NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no idea who's passports were consficated and taken into custody. The names on the passports are not on the search warrant IIRC.

TY Kat, I would have been kicking myself in the rear if I had missed something like that!

But there was there was the passports they found,

The time of when the passports were found is not stated to my knowledge.
Just that they are in the evidence list on the search warrant, but I think that was executed after the second 911 call.

They did have three passports, but I don't know that they were located and identified at the first call. A fire was put out and the child that was reportedly in danger was located and verified to be okay.

I think the deeper search came with the second call and the actual missing child.

Do we KNOW KNOW the third passport was Zahra's or are we connecting dots? I haven't seen it reported in MSM but I do see where it is a most natural assumption.

That's a good point. I would never have thought of that, but you are right -- we can't really draw reasonable inferences in this case since everything seems to be turned sideways or upside down more often than not!

Zahra is a little hero, surviving so much in such a short life and still smiled.

Did we ever figure out if the pictures taken on that white backdrop where really for a passport photo, or is that just speculation? The reason I ask, I am not too comfortable with the amount of money EB received from mystery man in England.

How *easy* would it be to fake a passport under a new name? Is that even possible?

I hate to sound like Chicken Little here, but if you are in Catawba or Rutherford Counties, there are tornadoes in those counties right now -- warnings issued til 10:00 p.m. This storm system has caused major damage elsewhere. Take cover!

The time of when the passports were found is not stated to my knowledge.
Just that they are in the evidence list on the search warrant, but I think that was executed after the second 911 call.

They did have three passports, but I don't know that they were located and identified at the first call. A fire was put out and the child that was reportedly in danger was located and verified to be okay.

I think the deeper search came with the second call and the actual missing child.

IRH for some reason I'm connecting the dots as this might have happened:

Fire went out there, they did call LE (it's in the narrative of the search warrant IIRC) LE arrived on scene around 5 AM---about the ransom note IIRC

Now here is what I'm concluding. The search warrant was obtained after LE found that the vehicle had an odor of eccelerant (gasoline?). So to me, in my mind that means, the passports were not touched or even looked at until the search warrant was executed. It does take time to get a search warrant. JMHO.

Did we ever figure out if the pictures taken on that white backdrop where really for a passport photo, or is that just speculation? The reason I ask, I am not too comfortable with the amount of money EB received from mystery man in England.

How *easy* would it be to fake a passport under a new name? Is that even possible?

To my knowledge, we have never had any discussion in verifiable source (media, etc) about the photo. As far as I know this remains not only unresolved but unaddressed anywhere but here.

That one I believe is still 100% speculation. Which is allowed. But no, we never figured it out.

The foul stench report was on the video in connection with the Cathie/Cathy Rd. report.

Who knows if it is the area where they have been searching or a mile down the road that the lady was talking about. Who knows if she really smelled anything. Who knows if it was just an animal.

Do we KNOW KNOW the third passport was Zahra's or are we connecting dots? I haven't seen it reported in MSM but I do see where it is a most natural assumption.

Thank you for pointing that out, new to ws, I did assume and a mistake that I don't like to make.

*advertiser censored* U ME : to make an *advertiser censored* out of u and me.
:truce:

Search warrant: when & what

On Sunday, Maria Claxton with the South Carolina Search and Rescue Dog Association was called to the home at the request of police and the FBI.

Claxton walked the dog around the Bakers' home and their vehicles. The warrant states that around 1 p.m., the canine "gave a positive alert for the presence of human remains in or on both vehicles, the silver in color Chevrolet Tahoe... and the burgundy in color Toyota Camry..."

The vehicles were taken to the Hickory Police Department where agents with the North Carolina SBI and FBI assisted police officers in gathering evidence.

According to the search warrant, the items removed from the Chevrolet Tahoe and Toyota Camry include: Duke Power bill, numerous papers with writings and phone numbers, assorted receipts, (3) passports with paperwork, (2) toothbrushes, hair brush, assorted ink pens, (2) lighters, (2) pillows, sheet, comforter, (3) gas cans, (4) burnt samples from Tahoe and brush pile, pink jacket, plastic bowl with green vegg. matter, assorted drug paraphernalia, Chinese take-out menu, 1990 Burgundy Toyota Camry, latent lift, photos, and Chevy Tahoe.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13317074

Zahra is a little hero, surviving so much in such a short life and still smiled.

Yes ... a lovely personality and a precious child. She is/was a role model to share with other kids and let some of her qualities rub off. A sad loss if she is lost to us.

Anyone have an idea why we have so many different stories ?

arrest at home, at sherrif office, airport
no mattress, found mattress,
body stuffed in mattress, no body

Is LE trying to fool us or another perp out there?
They can control news within the jail.
Lawyers would be privleged to know truth right???

Just thinking outloud here...
Who could have given such a good description of Zahra's mattress...??? I really doubt that EB or AB brought the mattress subject up to the LE..
I'm really beginning to believe that someone close to the family noticed that AB and EB were trying to claim that she was sleeping in a normal style bed.. when in fact, she may have been sleeping on something like a futon mattress...
I have no links handy... but all the mattresses that LE was inspecting were flimsy/flexable... not like your normal mattress top, stiff... I've owned a couple of futons and you can literally roll them up... all three mattresses shown of the video are like that... When you get a chance to watch the video's of the landfill search, pay attention to the type of mattresses they are moving around... JMO..

Thank you for pointing that out, new to ws, I did assume and a mistake that I don't like to make.

Hey, we all do it! Here's the thing. We've got a lot of new members following this thread. Newbies make mistake (not new and still makin em). If I call you on theorizing I am not suggesting you not theorize, but suggesting HOW to theorize and remain inside terms of service. Sometimes the perfect oportunity arises within a post I am really interested in responding to IN THEORY.

KWIM? :)

ETA So with that post, it was the perfect opportunity to remind those newer folk about what the subtle differences are in posts that speculate and posts that get you pm'd by a mod.

elphaba keeps a link to the SW anyone have it handy? I keep forgetting to bookmark it TIA

No harm no foul and definately no biggie beagle. Glad you're here :)

I think for a passport,you need a birth certificate, or driver's license & photograph with a thumb print. Don't think its easy to fake:waitasec:

JMO - but I would think that if EB could get out of this she would have drop AB in it right away, after all she has seemingly got a new man to run to. I think she is struggling to lay implications on AB, although at this point she hasn't been charged over Zahra yet either.

This case is soooooooooooooo frustrating. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member