NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
and I had put the woodchipper in the back of my mind thinking that there would have been way too big of a mess had it been used. Then again...it wouldn't necessarily have had to have been a body put through it for the dogs to hit...could have been anything with decomp..:(

A decomposing human body . . . the dogs are trained to hit on "human decomp", not animals (is this correct, sarx?)

How close are the houses on the street?
Wouldn't neighbors hear or see or look if AB
was using equipment there?
Did they bury her during the day when everyone was at work?

And if she was, then how sick was that little balloon release ceremony on behalf of AB.

I was thinking about that!!! Adam could have been standing on his daughters dump sight.. :furious:..and that's what it would be too..not a 'burial'..a DUMP site...my heart is pounding with fury..I want her found so bad, but please don't let this be where she is!

Not likeing the tweets I am reading, adding them to a presser and my stomach just turned over.. (also had my connection crap out and i kept refreshing and refreshing and nothing new was coming up I felt all alone.. then I calmed down and fired up taptalk on my phone there you all were.. have I said I hate dial up today? cause I do)

Are you using #zahra when looking for tweets?

On TV weather channel, tornado warning at Charlotte, Hickory near ther?

102710-Zahra+Baker+home+search+01.jpg

Image from article linked below, WCNC:

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Searchers-digging-in-Zahra-Bakers-backyard-105885438.html

Rad's Twitter: http://twitter.com/radberkywcnc

How close are the houses on the street?
Wouldn't neighbors hear or see or look if AB
was using equipment there?
Did they bury her during the day when everyone was at work?

Passionflower, you just read my mind. Those houses are very very close together and it's right there almost on the main road close to businesses. I don't think there would be any way anyone could do this without someone else noticing.

...and EB led them all over the county to "search" for her. :banghead:

I have a feeling she doesn't want LE to see how Z actually died. So she's leading them on a wild goose chase. I think she's hoping time will conceal what really happened. And I hope and pray just the exact opposite.

A decomposing human body . . . the dogs are trained to hit on "human decomp", not animals (is this correct, sarx?)

I just meant that it could be her leg, etc. .any item that had come in contact with decomp from this poor child...it wouldn't have to be her 'body' that went thru the woodchipper..I can't hardly type that..guess that's why I didn't I wasn't clear in my last post...

The houses look to be fairly close together I think:

Attachments

• Google Earth of House.png
    Google Earth of House.png
    698.1 KB · Views: 37
I wonder, if perhaps that they are digging up everywhere the parents lived, figuring if they hit alot of rocks, there will be pay dirt somewhere. Or perhaps they are just following procedure of some sort, such as they have searched everywhere else, now they are looking yet another place for Z.

http://www.newstopic.net/pages/full...ak+in+case &id=10056448&instance=main_article

HPD Maj. Clyde Deal said investigators were looking for clues about the girl’s disappearance in a multi-layered effort to find out what happened to Zahra.

“It’s like putting a puzzle together,” Deal said. “We have some of the pieces, but there are others we’re still looking for.

“Speaking forensically, there are several things out there that could certainly give this case a boost, and some of them we’re still looking for.”

I was thinking about that!!! Adam could have been standing on his daughters dump sight.. :furious:..and that's what it would be too..not a 'burial'..a DUMP site...my heart is pounding with fury..I want her found so bad, but please don't let this be where she is!

I know it would be an unimaginable act on his part - probably better for me not to say anything more on this until the press conference.

I have to say though that nearly anything is better than finding Zahra had been put through a wood-chipper. I have been holding out hope all along that this was not done to Zahra.

If that turns out to be the case there wouldn't be much hope for either of them when it goes to trial.

I hope someone is hugging and holding on to Karen Baker at this time.

LE may have found Zahra's prosthetic leg buried in the yard!! I hope that it not the woodchipper. I hope that LE has examined the basement for any evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike