NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
EB had to have told them that AB told her Zahra is buried under a brush pile but she doesn't know where IMO.

Frustrating isn't it? How can any evidence if found there be taken seriously now? The whole family was traipsing around there last week. :banghead:

IIRC, Weren't there a bunch of people and cars "circled" around those woodpiles during the vigil/memorial?

Ok this makes me think the woodchipper is coming back into play. Why else would they be searching all these wood piles all over the place? Something was scattered in my opinion.

Surely they are looking for her and not just evidence of a crime.

As far as I know I can't recall any LE person saying to the press via tv etc that the woodchipper was ruled out.

If they did say that can someone provide a link please.

After listening to his 911 call and video footage, IMO, AB is calm, cool and collected. Personally, I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

Way too cool, and way too calm, imo.

Ok this makes me think the woodchipper is coming back into play. Why else would they be searching all these wood piles all over the place? Something was scattered in my opinion.

Surely they are looking for her and not just evidence of a crime.

As far as I know I can't recall any LE person saying to the press via tv etc that the woodchipper was ruled out.

If they did say that can someone provide a link please.

This is what I'm afraid of.

In my opinion, an earlier fire will come into play here and they are looking for bones. They may have even found bones scattered around various areas. They haven't found her body, but I feel like they have found bones and are waiting for DNA results to confirm. JMHO.

The original comment is still there, just in another thread. Don't have time to look up the link right now, but it has not been removed.

While I can't confirm it is Zahra's mother, I can say I have also received an email from her and she is originating from Australia and I have her real name.

That's about all I can tell you right now.

For me personally, more confirmation is needed then just an email address out of Australia and a name. Email addresses are a "dime a dozen" and even with a primary email address can have fictitious names attached. JMO

We aren't watching CSI. Cases are prosecuted and won everyday where there is no pristine crime scene. Gary Ridgeway house and car had been owned by others for years and LE was still able to connect the evidence to Ridgeway.

You can trust that there were photo's taken of that house inside and out prior to AB being allowed back in.

True, but many in the prospective jury pool do indeed watch things like CSI and forensic files. I am concerned with future murder charges and a defense attorney's ability to call into question anything found there at this point.

We have all seen the shenanigans of Mr. Jose Biaz in the Casey Anthony matter and I am just hoping there is no door for similar doubt throwing to be available to defense cousel in this matter.

Frustrating isn't it? How can any evidence if found there be taken seriously now? The whole family was traipsing around there last week. :banghead:

Not to mention everyone and their brother leaving stuffed animals, balloons and signs on the tree in the yard.

25538461_240X180.jpg

Pic of the digging taken from here

OK - Now I am VERY confused. Did AB work for the Lawn Service or the Tree Company? I have also heard the last name of the employer as Coffey and Causby. Can someone please tell me which is correct?!? TIA:waitasec:

EDITED to Include this form the Independent Tribune
http://www2.independenttribune.com/...arch-burke-county-site-zahra-baker-ar-454140/
Fred Causby is the foreman for Real Tree Services and operates the company from his home on Hartland Road north of Morganton. He hired Baker as a laborer about six months ago.

“He started in March or April,” Causby said. “He’s just a hard working individual.”

BBM JMO I think Coffey owns the company and Causby is his employee AKA foreman.

LE is doing a great job. Kind of wish they would of started at this point in the yard at least they are there digging now.

Clouding up and stormy again here, about 80 miles SW of Hickory.

Hickory Daily Record account of the current proceedings:
Zahra Baker Case: Police news conference at 4:30
Investigators are digging up the home site in Hickory
---
Police investigators are currently out at the former Baker house in Hickory at 21 21st Ave. NW. Details of what they are searching for or what has been discovered is currently unclear.

Investigators had been using rakes then used earth-moving equipment to dig on both sides of the house, from 11:45 this morning
---

more at
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/...er-case-police-news-conference-430-ar-487878/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59