NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay! I have an idea!! NG is on again... repeat... and I'll watch for time as there's 30 minutes left in which I see it which will make it easier to check out Patty's version and THEN give a time. LOL (Whilst parenting and keeping the girls quiet for sick hubs... )

My deep heartfelt prayers for the LE that are doing this. They looked tired, sad and determined. I wish them peace when this is all over. :(

I don't like where my thoughts are going with regard to the extensive (apparent) luminol testing in Zahra's room, what it might mean as far as how she died. Maybe it just takes hours and hours to be thorough enough and it's as much ruling out as finding specific evidence. I hope so. I don't want to think she died in such a way that her blood or other biologic evidence is on the walls. :(

Testing like this yields so many results; fibers, dirt, footprints, sweat, urine, semen and, of course, blood.

The reason I ask if there was a window on the wall they were *heavily* (I am carrying that term over from another's post) is, something from the outside could of come in.

I know I am stretching, but I am sure if LE found blood soaked items in the house, there wouldn't be the question of "We are testing this for Zahra." I am pretty sure that AB would be straight back to jail, don't collect 200 dollars at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82