NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad weather continues, I'm in south Asheville, NC right now and it's rained torrents at times over the last 5 hours. Looking at nextrad radar another line of storms is expected soon. Hickory is a couple hours away so they're next. Keep an eye on Nextrad Hickory, weather isn't over yet, hopefully by morning this line of storms will have passed.

NextRad link posted but you may need to configure Hickory, NC in the maps. In city/state it's Hickory, NC, then under radar it's summary for the best radar outlook.

http://www.intellicast.com/National/Radar/Summary.aspx

26 threads and no Zahra?
Hard to believe.
I am always shocked when seemingly inept criminals can hold up so long against LE. I know I would collapse like a bad souffle as soon as I was led into one of those little interview chambers.

It depends if it was accidental and they just did not report/panicked or if it was clear abuse/murder. For the latter you are more likely to hold out as long as you can so that the remains deteriorate, for the former you'd fess up once first busted.

As the clock ticks EB looks really bad and AB had his window and it has since closed. Not looking good for either of them IMO.

So, what if AB didn't do the actually killing, but knew of it and helped EB cover it up? What would be the charge?
There are all kinds of scenarios where both of them can be going for the death penalty. We will learn more in the coming days I am sure of their plans.

Me too IRH. Burns me up.

Okay possible charges at this point in time, and we don't even know what his role really was...we only know what it looks like at this point in time.

Accessory or accomplice to murder (I don't know NC statute and don't know if they seperate these two)

Accessory after the fact

Can anyone think of others that would be applicable knowing only what we know at this moment?

TIA.

JMHO.

Not sure if is the Lord rattling the heavens or the old devil himself but the skies are rocking in NC. Praying tomorrow is the day Zahra finds peace!
Police talking about all the misinformation floating around.. So listen to the Mods.
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/26/zahra-search-continues-ar-484961/
Hope that links right! I was one of those that got the bad message and almost got sucked in.

had a big lull or slowdown of my laptop, not sure which.

signing off all. Let's hope tomorrow is the day Zahra comes home.

Me too IRH. Burns me up.

Okay possible charges at this point in time, and we don't even know what his role really was...we only know what it looks like at this point in time.

Accessory or accomplice to murder (I don't know NC statute and don't know if they seperate these two)

Accessory after the fact

Can anyone think of others that would be applicable knowing only what we know at this moment?

TIA.

JMHO.

To be honest, I have no idea what I think on that. I am still struggling with how culpible AB is and what charges I would want to see leveled in those cases.

The covering may very well be a place for people to stand out of the rain.

Not sure if is the Lord rattling the heavens or the old devil himself but the skies are rocking in NC. Praying tomorrow is the day Zahra finds peace!
Police talking about all the misinformation floating around.. So listen to the Mods.
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/26/zahra-search-continues-ar-484961/
Hope that links right! I was one of those that got the bad message and almost got sucked in.

I'm glad that Chief Adkins is squelching rumors from today. Of course we'll find out how true it is later but I'll accept his word for now. Remember we'll have the rest of the story later. I'm not big on jumping to conclusions even if I have done so myself before. I carry a pillow in my butt from kicking for jumping conclusions before. ;)

Does anyone have the address that EB lived at that is close to the search area???
I want to make a map from Christy to her old home she lived at before AB was here...
TIA... :)

I'd personally love to be a fly on the wall in both EB's and AB's jail cell.

What news are they able to catch from any TV coverage or inmates?

What news are they getting from their attorneys?

What news are they getting from LE?

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive....

Are they squirming and wondering how to play the next move as this breaks? A little bit of game playing anyone?

oh sorry Tlcox... I not sure if you were asking me something about the video or not... but I pulled it from cranky's album.... thought it might help the newbie's and such...;)

They have extended the tornado watch until 3 am. If nothing else it is making for some miserable conditions out there for those protecting the search sites.

DO we know of any previous addresses that coincide with this area?

16 days since Zahra was reported missing ... LE must be exhausted. I do hope that they are reaching out to other counties in NC for assistance to give themselves much needed rest periods.

Zahra Clare Baker where are you?

Ah, the name Clare which means 'Clear; bright; famous' - can you please show LE the way as you need to come home now.

So they go to the landfill and search then AB talks to police and is arrested ,next EB is out of jail touring locations with LE and then LE leave a earch area of the landfill and the landfill people find the mattress that may be Zahra's. Now I am wondering if Zahra's body is in the landfill and the EB /AB team is trying to detour the LE dept making the case more confussing as seems to work in Flordia cases.
The only thing that gives me hope is the neighbor lady smelling something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500