NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why LE not interested in that???
Seems LE has always known where Zahra's remains are.............

Where are the dogs? How many? We only saw 1 pit (beautiful one, called SABATH" in pics of ear cropping...........that took some money also. Vets are not cheap!!!

There are some breeders that will perform the ear cropping themselves.

I wish one of the ummmm, two people, would just tell LE where she is ALREADY. This is nuts. The way this is going they are gonna have to dig up the whole county. They say "they are cooperating", I call BS, cooperation means telling the truth and telling where Zahra is.

Enough already. This is so sick. A beautiful girl is dead and they are giving out bits of info . TALK.

AY has the two dogs. Just confirmed 15 minutes ago. They are supposedly, safe. But, I wouldn't trust any of these rednecks with my animals.

I figured this was the case. He has photos up of these types of dogs that are "his".

I can go check out Christie Road tomorrow. I would like to confirm which side of the road the leg was found.

On this map there are what look to be 2 trailer houses (you have to zoom in and use the prosthetic leg location on the left side of the page) ...

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=104702944048224668931.0004925b16f6302ffba91

Now this article says ... Police said just two hours earlier Wednesday, the investigation brought them to a home along Christie Road in Caldwell County, where they found the prosthetic leg, which they think belongs to Zahra, who lost her real leg during two battles with cancer.

http://morganton.wbtv.com/content/p...use?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Do we know which one it is and also if this information is true?? If true did EB ever live here or did someone she knows live there?

Yesterday when I was looking up flight schedules, the least expensive fare I could see was about $1,800 per person round trip. To spend $3,600 to fly to Australia to get an adjustment/replacement on the leg seems a little odd - especially if it would have to be done every 6 months based on her age. I have no idea how Australia's system works, but since the no longer lived there would they still be covered (I ask to nobody in particular)?

if we believe biomum's claims .... Zahra was on her medicare card ??
Not sure how that plays into paying the money to fly there, but it would be entirely possible that someone was sponsoring the trips.

So no word of a presser eh. TY sherlockhomey for checking out the lake and for keeping us so well updated. Looks to you like they might be winding down the search of the interior of the home huh.

NOTE TO SELF fix spelling error- sherlockhomey in my siggy line when I get home from werk.

wow just wow, guys. And good afternoon.

The montecarlo could that car if it is true EB owned one, be parked at a dump where other run down cars are instead of inside water?

Could be anywhere. Could have been sold, and have absolutely nothing to do with this case, for all we know. No telling. But if it's true that cadaver dogs hit on the other 2 vehicles on premises (which in and of itself is odd), and the Monte Carlo is missing because it too contained blood evidence, then we'd be looking at 3 vehicles involved in the crime. Doesn't make sense to me that you'd move a body from 1 vehicle to another, let alone a 3rd. Just doesn't add up, imo.

I wish one of the ummmm, two people, would just tell LE where she is ALREADY. This is nuts. The way this is going they are gonna have to dig up the whole county. They say "they are cooperating", I call BS, coop
eration means telling the truth and telling where Zahra is.

I sometimes wish we could call in the investigators at Gitmo in some of these cases they are very experienced at getting people talking KWIM
just think how different things would have been if they had questioned Casey, Misty, Terri, Drew, ect......

Could be anywhere. Could have been sold, and have absolutely nothing to do with this case, for all we know. No telling. But if it's true that cadaver dogs hit on the other 2 vehicles on premises (which in and of itself is odd), and the Monte Carlo is missing because it too contained blood evidence, then we'd be looking at 3 vehicles involved in the crime. Doesn't make sense to me that you'd move a body from 1 vehicle to another, let alone a 3rd. Just doesn't add up, imo.

The Monte Carlo was gone when they did the search on the vehicles, right?

On this map there are what look to be 2 trailer houses (you have to zoom in and use the prosthetic leg location on the left side of the page) ...

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=104702944048224668931.0004925b16f6302ffba91

Now this article says ... Police said just two hours earlier Wednesday, the investigation brought them to a home along Christie Road in Caldwell County, where they found the prosthetic leg, which they think belongs to Zahra, who lost her real leg during two battles with cancer.

http://morganton.wbtv.com/content/p...use?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Do we know which one it is and also if this information is true?? If true did EB ever live here or did someone she knows live there?

I'm not sure, but I don't put a whole lot of faith into a reporter who calls it a "prosthetic league." :crazy:

As for the map, when I created it, I put the marker on an arbitrary point on Christie road, not the exact location, because I don't know it. In the pictures, you can see a white trailer in the background, so I put it there because that's the only white trailer I saw on the road from the satellite map.

Awesome job on the mapping! Great information! Thank you!! :woohoo:

I'm not sure, but I don't put a whole lot of faith into a reporter who calls it a "prosthetic league." :crazy:

As for the map, when I created it, I put the marker on an arbitrary point on Christie road, not the exact location, because I don't know it. In the pictures, you can see a white trailer in the background, so I put it there because that's the only white trailer I saw on the road from the satellite map.

Great job on the map, BTW!

Could it be that the body itself wasn't moved between the vehicles, but instead someone with Z's remains were in each of the vehicles and left behind evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA