NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is exactly what I would do for myself or any family member as well should we be arrested while overseas. JMHO

Absolutely! It is your first phone call - The Australian Consulate.

I don't think we will learn anything more today...too late for any press conference, they'll hold out until the AM if LE are planning one which I doubt.

I think we'll hear that they've found Zahra some time in the next 24. Someone is talking now. EB or AB I don't think we'll know .... but hopefully whomever it is leads to Zahra.

I def. think the Oz "family" arriving has had an impact here somehow. Either the pressure from them, or their legal advice / funding has lead to today's events.

I don't think we will learn anything more today...too late for any press conference, they'll hold out until the AM if LE are planning one which I doubt.

Could be. For pressers probably.

I'm not sure though.

If something breaks, say for instance remains are located. I'm not sure LE would sit on that. Not in this case. JMHO.

How did "officers confirm" to news9 that EB was there when LE on the PR would NOT? If someone else is talking in the dept. they are going to be in big trouble! Hard to believe that they would not listen to those orders.

So CNN is saying that he was at the airport to pick up someone and yet no media has found who he picked up? I would think that reporters would be all over that person.

This is exactly why I think LE gave a courtesy call and stayed behind to greet and give this person a ride.

I think if LE finds Zahra they will let the public know ASAP because they know EVERYONE AROUND THIS AREA and the country are waiting for this news,

So CNN is saying that he was at the airport to pick up someone and yet no media has found who he picked up? I would think that reporters would be all over that person.

And I am now wondering exactly how involved the FBI has been in all this...:waitasec:

His bond is fairly low considering, I've been wondering if any one would get him out.

I think there is one of two strategies playing out, possibly-they pop him on the check charges to scare the daylights out of him once he sits in a cell after having been processed. They use the info that he has been picked up to EB which causes her to be willing to give up the location of Zahra as long as she can point the finger at him.

Remember LE can lie to her. It is OK for them to lie to a suspect.

The second possibility is that they get him in on what he thinks are simple check charges because they think he is getting ready to run for it. Should anyone make bond, they will hit him with something else...just like EB has charges in other counties waiting for her...just in case she makes bond.

JMVHO.

Per local news at 5:00 WSOC

Showed video of red SUV arriving at search scene. You couldn't make out the people as the car drove by the camera. Reporter said that he had visual of the vehicle the whole time. EB did not get out of car.

How did "officers confirm" to news9 that EB was there when LE on the PR would NOT? If someone else is talking in the dept. they are going to be in big trouble! Hard to believe that they would not listen to those orders.

It really depends on what time the press conference was and when Elisa was taken to the search site. For all we know the presser was this morning and Elisa was brought to the search site later in the afternoon.

I've been *assuming* that Adam was being watched and perhaps when he went to the airport to pick up the family member LE moved in ..not knowing if someone was coming or he was going? I can easily see LE letting him "drive himself to the PD" aka/'turning yourself in'..for these charges AND for appearance sake. I think EB is talking myself and implicating AB in the process. LE is playing it smart imo..

Lord, please let this be the end...let little Zahra be found..

Nancy and Jane will be LIVE tonight. They are usually only recorded on Thursdays.

I bet EB was boiling over with hate for AB while he was free,
EB probably wanted AB to suffer in jail and while she plans on
running the bus right over him!

Remember, that AB has charges in Caldwell County too. So if he is sprung from Catawba he could be charged in Caldwell and if they end up finding the body here this is where he will be for a LONG time.

Well the sheriff in the press conference was telling the truth...if EB didn't get out the vehicle, then he wouldn't have seen her.

Oh.For.Goodness.Sake! I go to bed and all this STUFF happens!! And now I have to go to werk. Carp. Keep up the good work everyone, I'll try and catch up later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500