fleeing to London that was pretty stupid but then again, the ransom note she admitted to writing was pretty stupid as well. I honestly don't think LE is dealing with a "smart criminal" here.

Call me crazy, but I think her London man was a tall tale.

this is just my opinion at this point....

eta: and we are also dealing with a woman used to telling the whoppers... remember the three bouts with brain cancer and her mysterious "can't go in the sun" disease?

EB wrote bad checks like water...

Yet supposedly over the last year a "man from london" sent her 10k.

oh... and passports were found in one of the cars (was it the one doused in gas?) If she was planning on fleeing to London that was pretty stupid but then again, the ransom note she admitted to writing was pretty stupid as well. I honestly don't think LE is dealing with a "smart criminal" here.

Call me crazy, but I think her London man was a tall tale.

this is just my opinion at this point....

bbm

And if you have to write bad checks for everything, why would you take off in the company Tahoe which probably gets half the gas mileage of the Camry and add stealing a vehicle to the mix?

Unless you weren't going far...

Indeed. No smooth criminals here.

^ is it possible that Amber embellished the story to add weight to her testimony? Or possibly another wild story from EB. But you would have thought LE would have verified it before it was used in open court, especially considering his name was used. Unsure.

do you guys really believe "the man in london" thing? I am having a hard time buying it for some reason. Could it have been a tall tale that EB told her daughter?

I think they had more than just the daughters word to raise her bond

^ is it possible that Amber embellished the story to add weight to her testimony? Or possibly another wild story from EB. But you would have thought LE would have verified it before it was used in open court, especially considering his name was used. Unsure.

I would think that the prosecutors knew what AF was going to say and that she didn't drop any bombshells on the stand. EB's computer should be a wealth of info and should be able to verify what AF said. I hope!!!:innocent:

I agree, I think they would have had to be sure before it was used. It does sound odd though, but really, who knows with this lot!

Seeing her fear of her mother while on the stand was heartbreaking. That, to me, WAS her bombshell.

Originally Posted by Peliman
Checking the thread and hoping for news.

One quick thing, I'm starting to look at what I don't see and one thing I've become curious of. AB's relationship with his daughter...

I also am a father of one daughter, one I love dearly. I would think Zhara would love to see her father coming home from work or spend time with him when she could but there seems to be very limited contact.

Even in pictures <the ones I've seen> I don't recall one of them with Zahra and her father together. No stories of them together, birthdays etc.

Am I missing something here, I mean I know about absent fathers but he was Z's caretaker, she lived with him.

SUCH a great point!!! Thank you for sharing Peliman :)

Why aren't there any photos of Adam and Zahra together??

Also, what I am having trouble understanding is this:

If you eventually wind up killing your daughter, after her being abused by her step-mother, your wife, why did you, prior to this, give her the cancer treatments, hearing aid, and prosthetic leg? Why show that much concern? It's weird. Did Adam at one point engage in his daughters life? I mean she gets chemo, gets the hearing aids, and leg... was it all a chirade to make her appear loved/sympathy for Adam?

When Elisa came into the picture, what changed, if anything??? I'm dying to know what Zahra's life was like PRE-Elisa and after Adam and Elisa married.

Me thinks another "fairy tale" story and I don't believe the fear either. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members