NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have finally caught back up... whew!!! thanks for all the recaps Kat and fellow wsers!

thoughts:

Sunday: EB starts to talk to LE

Monday: (very, very early Monday... 0312 to be precise) AB is arrested... LE previously said that they wouldn't arrest him while he was cooperating and/or when the time was right

Monday: searches are underway at three locations concurrent with the arrest and EB is taken from the jail on a "tour" of possible search sites

Monday: LE states that they have promising new leads

Monday: the searches are all around and about places that EB has lived in the past including places that she lived prior to AB and ZB coming to the States

Tuesday: EB leaves jail again to accompany LE on their searches.

Monday AND Tuesday: EB's atty, Dubbs, has cancelled multiple court appearances for her other case that she is the atty for

I am seeing....(MOO) that perhaps Dubbs is working on a deal for EB. I also think that LE got all they could out of AB... and the time was appropriate to put him in the hooscow for his outstanding charges. Look at the timing... Right after EB starts to talk AB is arrested..

Another observation/opinion... from all of AB's interviews he seems to not have really seen much of his daughter. And he always described her to be in bed. I agree with impatientredhead about a possible head injury... and I hear echos of Ethan Stacy... how he suffered with his head injury for days before succumbing to it. I also do not think that he saw his daughter on "Thursday"... I think he saw her around the time the mattress was thrown away....

Just my opinion.

I've never seen them outright lie. They usually state "no comment" or just don't respond period. Maybe someone else has seen them lie though.

No LE is not required to divulge any part of their investigation IMHO.

JMHO.

FWIW, I have worked (verifiable, BTW, if ever required here; none of them LE, though) for a couple of different gov. agencies, and have some theories about how they *may* tend to work WR to media and bypassing any requirements for 'truthfulness'.

IMHO, if whatever LEO is in charge wanted, for the sake of getting POIs to talk, to have confusing media reports floating around, he or she could simply make sure that more than one spokesperson is assigned to talk to the media throughout the case. I DO know that LEOs have the authority to choose whom within the chain of command is privy to which pieces of info, and any person speaking could, therefore, be completely honest and still seemingly in conflict with what another spokesperson said, who's also being honest...

JMO!

--sorry, did any of that make sense? I'm getting loopy again! ;P

Going to close thread please continue here...

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118215]Thread #26[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member