NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Jones did not say what, specifically, investigators were looking for, just that they were looking for "different parts of evidence.'' That is what struck out to me on this...parts of evidence could mean

1-prosthetic leg, mattress or body parts

Even though we know he was probably not arrested at the airport (possibly, maybe, sort of)

Do you think we can assume that is the right airport he was at when he went back to LE to give a statement? (possibly,maybe sort of)?

http://www.smh.com.au/world/zahra-bakers-father-arrested-at-airport-20101026-1713x.html

We all saw it Kat, or saw the screen shot, we all know what we saw, on multiple sites, still on shebystar (not a gentlman?). I think we can assume it is certainly possible that is the case, lol

ya da da da da da da da da da

Step right up folks!

I just adore angel kisses! (Zahra's freckles) :)

back to the 911 call, pat brought out an important point. If my child was missing, no way would I be carrying on a conversation with the 911 operator, I would be screaming to get here NOW

Even though we know he was probably not arrested at the airport (possibly, maybe, sort of)

Do you think we can assume that is the right airport he was at when he went back to LE to give a statement? (possibly,maybe sort of)?

http://www.smh.com.au/world/zahra-bakers-father-arrested-at-airport-20101026-1713x.html

Definitely. Especially since we're assuming it would have been an international flight or connecting from an international flight. CLT is quite a busy and large airport these days and the major one between Atlanta and DC.

Just for info, Hickory does have an airport there....Not an international airport but some folks use it to get to Charlotte-Douglas faster. My husband used it once.

Also, EB didn't get back to jail until 6pm? Where the heck was she? (Sorry if you have been discussing this...I've not caught up reading for today)

BBM

I'm guessing she was in a small room under hot lights with a good cop and a bad cop. :cow:

based on all video footage I have seen of Baker, how to put this, he tries to measure his words. He strikes me as awkward, but not deceptive. That is ME. I am not trying to start a debate or take on your stance. I haven't decided I've seen shifty, shady or deceptive on AB's part. Again, that is ME.

ETA BBM

Wonder, the only other thing that I noted that you didn't bold is what I put in red above. "Different parts of evidence" just seemed such a... particular... phrasing....

Yes, thanks for that, LE was definitely looking for something very specific, IMO. Very odd wording on "different parts of evidence."

So, if LE only needed EB briefly at noon, it was likely to confirm they were searching the right spot that she told them about.

If she didn't return to the jail until 6 pm, I have to wonder where she was taken?

Was she taken to other search sites that the media hasn't found out about yet????

I suppose only those that know AB would know his body language of when he is nervous, sincere or lying.

BBM

I'm guessing she was in a small room under hot lights with a good cop and a bad cop. :cow:

And a DP-qualified defense attorney. I wonder if she wants to confess or has confessed (at least partially) and her attorney is helping to facilitate the sharing of info in the least damaging way for her.

Why would EB hire a private investigator?

How could EB afford to hire a private investigator?

Just for info, Hickory does have an airport there....Not an international airport but some folks use it to get to Charlotte-Douglas faster. My husband used it once.

Also, EB didn't get back to jail until 6pm? Where the heck was she? (Sorry if you have been discussing this...I've not caught up reading for today)

IF, as I suspect, LE was taking full advantage of the outing to monitor all af EB's behavior, body language, etc, perhaps they took her back to jail the long way round. Meaning past areas they knew were familiar to her to see if they could get some unconscious reaction from her.

I came to WS and saw the news of the arrest, so now I am waiting for the rest.

Blessings to you, Zahra. Many people are trying to get you home. You are loved.

ok how about this theory. What if, EB did kill her, but AB disposed of the body, and EB doesn't know where. She might be trying to save her skin to help them find the body. AB might be the one throwing of the searches with bad info, and now cops have AB sweating with the news of EB being taken to a search site.

Why would EB hire a private investigator?

How could EB afford to hire a private investigator?

As cover to try to show she is innocent by having someone independent actively search on her behalf?, ... deflection?, distraction?

The PI might have volunteered his services to get in on the free publicity, shades of HaLeigh, Caylee, ...

I am so very confused...does anyone think that they really were completely searching for her body at the waterfall. Maybe just evidence in general. And we may not be able to see what they found because it may be so small. Just a thought.

I have a question. lol

Can they just take EB to the site without her permission??

could be Lera, but could also be that AB was involved after the fact, he was being cooperative (meaning showing up where and when LE asks him to), except he couldn't offer them any info, he knows about evidence, not body. Or some variation thereof. I think someone is talking, and talking plenty, but based on teh random all over searches. It sounds like profiler and/or tip generated searches.

I hope LE are building a kickbutt case. *worried*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member