NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
locals, any ME trucks or tents around house????
like in Maria Lauderback, IIRC...they yard had tents etc.

What concerns me is IF Zahra is in a tightly sealed container, of which, may not even release any gases for the dogs to hit on.

I have a question about the decomp. Maybe you can answer it for me sarx. Does it have to be decomp FLUIDS or can it just be gasses for the dogs to hit. I appriciate your helping me sarx in my oppinion you have been invaluable to me on this! TIA

Here ya go this might help its a fact sheet about SAR Dogs!

http://www.nasar.org/nasar/sar_dog_fact_sheet.php

tHIS ONE IS GOOD TOO!

http://www.

If Zahra had gone through the woodchipper we would know about it, I am certain of that.

Yes ... although we could maybe start to put AB through the woodchipper feet first and see if his memory improves any. :banghead:

If Zahra had gone through the woodchipper we would know about it, I am certain of that.

I agree, because there would be so much evidence all over the place for the dogs to hit on; besides what would be inside of the chipper.

My heart is breaking for this sweet little angel. I hope there is some sort of closure soon. :(

-Liv

I have a question about the decomp. Maybe you can answer it for me sarx. Does it have to be decomp FLUIDS or can it just be gasses for the dogs to hit. I appriciate your helping me sarx in my oppinion you have been invaluable to me on this! TIA

HRD dogs can smell out everything from a freshly deceased to tiny bone fragments with absolutely nothing left on them. There are HRD dogs in fact that are now working archeological digs hundreds of years old.

Earlier woodchipper news (from 10.15)
---
Earlier this week, a K-9 unit alerted police to a wood chipper on the property [north of Morganton]. A K-9 unit dog handler told Channel 9 that the hit was not on the wood chipper itself but the engine, and the blood could have come from a cut on a worker’s hand.
---

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25389806/detail.html

My heart is breaking for this sweet little angel. I hope there is some sort of closure soon. :(

-Liv

If these folks are guilty then this is a case for Swift Justice = DP sentence, limited appeals, execution within 3 years.

Just curious ... why are you certain? LE doesn't have to tell the media or public anything about the investigation. They only have to present their findings to the District Atty and or prosecutor and jury.

LE has been very tight-lipped about any evidence they have found.

No disrespect intended, again I'm just curious why you think this.

I am so on edge waiting for the presser at 4:30. Waiting has never been one of my strong points.

LE needs to us give information about what they have found.
Hopefully they have found precious Zahra.

Somebody is singing; it's likely answers are coming soon. We want to know what happened to this darling child (& others) & at the same time we do not want to know. The hollowness I have felt in the pit of my belly has become a lump in my throat.

I keep thinking of the famous wood chipper murder case.........all that was found was 3 oz. of the victim. The murderer made the chipper empty into a stream or creek,
I don't even think the chipper had any residue in or on it...I have to read again.
Could be washed out? or keep putting wood through?
Aim it into a pit and cover over? then have a fire on top of that???
My mind is going wild thinking of other true crime cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500